Edwards trial judge limits key defens...

Edwards trial judge limits key defense testimony

There are 2 comments on the WDAM-TV Hattiesburg story from May 14, 2012, titled Edwards trial judge limits key defense testimony. In it, WDAM-TV Hattiesburg reports that:

In this May 8, 2012 file photo, former presidential candidate and Sen. John Edwards, left, leaves a federal courthouse in Greensboro, N.C. The judge overseeing the criminal trial of John Edwards will sharply curtail the testimony of a key witness for the defense who could raise doubt about whether the former presidential candidate broke campaign ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDAM-TV Hattiesburg.

“Proud To Be An American”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#1 May 14, 2012
The problem is not edwards it's the fools who fell for him. Of course the nature of such fools is not having the sense to avoid making mistakes. That's why b. h. obama was elected...fools.

Since: Jul 07

Newport News, VA

#2 May 15, 2012
and now his defense team is putting his daughter on the stand? what a nimrod. he deserves what is likely to get. too bad he can't be in the exercise yard with bubba and tyrone...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paying respect and fentanyl Oct 19 three blocks 1
Devon Sharpe Oct 8 Your sweetheart 1
strange lights flying over greensboro (Jan '11) Oct 4 Ranyesmiech 47
New neighbor fences in my sick daughter's car&#... Sep '17 The facts maam 5
Register to win a Rainbow Play Systems Sep '17 dmooney 1
Snitch list (Dec '14) Sep '17 Fife 22
The Bridge Fellowship (Church) in Kernersville ... (Apr '14) Sep '17 miles bennett 51

Greensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensboro Mortgages