of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say that you were fanatical towards atrocities, I said that you were fanatical towards religion.I'm glad, however, that you are "anti-atrocity", I find that I am also of that opinion.Religion was repressed in the Soviet Union, didn't seem to garner much of a Utopia for them, though .Not that you said it would have, although if religion was repressed, according to you, things should have gotten better for the Soviets.
As I have said here before, if you suppress anything, it is likely to backfire on you. I am all for freedom of religion. But freedom of religion does not mean one should not ever speak of the bad things of religion.

I am fanatical about religion, so? I am not forcing anyone to do anything. I am not demanding the government push atheism. I am simply speaking out for what I think is good. Don't like it? To damn bad. Believers once could demand we non believers must not speak out against religion. But our freedom of speak ended that insanity. Now you just whine about it.

The Christians murdered six million people who did not believe in the Jesus. Now when I point this out and you whine about it, I think it only makes you look like you are trying to cover up something.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro was correct in his statement that slavery was a choice. To say they had no choice is a lie. They could run and risk capture which would most certainly lead to death or stay and continue to be enslaved. While neither is much of a choice they are choices non the less.
To say they had a choice is to act as if they had any reasonable choices in which to pick from, which they did not.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>As I have said here before, if you suppress anything, it is likely to backfire on you. I am all for freedom of religion. But freedom of religion does not mean one should not ever speak of the bad things of religion.
I am fanatical about religion, so? I am not forcing anyone to do anything. I am not demanding the government push atheism. I am simply speaking out for what I think is good. Don't like it? To damn bad. Believers once could demand we non believers must not speak out against religion. But our freedom of speak ended that insanity. Now you just whine about it.
The Christians murdered six million people who did not believe in the Jesus. Now when I point this out and you whine about it, I think it only makes you look like you are trying to cover up something.
If a democrat robbed you, would that mean democrats are robbers?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quite welcome Lu. I'm up to my elbows in alligators preparing to move, doctors' appointments etc and I can't keep up with who is who on here anymore. I know your avatar, Waco's, Pro's, Silver's, Tew's, AZ (when he posts) and then today, someone under Mike Duquette starting posting again under his avatar that had been posting under Mike Du, so I didn't bother to read, don't know who is who. I know TSF and Taxpayer by their diction and the fact they do "ride by postings" when time allows them to do so and everyone else, I don't bother to read. Hope everything is well with you and don't work too hard.:)
If you cannot identify my personality, then you must be more stupid than I thought.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a Communist and so are his supporters.
Respect for his Communist law? Hardly, the “law” a device manipulated by the Obama regime to push this country to his communist goals. I would better respect for the mugger’s pistol than Obama's fascsit state’s “laws”! At least he doesn’t compound the offense by claiming some self-invented justification for his thievery.
"Obama is a Communist and so are his supporters."

Keep up the crazy talk so no one takes your crap seriously.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

itzwitchy wrote:
Oh, FYI? It was this forum I first learned that 'slavery was a choice'.
Wow.
It seems to be a trend with the republicans here that slavery was a choice.
Now you can understand some of the language used here. It is often as nonsensical as this.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you crawl under the wagon, I hate to insult a "purty" pup, but a dog is a dog.
Honey, now you know there ain't no room for a "purty pup" like me under that wagon, with a rePigLickCon like you hanging out both ends of that "radio flyer". Don't you know that weight is what broke the wagon down? Oh well hogs will be hogs.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Japanese executed prisoners, and performed medical experiments on them.The Japanese were Shinto, and Buddhist.A lot were, and are non believers of any type.Does that mean the Japanese tortured and murdered because they were non-believers?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Most Japanese claim to be non-believers, today.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have no values or principals kiddo. Failure on your parents part. But you are not alone, for Mikey will be leading the cowards to the enslavement camps...
It is better to fight and die than to not fight at all while being enslaved at someone else's will.
That kind of moral turpitude isn't taught in a classroom, on a website or in an office making business deals.
I can see if you have half a chance at beating the enslaver, one should fight for freedom, but as the history of slavery in America shows, the black persons we captured and chained. They likely tried to fight being captured, and that would be the fighting for freedom one normally would speak of.
Many times when the slaves thought they might be able to beat the masters, they did rise up, but the law often was on the side of the enslavers, so they were recaptured and sent back.
Many who ran were punished severly and sometimes thier loved ones were tortured for punishment.

So are you willing to allow your wife and kids to be tortured so you can make your stand?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>If you cannot identify my personality, then you must be more stupid than I thought.
Sometimes its hard to tell one pompous ass from another.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
I'm laying here with my IV in my arm, waiting for the surgeon to get around to me.Just thought I'd keep the Carolinians up to date.Itzwitchy says most of the posters are dumb as rocks on this forum.Could be, since eighty percent of the posters are counterfeits.I do know this, however.Just because someone has the temerity to disagree with me, doesn't make them stupid.Pretending to be me using my moniker, now that's pretty stupid.
Silver says the same, yet you are again only picking on the liberals. The trend is clear.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Mike, when you constantly belittle someones religion, you can expect a few smart aleck comments in return.Human nature, I'd say.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
"The punishment of those who wage war against God and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter."
Quranic verse from the chapter "The Table Spread."
Saudi Arabia's response to the UN for "beheading" thieves. Seven of them.
Yes, religion is evil.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10

New International Version (NIV)

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying,“Let us go and worship other gods”(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> If a democrat robbed you, would that mean democrats are robbers?
You are comparing one instance to a trend. Not comparable.
BTW, I did not say all Christians were murderers, so again your comparison fails.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacon knows what a chimley is. Lmao
I sure do. It's the hillbilly form of the word "chimney". You know, a structure that allows smoke to escape? I'm certain you're familiar with it? Your mouth is an example of a "chimley" because you blow so much smoke up everybody's ass. LMAO!!
TSF

Rocky Mount, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Feinstein is a weird duck who should be committed to a rest home for our own protection and hers..
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, we agree on one thing, term limits. This article proves why we need them:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/m...
There's many on the left and right that need to go onto the house and rest a while.
Continue on with Silver and your debate. This was the only post I saw from you and wanted to show you this article.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Mike, when you constantly belittle someones religion, you can expect a few smart aleck comments in return.Human nature, I'd say.
I am well aware of human nature, but I guess your god does not understand it so well. If he did, why would Deuteronomy 13 6-10 make it into your holy book? Likely because no god had anything to do with that barbaric book that condoned the holocaust.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sometimes its hard to tell one pompous ass from another.
Unless it's a TexAss. Those are easy to tell,'cause they talk out their a$$.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Japanese executed prisoners, and performed medical experiments on them.The Japanese were Shinto, and Buddhist.A lot were, and are non believers of any type.Does that mean the Japanese tortured and murdered because they were non-believers?
Again you fail to understand the point. Did the non believing Japanese killers following someone you would not condemn? Well the Christians followed the bible and Hitler. As Deuteronomy commands you to kill non believers, and Hitler commanded you to kill the non believing Jews, it stands to reason there is a cause and effect.

You fail to show cause and effect possibilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Greensboro Forum right now

Search the Greensboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Lee Loftis Thu Update 9
Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) Jul 23 someone that knows 131
Guy breaks into house to sit on couch and drink... Jul 22 2funny 1
payroll services greensboro nc Jul 22 Tom Stubbs 2
Man Faces 11 More Sexual Exploitation of a Chil... (Jun '10) Jul 21 former RES student 86
13 Ways to Save on Your Bathroom Renovation Jul 20 StephDad 1
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Jul 19 DAsia edwards 328
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••