Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#38314 Mar 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Mike, when you constantly belittle someones religion, you can expect a few smart aleck comments in return.Human nature, I'd say.
I am well aware of human nature, but I guess your god does not understand it so well. If he did, why would Deuteronomy 13 6-10 make it into your holy book? Likely because no god had anything to do with that barbaric book that condoned the holocaust.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#38315 Mar 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sometimes its hard to tell one pompous ass from another.
Unless it's a TexAss. Those are easy to tell,'cause they talk out their a$$.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#38316 Mar 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Japanese executed prisoners, and performed medical experiments on them.The Japanese were Shinto, and Buddhist.A lot were, and are non believers of any type.Does that mean the Japanese tortured and murdered because they were non-believers?
Again you fail to understand the point. Did the non believing Japanese killers following someone you would not condemn? Well the Christians followed the bible and Hitler. As Deuteronomy commands you to kill non believers, and Hitler commanded you to kill the non believing Jews, it stands to reason there is a cause and effect.

You fail to show cause and effect possibilities.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#38317 Mar 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
Feinstein is a weird duck who should be committed to a rest home for our own protection and hers..
<quoted text>
Agree 100%. She's a quack for sure!!!
TSF

Angier, NC

#38318 Mar 13, 2013
Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.
In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.
Congressional Reform Act of 2013
1. No Tenure/No Pension
A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately.
All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise.
Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system
and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 06/01/2013.
The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career.
The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators,so ours should serve their term(s),
then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days
for most people (in the U.S.) to receive the message.

Allen

Robbins, NC

#38319 Mar 13, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do. It's the hillbilly form of the word "chimney". You know, a structure that allows smoke to escape? I'm certain you're familiar with it? Your mouth is an example of a "chimley" because you blow so much smoke up everybody's ass. LMAO!!
When you blow smoke up a pigs a$$ it's called Makin' bacon.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38320 Mar 13, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
When you blow smoke up a pigs a$$ it's called Makin' bacon.
Only you wold know that from putting your lips on a pigs ass. Voice of experience is always best.

Location hidden

#38321 Mar 13, 2013
would

Location hidden

#38322 Mar 13, 2013
"fails to understand the point" might be because you failed to make a point.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#38323 Mar 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.
In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.
Congressional Reform Act of 2013
1. No Tenure/No Pension
A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately.
All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise.
Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system
and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 06/01/2013.
The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career.
The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators,so ours should serve their term(s),
then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days
for most people (in the U.S.) to receive the message.
Very interesting. I agree with almost everything, but I do think if a person works and let's say the term limit is 10 years (?), I do think they should collect a retirement for only their term limit. I'm not talking about some ridiculous amount, but I've always had a retirement plan everywhere I worked and I believe it's fair to offer a retirement package. I have a question, is Buffet speaking of taking away social security that has been promised to past participants? Would that be legal or will there have to be some kind of conditions set forth to grandfather in only "X" amount of dollars they can draw from SS? I'm pretty good with everything else.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38324 Mar 13, 2013
emlu wrote:
"The punishment of those who wage war against God and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter."
Quranic verse from the chapter "The Table Spread."
Saudi Arabia's response to the UN for "beheading" thieves. Seven of them.
Hey lady lead bottom, the cutting off of hands in waco the wanker's case would be the same as death.

Location hidden

#38325 Mar 14, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Hey lady lead bottom, the cutting off of hands in waco the wanker's case would be the same as death.
Hey Stupid, where ya been? Rolling drunks on the Sunset Strip in LA. How goes it "Geoff"? I guess you would know about that hand wanker thing. You certainly bring it up enough, Stupid. You sound like a pro or have you graduated to "Look ma, no hands" and perfected the "bob and weave" move, Stupid.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38326 Mar 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, we knew you were posting from an Iphone, but using a different moniker!!! neener neener!!!!
LOL! You guys are LOSING IT! Smoke is billowing out of ears! Neener, neener? Really? I wouldn't bother making up fake 'monikers' for here, there or anywhere frankly. The only reason I was using either my iPhone or one of my other laptops was because this one was being serviced. You have never met me under any other name other than itzwitchy.

What subterfuge! What highway trickery! Oh, nefarious me! I really had you fooled, huh? You caught me! The shame!

