Review: VTT Management

Posted in the Greensboro Forum

Kathy

High Point, NC

#1 Jan 9, 2013
DO NOT RENT FROM THIS ESTABLISHMENT. The women working at VTT Management would not return our security deposit money even after many phone calls, waiting, and they even attempted to make up lies to continue to prevent us from getting what we already owned. At this point, they can keep the money, but these employees have no shame in lying to their customers and have the audacity to believe we are stupid enough to go along with their schemes.
Iris

Newark, OH

#2 Feb 5, 2013
I am having the same problem getting my deposit back. I left my apartment cleaner and in better condition than when I moved into it. I have tried several time to contact Pine Crest Apartment Managers in North Charleston, SC but they will not return my calls. I even contacted Richard Downs at VTT Management and he has not returned my calls either. What they do not realize is some people are on a fixed income and need there deposit returned.
Ada

United States

#3 Aug 7, 2013
Durham locations, rude staff, unskilled maintenance. Multiple major problems with apts. Security on property hangs out with questionable tenants. Very disappointed. Good location. Loud music, tenants with to many vehicles. Landscapers are a joke !!!
Ryan

Dublin, OH

#4 Aug 8, 2014
Rented for 2 years from a VTT property and now moved out and have been waiting on a deposit return. I've called and emailed the company many times and still not received a call or email back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Branch Champion 1 hr In The Know 3
Sick of all this heroin!!! (Apr '14) Thu Streetrunner 17
Mark B Snyder Dec 23 Woodswild 3
hells angles Dec 22 jerrybiker 1
What's on your list for an Adult Christmas pres... Dec 21 MsClaus 3
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Dec 19 feeling lost in t... 331
Any Hookah bars in Greensboro? (Jun '09) Dec 19 kesh 17
Greensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:53 am PST