Charlotte Student Faces 5 Felonies Ov...

Charlotte Student Faces 5 Felonies Over Exploding Pen

There are 12 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Oct 21, 2010, titled Charlotte Student Faces 5 Felonies Over Exploding Pen. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

A Charlotte teenager who authorities say brought an exploding pen to his school is in jail after his home was emptied of explosive chemicals easily found at pharmacies and hardware stores.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

speakup2

Dobson, NC

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Sounds as if he is where he needs to be. This could have turned out far worse.
Your future

Greensboro, NC

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Teen? He is bald and has a full beard. He looks 40!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 21, 2010
With a mugshot like this it looks like he was the victim of bullying and took it upon himself to get revenge. Get this dweeb outta here!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Oct 21, 2010
Your future wrote:
Lol, he looks like he works at blockbuster video.
Mom of 2

Greensboro, NC

#5 Oct 21, 2010
Your future wrote:
That is EXACTLY what I was thinking! He does NOT look 16!
tear drop

Greenville, SC

#6 Oct 21, 2010
Well what a bad mistake u made at time like this.In school now u are sitting in jail with 5 bad ones hanging over your head.Iam real sorry that you did what you did but be a man and stand and think about what you did.You could have hurt somebody real bad by doing something like that,that was real stupid and you know that right.
speakup2

Dobson, NC

#7 Oct 21, 2010
Well this was an Alternative School (High Priced Tax Payer Funded Babysitting Service).Obviously he was already a trouble maker or should I say Troubled Youth?
CSC

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 21, 2010
He is obviously a very dangerous individual...A loner who loves science and is obviously interested in explosive devices. He also must hold serious grudges against others...who probably did nothing to him...He needs serious psychiatric evaluation. This sounds like it could only be the beginning of what is to come if he does not get help now!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 21, 2010
Smart enough to make an exploding pen, but too stupid to understand law.....
Thejudgmeister

Raleigh, NC

#10 Oct 21, 2010
I really wonder if this was the correct picture. The guy does look to be 30 at the minimum.

I hope that the courts will get him whatever help he needs. There is clearly something wrong with a person who ends up in an alternative school then does something like this.
pfft

Fairport, NY

#11 Oct 21, 2010
HE EVEN LOOKS LIKE AN IDIOT

“Cynical Scumbag”

Since: Jan 10

Lima Peru

#12 Oct 21, 2010
He better hope they have plenty of grease in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch list (Dec '14) 9 min Lil j 6
Debate: Marijuana - Greensboro, NC (Aug '10) 14 min Joe 113
christys caberet Jul 13 lee 1
hot guy at kg store Jul 5 lookin around 1
Sick of all this heroin!!! (Apr '14) Jul 4 Rey 32
New Autism Family support group (free) Jul 3 Anita 2
Review: Garden Of Prayer Baptist Church (Jun '13) Jul 2 surp 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensboro Mortgages