Stop listening to the voices in your head. They aren't any smarter than you are.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38327 Mar 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>As I have said here before, if you suppress anything, it is likely to backfire on you. I am all for freedom of religion. But freedom of religion does not mean one should not ever speak of the bad things of religion.
I am fanatical about religion, so? I am not forcing anyone to do anything. I am not demanding the government push atheism. I am simply speaking out for what I think is good. Don't like it? To damn bad. Believers once could demand we non believers must not speak out against religion. But our freedom of speak ended that insanity. Now you just whine about it.
The Christians murdered six million people who did not believe in the Jesus. Now when I point this out and you whine about it, I think it only makes you look like you are trying to cover up something.
I'm not an Atheist myself which does not keep me from agreeing with you 100%.

"HEAR! HEAR!" (also 100% grammatically correct)
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#38328 Mar 14, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is wrong with that picture. Since flying is a matter of convienence and not a right.
I think all you are looking for is attention and just randomly say shit to get a reaction.
Yes it is a wast of taxpayers hard earned money. If you want to waste your affords in taxes feel free to do so. But I do not want to waste mine on stupid people in the government.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38329 Mar 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>It seems to be a trend with the republicans here that slavery was a choice.
Now you can understand some of the language used here. It is often as nonsensical as this.
Haha, Mike! I've been at this political chat/discussion/forum nonsense since 1997. I've seen both much worse and far dumber than this venue. I'll go to places where I know I'm going to get death threats,etc. from the Republican voters. They aren't shy on screens but cowards behind them. Same here but these people would be called 'wusses' anywhere else. Topix is like pablum compared to most political venues I've seen.

In the immortal words of Dustin Hoffman in 'Wag the Dog'? "This is nothing!"
It's rather refreshing actually...

Location hidden

#38330 Mar 14, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! You guys are LOSING IT! Smoke is billowing out of ears! Neener, neener? Really? I wouldn't bother making up fake 'monikers' for here, there or anywhere frankly. The only reason I was using either my iPhone or one of my other laptops was because this one was being serviced. You have never met me under any other name other than itzwitchy.
What subterfuge! What highway trickery! Oh, nefarious me! I really had you fooled, huh? You caught me! The shame!
Stop listening to the voices in your head. They aren't any smarter than you are.
1. Consistent Conflict: Do you find yourself in a perpetual state of debate? Do you find yourself thinking “why am I the only one who gets it?” Is it more important for you to be right than to arrive at the correct resolution to an issue, problem or opportunity? Are you known as a bitter, pessimistic or negative person? If any of these issues describe situations that hit too close to home then you may want to take a step back and do some self-evaluation.

2. Lack Professional Growth: I’ve often said it’s impossible for stagnant leaders to sustain growing organizations. If you prefer to rest on your laurels rather than continullay stretch your mind you’re in for a rude awakening. Warning: Leaders who don’t develop themselves professionally will be replaced by those who do.

3. Exclusivity vs. Inclusivity: Do you use your intelligence to intimidate and stifle others, or to encourage, inspire and motivate others? Do you wonder why you can’t seem to retain tier one talent or why you lose key clients? If your brilliance is polarizing as opposed to engaging, then how smart are you really?

4. True Success: If an independent third party interviewed your peers and subordinates alike, what would that feedback look like? Do others see you as successful, or are you merely a legend in your own mind? What I think of myself is not nearly as important as what my family, friends, clients, and co-workers think of me. If those you surround yourself with don’t hold you in high regard, then you have no reason to.

5. You’re Too Busy: Saying “I’m too busy for _________” is code for you don’t value whatever __________ is. Smart leaders are never too busy to make good decisions, to invest in people, to listen, or to learn. The job of a leader is to understand the value of creating and leveraging white space both personally and organizationally
5 Signs Your Not As Smart As You Think You Are
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#38331 Mar 14, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>"Obama is a Communist and so are his supporters."
Keep up the crazy talk so no one takes your crap seriously.
Prove me wrong.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#38332 Mar 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, we agree on one thing, term limits. This article proves why we need them:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/m...
There's many on the left and right that need to go onto the house and rest a while.
Continue on with Silver and your debate. This was the only post I saw from you and wanted to show you this article.
You can have term limits but as long as people vote for Anti-Americans who do not stand for liberty and freedom it does not matter.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38333 Mar 14, 2013
I'm not going to bother reposting your quote here, emlu, considering I never bothered to read the entire copied and pasted text myself. In other words? It's SPAM.

How else should one respond to 'Neener, neener'?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Snitch list (Dec '14) Jan 16 Kaylo 10
Anyone seen him? Jan 14 Anonymous 1
Review: BIT Security (Apr '11) Jan 9 wth 25
Hobos Jan 4 Leeper 1
News Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) Jan 4 POZAN 140
Shelly burkhart Dec 31 Yamayne 2
spineless Hells angels supporters (Nov '09) Dec 29 jerry 119

Greensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance