13 arrested on various drug charges i...

13 arrested on various drug charges in widespread bust - 14 Hours Ago

There are 7 comments on the Greensburg Daily News story from Sep 9, 2010, titled 13 arrested on various drug charges in widespread bust - 14 Hours Ago. In it, Greensburg Daily News reports that:

The Greensburg Police Department executed 10 arrests warrants this morning and took 13 into custody as a result of an 18-month investigation into drug activity in the city and county.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greensburg Daily News.

Curious

Warsaw, IN

#1 Sep 12, 2010
What's up with this....
wondering

Ellicott City, MD

#2 Sep 14, 2010
someone is ratting.. which doper is in hiding? probably him....brian?
who knows

Greensburg, IN

#3 Dec 2, 2010
Yea they say thirteen was arrested....BUT they only mention 12 peoples names hmmm
i know this

South Bend, IN

#4 Dec 2, 2010
Its Steven Rankin,or Renee Rankin...they had a meth lab and it was never in the paper and they didnt get any of their vehicles,house,or kid taken away and they were proven drug dealers....sooo who do you think the snitch is? hmmm sounds to me like them..just saying.
Mikey Bedel

South Bend, IN

#5 Dec 3, 2010
Allegedly, I know who the confidential informant making all the controlled buys for GPD is. Mike Bedel was arrested on January 6, 2010 for forging prescriptions. He has been making controlled buys for GPD in exchange for his charges being dropped. I know for sure he made a controlled buy on Steve and Renee Rankin that lived on 1st street right by Dairy Point. After that GPD flashbanged and stormed their residence with a swat team. Why do you think so many people have been busted lately? Its not because GPD's detectives are working hard doing investigations. They just rely on people turning on each other to get themselves out of trouble. Here is an excerpt from Greensburg Daily News from January 6, 2010.
Michael Sylvester Bedel, 24, 806 W. 15th Street, Greensburg, was arrested on charges of forgery. A $505 cash bond was set.
But if you check into it, no charges were filed against him. I think if you do the crime, you should do the time and not get leniency.
someone in indiana

Chicago, IL

#6 Feb 12, 2011
why do people want to be snitches for it's ridiculous that's for sure what the hell is wrong with people for real.
Hoosier Hillbilly

Roy, WA

#7 Feb 13, 2011
someone in indiana
what the hell is wrong with people for real.
Steven Rankin,or Renee Rankin...they had a
((( meth )))!!! lab

wondering
doper's

i know this
drug dealers

Mikey Bedel
you do the crime, you should do the time

That pretty much "sums" it up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) May 20 JustJoe 574
Drones flying over Greensburg spotted. (Feb '13) May 7 Some nobody 30
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Apr '18 Wanda Doodat 1,321
Local Politics Do you approve of Gary Herbert as Mayor? (Oct '11) Apr '18 jigger 115
Missing German Shepherd Feb '18 keep watching 1
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) Jan '18 ufo 34
Hope everyone has a good holiday Dec '17 scrooge 2

Greensburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages