Youth Minister Arrested in Online Sex...

Youth Minister Arrested in Online Sex Sting

There are 109 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Oct 21, 2010, titled Youth Minister Arrested in Online Sex Sting. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

A youth minister was arrested in an online undercover sex sting by the Guilford County Sheriff's Office on Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Those Christians

High Point, NC

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Yep, there you go. We should be worried more about the Christian Flag than the child molsestes in our local Baptist Churches.
sidzel2

High Point, NC

#3 Oct 21, 2010
Sick
Lilly

Greensboro, NC

#4 Oct 21, 2010
Those Christians wrote:
Yep, there you go. We should be worried more about the Christian Flag than the child molsestes in our local Baptist Churches.
Well maybe we should be worrying about you. And just what is a molsestes anyway? Maybe you should focus more on learning to read and write. Also Dudley Do Right, Roseboro wouldn't be one of our local churches as it is about 100 or so miles from here in Sampson County.
ruth ramsey

Greensboro, NC

#5 Oct 21, 2010
The sad fact is ..this guy will get very little time for his crime if convicted?? Probably no actual prison time! People who work with youth should be screened to the limit,if they work for a school , church, daycare or any place teens or children are; because pedophiles pray on working with the young and gaining control to instill fear so they can abuse them! Many people hide behind church to gain trust, but church will not hide them from answering to God when they die!!!It should be a law that a pedophile gets the same punishment as a bank robber,being a pedophile is a much worse crime, but most pedophiles get a reduce charge,or dismissed,or probation with a fine and have to list as a sex offender(this is a simple pop on the hand).If you rob a bank you will get a minimum of 20yrs. to life! It's a sick justice system!
firedad

Winston Salem, NC

#6 Oct 21, 2010
TC it appears you're enjoying the fruits of a country founded on Christianity. You're so much against Christians, then don a turban and move to Iran or Afghanistan. There you can beat your wife without recourse, or you can be beaten and raped by your husband and have nothing done about it.

Yep, those Christians sure are a sorry bunch aren't they? You have the freedom to remove yourself from such "trash" but I get the feeing you're enjoying your lifestyle too much in this "filthy Christian county"

I always find it amusing that little people will bash the very thing that provides for them.
cube

High Point, NC

#7 Oct 21, 2010
That fool want make it in jail, that mind will be off when he get out of jail........
Those Christians

High Point, NC

#8 Oct 21, 2010
You’re correct really typo’d that one. So sorry.

Maybe we can get this Child Molester Baptist Youth Minister to come Saturday to spread the good word of the Christian Church.

Please bring us your children so we can molest them!

LMAO, at you hypocrites! Wonder how many child molesters, adulators, pedophiles, fornicators, murders, thieves, etc… will be here Saturday from your churches.

Clean up your own house first.
Rick

Glendale Springs, NC

#9 Oct 21, 2010
It just sickens me hearing things like this. I am a father of two. Wy would someone do this? He will pay for this sick crime. Then be punished for life!!!
Those Christians

High Point, NC

#10 Oct 21, 2010
http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-story-ministe...

CHRISTIAN CHILD MOLESTING YOUTH MINISTER!!!

LMAO, at you so called Christians now.
NC Christian

Lexington, NC

#11 Oct 21, 2010
Yes, the perpetrator IS a hypocrite:"a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion." He should be punished BEYOND the extent of what our law allows. However, because this individual is a hypocrite does not mean that the majority of us are. We Christians are well aware that there are false Christians in our midst, in fact Christ spoke directly to that very issue, as did Paul. Unfortunately, they are not identifiable by appearance. This is old news, very old news indeed."Those Christians," you have displayed small- minded, bigoted, predjucial thinking based on vitriolic hatred.
Those Christians

High Point, NC

#12 Oct 21, 2010
NC Christian wrote:
Yes, the perpetrator IS a hypocrite:"a person who puts on a false appearance of virtue or religion." He should be punished BEYOND the extent of what our law allows. However, because this individual is a hypocrite does not mean that the majority of us are. We Christians are well aware that there are false Christians in our midst, in fact Christ spoke directly to that very issue, as did Paul. Unfortunately, they are not identifiable by appearance. This is old news, very old news indeed."Those Christians," you have displayed small- minded, bigoted, predjucial thinking based on vitriolic hatred.
The only Bigots are you Christians who think you have the right to shove your crap down everyone's throats. You are the ones that are so small minded and can only think and see no further than you nose.

Please come to King for the Flag protest and you'll see your hypocritcal fellow Christians forcing your mystical belief upon free think people of this free country.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13 Oct 21, 2010
A scum bag comes in many wrappers, male, female, white, black, religious or not.

Bottom line is this, every walk of life is infested with groups of people that do not necessarily define others of similar stature.

It would similar to saying that everyone that drives a red car has an IQ of 12. Does this apply in some cases? Yes based on what I've seen. Is it all of them? Not that I can prove.

The fact that he is a purported pedophile kind of explains the position, not the position defining the action. What better position to hold to get close to, learn from and bond with underage children?

Labeling a group of people is comforting and easy, and really the lazy way out. We all do it, and do it well. Just don't make the mistake of thinking you are always right.

Since: Aug 10

Charlotte, NC

#14 Oct 21, 2010
A 25,000 dollar bond? to hell with the justice system.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 21, 2010
I neglected to point out that if I ever found anyone molesting my child there would be nothing stopping me from ripping their heart out through their ass.

Just so we're all clear on the subject.
leelee

Kernersville, NC

#16 Oct 21, 2010
Those Christians wrote:
<quoted text>
The only Bigots are you Christians who think you have the right to shove your crap down everyone's throats. You are the ones that are so small minded and can only think and see no further than you nose.
Please come to King for the Flag protest and you'll see your hypocritcal fellow Christians forcing your mystical belief upon free think people of this free country.
are you gay or just stupid or both?
Sick of Stupid

Burlington, NC

#17 Oct 21, 2010
I wish I was the 14 year old girl's dad. I'd love to post bail for this pervert and then administer some "Daddy" justice.

Since: Sep 10

Lexington, NC

#19 Oct 21, 2010
I'm all for capital punishment in these cases.
Wills

Kernersville, NC

#20 Oct 21, 2010
I have a real problem with the comments made by Those Christians.

I don't know what he's trying to say or explain or his point of view - that whole thing of "The only Bigots are you Christians who think you have the right to shove your crap down everyone's throats"

If you're an atheist, say so, this is America and you have that right of self-expression, but I think you're mentally ill and have stepped over the line of the First Amendment, you know, that part where the government can't prohibit the free exercise thereof?

Your stated words are a violation of the 1st Amendment because you are prohibiting my free exercise of religion by labeling me as intolerant. Reread what you wrote and compare it to the First Amendment.
Defender

Thomasville, NC

#21 Oct 21, 2010
Now I lay me down to sleep....my GLOCK 23 so close I keep...if u die when I awake...pray the LORD ur breathe I'll take... AMEN

God Bless America!!! God Bless Israel!!!
Rocky

High Point, NC

#22 Oct 21, 2010
Grass on the field ...PLAY BALL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot guy at kg store Sun lookin around 1
Sick of all this heroin!!! (Apr '14) Jul 4 Rey 32
New Autism Family support group (free) Jul 3 Anita 2
Review: Garden Of Prayer Baptist Church (Jun '13) Jul 2 surp 2
The Bridge Fellowship (Church) in Kernersville ... (Apr '14) Jul 2 Sunflower 50
The Bridge church in Kernersville NC (Feb '12) Jul 1 beach_bound 137
New to Greensboro Jun 26 Leavingthistownasap 5
More from around the web

Greensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE