please everyone do not take Nopo's bait!!!

Posted in the Greensburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
aaa

Batesville, IN

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Please let the thread die that begins with "Visitation". If you take his bait and reply to him, he gets what he wants. Let that thread sink to the bottom, or report it as abuse to get it pulled. It is just sickening that this is continuing.

no respect at all... just looking for controversy... what a dark soul some people have...

and, no, I'm not Rick - whoever that is. And guess what? I'm not Catholic!!!
nopoknowsitall

Sunman, IN

#2 Dec 11, 2012
aaa, i am with u. and i have reported him for abuse several times. i am not rick and not Catholic either. Not aaa either.
Nopo is Right and Fair

Matthews, IN

#3 Dec 11, 2012
You must admit,there are a lot of people who believe giving large amounts of cash to a church will enable themselves to buy a piece of heaven.

Religion is the ultimate in status symbolism and consumerism. As long as I say "I believe" and don't really adhere to the tenets,perhaps I can buy my way to a great McMansion (replete with the trendiest of highbrow big name appliances) in the sky with The Grand Poobah of All,our Creator.

Church's are all about the money. They really are. Plus,lots of people go to church to be seen. It's like a nightclub in some ways. The more ostentatious the church,the more important it is to be seen there wearing the correct and approved designer clothes.
Nopo is Right and Fair

Matthews, IN

#4 Dec 11, 2012
Oh,and jewelry.

Jesus was all about consumerism and status.
What Now

Tipp City, OH

#5 Dec 11, 2012
I cannot even begin to tell you how many of Greensburg's fine Catholic men (married even!) have had me go down on them. Their women will only go down on them before marriage and won't screw, but after they trap the men in marriage, they miss oral and come to us men because the women won't do it. I'm HARD-pressed to think of bigger hypocrites.
whats it matter

Crete, IL

#6 Dec 11, 2012
So you are saying don't take the bait by responding to him yet you create a post to respond to his actions? Isn't that kinda taking the bait. Btw god is just an imaginary friend for adults. People just can't see that when you die that's it you go in the ground. All because some old book that someone told you was true, you believe you will see everyone in heaven. Think about it the bible says anyone who sincerely asks for forgiveness even on their death bed will be granted entry to heaven. So Stalin, hitler, Manson, dahmer, gacey, and bin Ladin could possibly all be there with you according to your religions own word.
Melvin Madden

Richmond, IN

#7 Dec 11, 2012
Nobody cares what this Nopo douchebag posts. Plain and simple. If you don't like his posts, don't reply or simply don't read them. Little dick would post his real name if he was a man.
Harrison

United States

#8 Dec 11, 2012
Catholic men are disgusting perverts!!
Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#9 Dec 12, 2012
Melvin Madden wrote:
Nobody cares what this Nopo douchebag posts. Plain and simple. If you don't like his posts, don't reply or simply don't read them. Little dick would post his real name if he was a man.
Jeff Martin. What is yours? It sure as hell isn't Melvin Madden.
aaa

Batesville, IN

#10 Dec 12, 2012
whats it matter wrote:
So you are saying don't take the bait by responding to him yet you create a post to respond to his actions? Isn't that kinda taking the bait.
The point is - let that post that I am sure the family is aware of - die! Post all you want here. I did not mention a word to Nopo. He keeps demanding someone "explain" things to him and "give him clarity". He's done enough damage.
whats it matter

Batesville, IN

#12 Dec 12, 2012
aaa wrote:
<quoted text>The point is - let that post that I am sure the family is aware of - die! Post all you want here. I did not mention a word to Nopo. He keeps demanding someone "explain" things to him and "give him clarity". He's done enough damage.
I read that thread and he just asked some questions nothing too bad
Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#13 Dec 12, 2012
Melvin Madden wrote:
Little dick would post his real name if he was a man.
Like I wrote ... my name is Jeff Martin.

I can speak my name in public. But what of the one you chose for this forum?

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/ofs...
Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#14 Dec 12, 2012
whats it matter wrote:
I read that thread and he just asked some questions. Nothing too bad.
There are those who won't be provoked into thinking, and whose biggest fear is that others just might!
whats it matter

Batesville, IN

#15 Dec 12, 2012
Nopo wrote:
<quoted text>There are those who won't be provoked into thinking, and whose biggest fear is that others just might!
I just don't see why it was so bad you asked questions? I mean are we just supposed to take things at face value because some people passed away. Why is it wrong to ask questions? We are taught as kids to use our brains and to gain knowledge but then as adults if you ask the question everyone wants to know but are afraid to ask you are shunned.
Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#16 Dec 12, 2012
Most will do what it takes to protect their kids, house, and car. For these, they become fearful of:

1. Not receiving the praise of others.

2. Political retribution.

3. Job insecurity.
Hmmm

Greensburg, IN

#17 Dec 12, 2012
Nopo wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I wrote ... my name is Jeff Martin.
I can speak my name in public. But what of the one you chose for this forum?
Good one nopo
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Do you know of Melvin Madden's deeds?
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#19 Dec 13, 2012
In late January or early February of 1971, a man's body was thrown off the Moscow Road bridge onto the interstate around 5:15 a.m... Before the police arrived, the body had been damaged (struck) by vehicles. He had no pants and no identification. The autopsy revealed he had been shot in the chest. A sheriff's deputy found a trail of blood on the road pavement at Shiloh Cemetery in Decatur County.

A man fitting his general description had been seen at the New Point Truck stop around midnight. It took the FBI three weeks to track the man's identity through fingerprints. His name was Lionel Thibeault, from Massachusetts. His only arrest was three weeks prior to the murder. He voluntarily turned himself in for vagrancy, in Daytona Beach, Florida. From there, the trail went cold.

In July of 1972, investigators were searching the home of Melvin Madden with a burglary warrant for a theft at the Decatur County Co-op. In the search, police found pants (with a bloodstain) that matched the description provided of Thiberault's sighting at the truck stop. Madden was charged with murder, was tried, and found guilty. He served about 1.5 years but was released on appeal because when the police had found the evidence of murder (while investigating a burglary), they should have secured the house and have obtained an additional warrant based on the newly discovered evidence which indicated a different crime. Madden's constitutional right of search and seizure was violated and he walked free on a technicality of law.

In the late 1980s, Madden walked into the Shell station in North Vernon (just left of the intersection where Indiana 3 merges with Indiana 7), shooting and killing the station attendant.

Madden's son was involved in a different altercation which was recorded by the 911 sheriff's dispatch operator. Perhaps one with memory of that episode will finish the story.
Nobody Important

Plymouth, IN

#20 Dec 13, 2012
Correction: Madden's arrest was in July of 1971 (not 1972).
her friend

Richmond, IN

#21 Dec 13, 2012
Madden son was upset over a break up and ask the girls father to go for a ride he shot and killed the father than returned to the home and shot and killed both the mother and daughter after killing the three family members he then turned the gun on himself. He was transfered to methodist hospital where he passed away I believe the next day oh yea that was in 1992 I believe the robbery in north vernon happened in the late 80s

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Thu Cam 1,276
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Dec '11) May 19 Jean Johannigman 241
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) May 19 Grad 99
Who said this? *=* Won't Come Up *=* May 19 Hoosier Hillbilly 1
WTRE News Headlines May 16 Hoosier Hillbilly 2
Decatur county conservation club May 5 fed up 1
Is there a Chase ATM in Greensburg? May 4 Greensburg 4
More from around the web

Greensburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]