TROUBLE

Streamwood, IL

#1 Feb 18, 2013
What happen in Clarksburg at Judy Kress house.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 18, 2013
I heard domestic dispute.
hahaha

Noblesville, IN

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Well Judy, how does it feel having someone in your business. All I can say is what goes around comes around. So, your kid beats you up, and ends up in jail every other week. Your kids are out of control. I think family services should be called. Come on Tereasa your slacking!!! I thought you or Diane Motz would have called them by now.
none ur bussiness

Maquoketa, IA

#5 Mar 7, 2013
Why.dnt u guys leave that family.alone.. those kids arent out of hand.. and she works her ass.off for those kids and the oldest child has a.job to even.help her out.. there is an appt above her.so how.do.u.kno.it.wasn't them cause there is.shit.goimg on upstairs.. but none of its ur business. so leave.em all alone!!! And child services wouldnt see anything wrong wit that family so.stfu!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who passed away 9 hr Girls rule 2
internet Apr 25 RVgrandma 1
chris schoenfelds kids Apr 25 curious 1
News Face of Trump's Indiana campaign belongs to an ... (Sep '16) Apr 23 AL B 12
Rushville Truth continues to delete posts (Nov '09) Apr 23 AL B 5
Young girls on the pill Apr 20 Rita 5
Honda Hiring Process? (Jun '11) Apr 5 Shaq 1,307

Greensburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensburg Mortgages