Next Last
wally

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Did a shooting happen at wal mart?
Really_

United States

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Maybe there wasn't a clean hit with the harpoon first.
Been there

Oxford, OH

#3 Jun 20, 2013
My problem is Wal-Mart. I'm disabled, I went to Wal-Mart today. I went in the grocery side door because I was getting only groceries. I went up to the registers their were only one open number 16, so I had to walk all the way to number 16. And thats always the case. It's bullshit why do they have all them registers if they don't use them? And yes their were employees standing around doing nothing. Think God for Dollar General.
probably

Mishawaka, IN

#4 Jun 20, 2013
wally wrote:
Did a shooting happen at wal mart?
Probably happened somewhere.
Need2Know

Sunman, IN

#5 Jun 20, 2013
Are you serious my husband works there need to know
hmmmmmmmmm

Batesville, IN

#6 Jun 20, 2013
Been there wrote:
My problem is Wal-Mart. I'm disabled, I went to Wal-Mart today. I went in the grocery side door because I was getting only groceries. I went up to the registers their were only one open number 16, so I had to walk all the way to number 16. And thats always the case. It's bullshit why do they have all them registers if they don't use them? And yes their were employees standing around doing nothing. Think God for Dollar General.
Most people are smart enough to figure out how to use the self check aisles which are always open DIRECTLY BESIDE the groceries. If you had to walk all the way to have a PERSON check you out on register 16, you are too dumb to do it yourself. Your problem, not Walmart's.
Definitely Important

Lake Villa, IL

#7 Jun 20, 2013
the original post is dated Apr. 1 so don't think there was a shooting
Been there

Oxford, OH

#8 Jun 20, 2013
Evedently you are young and have know problem with memory. Then why do they even have checkers.It's not my job to check myself out, I don't work there.
Been there

Oxford, OH

#9 Jun 20, 2013
You are probably one of the lazy check out people.
hmmmmmmmmm

Batesville, IN

#10 Jun 20, 2013
Been there wrote:
Evedently you are young and have know problem with memory. Then why do they even have checkers.It's not my job to check myself out, I don't work there.
Not sure of your definition of "young" but I have lived a few decades. I also believe we ALL have to keep up with the times. They have "checkers" for people like you who can't figure out to use what is provided for them and then want to whine and complain about it. It also raises prices for all since people like you want to act helpless and not try to join modern society.
Been there

Oxford, OH

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Guess I should send my Great Grandmother to Wal-Mart by herself. Even though she has dementia and can only half see, I sure she can check herself out, and not act helpless. So we don't bring up prices for you.
hmmmmmmmmm

Batesville, IN

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Been there wrote:
Guess I should send my Great Grandmother to Wal-Mart by herself. Even though she has dementia and can only half see, I sure she can check herself out, and not act helpless. So we don't bring up prices for you.
Changing the story now, huh?

I would assume YOU were there to help your great grandmother or you wouldn't have gone in. So HELP her and don't make her walk all the way down to register 16 because you are too stupid to scan an item and pay for it.

I certainly hope I never have to rely on "help" from great grandchildren like you. helpless and lazy... and then want to complain about it.

They had one checkout open for you so why are you complaining? That is the purpose of having one register open yet you want to whine about it...
Been there

Oxford, OH

#13 Jun 20, 2013
I was there by myself, that was just a what if. I shouldn"t have to walk clear to number 16. Maybe you can tell your boss what you put on here and he"ll give you a raise. If your a woman I feel sorry for your elderly relatives.
lol

Columbus, IN

#14 Jun 20, 2013
I love people who say they are "disabled" when really they mean "LAZY"!! That's what's wrong with society walk the extra 20 feet a workout is good for you:)
Been there

Oxford, OH

#15 Jun 20, 2013
For all you jealous people who can"t get disablity, get over yourselves. I worked in a factory for twenty seven years. I've had both knees and both shoulders operated on. I still try to walk as much as I can. But some days it's harder than others. I don't use the scooters so I can walk more, but those extra steps to the other end of the registers is too much.
slave

United States

#16 Jun 20, 2013
God forbid you walk. Try losing weight and it won't be so bad.
hmmmmmmmmm

Batesville, IN

#17 Jun 20, 2013
Been there wrote:
For all you jealous people who can"t get disablity, get over yourselves. I worked in a factory for twenty seven years. I've had both knees and both shoulders operated on. I still try to walk as much as I can. But some days it's harder than others. I don't use the scooters so I can walk more, but those extra steps to the other end of the registers is too much.
"Jealous" because I can't get a handout? Not exactly.

Once again, I will type slowly now so you can understand, USE THE SELF CHECKOUT AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WALK TO REGISTER 16. Was that slow enough for you to understand?
Been there

Oxford, OH

#18 Jun 20, 2013
I hope you find yourself needing a handout as you call it, and can't get it. I'm not overweight you moron. Your the slow one. You probably make everybodys life around you as miserable as you seem. I've talked to people today about your rude comments. They said them self registers don't work right half the time and you still have to ask for help.
Been there

Oxford, OH

#19 Jun 20, 2013
Also I noticed you didn't deny working there.
hmmmmmmmmm

Batesville, IN

#20 Jun 21, 2013
Been there wrote:
They said them self registers don't work right half the time and you still have to ask for help.
There ya go - win-win situation. If them thar self registers ain't workin', you don't have to walk ALL THE WAY to register 16 AND you got your own private "checker"!! Problem solved.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Driving 4 hr Wow 1
Just Rite 12 hr Citizen 99 4
Greensburg Christian Academy (Test Out Program) (Mar '09) Jun 13 bchap 109
Native American history in Greensburg (Jun '13) Jun 13 justanswering 30
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Jun 8 hooterville 1,285
News Right to Life remembering lives lost to abortion (Jan '13) May '16 sean 692
Dog found Feb '16 Rkd 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages