Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#2226 Dec 6, 2012
fallacies abound wrote:
u r ridiculous, dopo. rick i am not.
I'm Meff Jartin, and not Jeff Martin as you presume!
Meff Jartin

Plymouth, IN

#2227 Dec 6, 2012
Is there a problem with my integrity, Rick?

Is it why all my posts are spam, clueless, and nuts?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2228 Dec 6, 2012
You might want to believe what the posters are telling you Jeff rather than believing the voices inside your head. I have not posted in this thread.

My only posts in this forum have been made using this registered account. I am not the one posting.

I am and have been for some time following the advice of experts and deliberately ignoring you and deliberately refusing to engage in conversation with you.

To make it crystal clear, the person using the screen name "fallacies abound" is not Rick.
fallacies abound

Sunman, IN

#2229 Dec 6, 2012
dopo is your name whether you are Meff Jartin or Jeff Martin it matters not. Your posts are rated spam, clueless and nuts because posters believe it is so. I haven't voted for anything today for you. If I did one of those three would summarize what I think of most of your posts and as Rick Fayette said, I am not him.
Meff Jartin

Plymouth, IN

#2230 Dec 6, 2012
How would Willy Wilhoit disguise his identity, Rick?
Meff Jartin

Plymouth, IN

#2231 Dec 6, 2012
fallacies abound wrote:
It's about respect, Nopo. Let everyone get through the shock and get the services done to honor the lives lost. Get the initial findings in ... then debate all you want.
Hasn't Nopo been behaving himself? He isn't debating airport issues, and he isn't contributing anything to that other thread where people have bashed the deceased because of their chosen career path.

Yet ... The following was left by another, and probably by the one that swears up and down that he isn't posting under a series of assumed names.
cranky wrote:
Greensburg is a great little town, with some of the best people in the world. Unfortunately, we are also blessed with some of the critters that have not reach homo sapien status. Those that have not matured, complain about the deceased, want to insert their own short comings and need a little extra attention. Fortunately, one has decided to live else where, unfortunately, it has access to a computer.
Yes, "IT" has access to a computer.

Location hidden

#2232 Dec 6, 2012
Meff Jartin wrote:
Ok, I am stupid to allow myself to be baited into this discussion but I got a phone call from a friend telling me that Martin is using Mr. Wilhoit name in vane again, so here I am being stupid.

Because I believe Jeff Martin is mentally unstable and an inherently vile and evil creature, I have done my best to avoid posting and engaging him in dialog on Topix.

However his recent comments about Mr. Wilhoit push the boundaries of restraint.

Mr. Wilhoit has stage 4 bladder cancer and I went to visit him last night, the first time I have seen him in a couple of weeks. He is not doing well, and can hardly sit up in bed these days. He is one of my Facebook friends, and one time in the past two weeks he has felt good enough and had enough strength to go into his computer room and post one sentence on Facebook. He has not been posting on Topix.

Hospice is now involved and it was sad for me to see him on the bed last night in that condition. He is in pain all day everyday now and unable to eat and can only drink water.

I assure you Jeff, Willy is not posting in Topix. He told me last night he is not posting, and the man in saw in that bed was not able to getup and walk to the computer. He is in the fight of his life with an opponent that rarely loses in stage 4, so have some respect Jeff.

The voices in your head are wrong once again. Give up your evil vendetta against Willy and leave him alone.

It is not him.

It is not me.

It is sad that the other people who post on Topix and who also disagree with your opinions and / or dislike you as a person or your methods are unwilling to use their real names and let you know who they are, but there is nothing I can do about that.

I am amused that you find it hard to believe there are so many of them.

Rather than continue wasting my time jaw jacking with an idiot like you Jeff, I will go and say some prayers for the six children and Mr. Wilhoit that all need a hug from the Lord tonight. And then I will say a prayer for myself to have the strength of will to avoid posting again in response to you. Your happiness comes when you cause others to sin.
Meff Jartin

Plymouth, IN

#2233 Dec 6, 2012
Well, first of all, Hoosier Hillbilly wrote that Willy was ill a couple of months ago, but nobody indicated the seriousness of the illness. Now that I know, I am truly sorry to hear that.

Using Willy's name in vane? As in ...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/van...

[An excerpt]

1a: a movable device attached to an elevated object (as a spire) for showing the direction of the wind

1b: one that is changeable or inconstant

2: a thin flat or curved object that is rotated about an axis by a flow of fluid or that rotates to cause a fluid to flow or that redirects a flow of fluid <the vanes of a windmill>

3: the web or flat expanded part of a feather

4: a feather fastened to the shaft near the nock of an arrow

[End of excerpt]

Did you mean to write "vain?" ...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vai...

[An excerpt]

1: having no real value : idle, worthless <vain pretensions>

2: marked by futility or ineffectualness : unsuccessful, useless <vain efforts to escape>

3: archaic: foolish, silly

4: having or showing undue or excessive pride in one's appearance or achievements : conceited

[End of excerpt]

I don't think that is what you meant to write, either.

Evil vandetta? Was it evil to point out that by transposing the first letters of his first and last names, that you end up with the same thing?

If that fits the definition of evil, Rick, then you'll go wild with what you read next....

F*CK OFF!
Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#2234 Dec 7, 2012
Rick Fayette wrote:
It is sad that the other people who post on Topix and who also disagree with your opinions and/or dislike you as a person or your methods, are unwilling to use their real names and let you know who they are, but there is nothing I can do about that. I am amused that you find it hard to believe there are so many of them.
Bill Cosby to Joan Rivers: "If only 2 percent of the world thinks you’re funny, you’ll still fill stadiums for the rest of your life."

Location hidden

#2235 Dec 7, 2012
Meff Jartin wrote:
Well, first of all, Hoosier Hillbilly wrote that Willy was ill a couple of months ago, but nobody indicated the seriousness of the illness. Now that I know, I am truly sorry to hear that.
Using Willy's name in vane? As in ...
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/van...
[An excerpt]
1a: a movable device attached to an elevated object (as a spire) for showing the direction of the wind
1b: one that is changeable or inconstant
2: a thin flat or curved object that is rotated about an axis by a flow of fluid or that rotates to cause a fluid to flow or that redirects a flow of fluid <the vanes of a windmill>
3: the web or flat expanded part of a feather
4: a feather fastened to the shaft near the nock of an arrow
[End of excerpt]
Did you mean to write "vain?" ...
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vai...
[An excerpt]
1: having no real value : idle, worthless <vain pretensions>
2: marked by futility or ineffectualness : unsuccessful, useless <vain efforts to escape>
3: archaic: foolish, silly
4: having or showing undue or excessive pride in one's appearance or achievements : conceited
[End of excerpt]
I don't think that is what you meant to write, either.
Evil vandetta? Was it evil to point out that by transposing the first letters of his first and last names, that you end up with the same thing?
If that fits the definition of evil, Rick, then you'll go wild with what you read next....
F*CK OFF!
Well thank-you Jeff for correcting my vane / vain typo. You are soooo astute! While backpedaling don't forget your Wilhoit and drag comment.

Given some of the disrespectful (and evil) posts you have made about your deceased father, sister and ex-wife, I guess your "#$%^ you" comment to me is a blessing and I should be honored. You do such a good job of showing your true character.

Point is only that Willy is not posting on Topix, nor am posting using any other screen name. So those voices in your head are wrong, as are your continual accusations and innuendo's.

Have a nice day. God Bless.
Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#2236 Dec 7, 2012
Meff Jartin wrote:
What part of the above don't you understand?

As far as comments I've made about my father, sister, and ex-wife ... well f*ck them, too! These are people that stood in the way instead of being supportive of their son, brother and husband. They did things their way, and what did it get them?...

1. My father was abandoned and isolated by all (including a wife, two daughters and me) except a drunk who only took care of herself under the guise of taking care of him. In the end, he came to a realization and shot himself.

2. My sister couldn't lay off the bottle and eventually spent time in a correctional facility as a result of it.

3. My ex-wife, who swore that I was controlling, swore to turn my kids against me. Army life might not have been glamorous, but we were away from my family and hers, and were making it on our own. She returned to North Vernon to swim in their cesspool, to marry two more times (four husbands total), to work minimum wage jobs and collect public assistance, and to file bankruptcy.

Our children are grown (ages 26 and 23) with children of their own. They both left my ex-wife's house on bad terms. She is cold and distant with them. They are closer to me. In fact, one gave her son my namesake for a middle name. I am having a Saturday evening dinner with the other when she gets off work.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Englewood, OH

#2237 Dec 7, 2012
Do you ever "just" SHUT UP! Nopo?
You've run off all the regular posters and now look what you got, a bunch of misfit delusional
nincompoops like yourself.
Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#2238 Dec 7, 2012
Tell me in a private email, Hillbilly. You have my address.

Then, I won't have to respond on this forum.
Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#2239 Dec 7, 2012
Lets review where we were....
Written by fallacies abound to Jean wrote:
If the documentation provided by your legal eagle are so overwhelming and found to be valid then why would they approve it?
Nopo wrote:
If the documentation really IS overwhelming and valid, then won't your "Unicorn Theory of Local Government" also be validated as quackery? And won't it prove to be an embarassment for city administrators? And might they decide to turn their backs on the guy that advised them to pursue the path of airport expansion in the first place?

If the FAA despite the attorney's presentation, approves airport expansion, what makes you think this one will beat the 75 percent probability that it will befall financial hardship and be upon the taxpayer to bail it out? Wouldn't THAT also validate your "Unicorn Theory of Local Government" as quackery?

What is your "Unicorn Theory of Local Government" based upon?... That "we" won an election. That "we" occupy the mayor's office. That "we" don't owe the governed any due diligence when embarking upon a project that involves public finance. That "we" don't have to provide any return on investment analysis. And that "we" don't owe any any explanation of necessity when "we" take another's land through eminent domain.
Written by fallacies abound to Jean wrote:
You fail to understand why a city board can have county people on it. It isn't against the law that is why. Do you need it said repeatedly?.
Nopo wrote:
Isn't it also legal to perform due diligence when embarking upon a project that involves public finance?

Isn't it also legal to provide a return on investment analysis?

Isn't it also legal to provide an explanation of necessity when "we" take another's land through eminent domain?

Not only are the above legal, but scrupulous.
fallacies abound wrote:
It isn't illegal to ask. However, it isn't part of the required process.
So, that is what it all comes down to. Scruples aren't required in government!

Location hidden

#2240 Dec 7, 2012
Meff Jartin wrote:
IDK.

This afternoon Mr. Willy left our world to join the next. Rest in peace Willy.
Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#2241 Dec 7, 2012
Yes. May he rest in peace. And like I wrote once, and have now repeated multiple times....
Meff Jartin wrote:
Hoosier Hillbilly wrote that Willy was ill a couple of months ago, but nobody indicated the seriousness of the illness. Now that I know, I am truly sorry to hear that.
That will be my last apology.
Meff Jartin wrote:
Go grandstand somewhere else, Fayette.
M Jean Johannigman

Greensburg, IN

#2242 Dec 7, 2012
I pray for Eternal Rest for Willy and my sincere sympathy to Marty.

Location hidden

#2243 Dec 10, 2012
Nopo wrote:
Yes. May he rest in peace. And like I wrote once, and have now repeated multiple times....
<quoted text>
That will be my last apology.
<quoted text>
Go grandstand somewhere else, Fayette.
Don't be coy or play the victim Jeff, it does not become you.

Evil vendetta = curse = the "big one."

Another Martin specialty: pilot + airplane owners = pro-expansion = demonize them any way possible.
Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#2244 Dec 10, 2012
Victim of what? Bullsh*t? The fact is, Willy didn't die from having the "big one" as THAT relates to a heart attack. This was his ailment....
Rick Fayette on Thursday wrote:
Mr. Wilhoit has stage 4 bladder cancer.
Like I wrote, go somewhere else to do your grandstanding activities.
Nopo

Plymouth, IN

#2245 Dec 10, 2012
Rick Fayette wrote:
Another Martin specialty: pilots + airplane owners = pro-expansion = demonize them any way possible.
No, Rick. Its only the perception you want to leave them with.

Its more like:(Our Pilots and Airplane Owners)+(Their Pilots and Airplane Owners)= Regional Airport = Better and larger airport facility with added safety features, in proximity to the interstate and railway, with co-joining bus and rail terminals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arrests reported from the Decatur County Jail - 6 hr Citizen Emeritus 2
Billionaire brothers give Cruz super PAC $15 mi... 7 hr Jean Johannigman 4
Paul Harvey If I were the Devil - Letter from G... 13 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1
Who's Obama Think 'he' Is? 13 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 5
Paul Harvey If I were the Devil - Letter from God 13 hr Hoosier Hillbilly 1
2015-2016 School Fees Jul 27 Seig Heil for Rick 18
VIDEO of City of Greensburg IN Public meetings (Dec '11) Jul 23 Jean Johannigman 248
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages