Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38307 Mar 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>If you cannot identify my personality, then you must be more stupid than I thought.
Sometimes its hard to tell one pompous ass from another.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#38308 Mar 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I'm laying here with my IV in my arm, waiting for the surgeon to get around to me.Just thought I'd keep the Carolinians up to date.Itzwitchy says most of the posters are dumb as rocks on this forum.Could be, since eighty percent of the posters are counterfeits.I do know this, however.Just because someone has the temerity to disagree with me, doesn't make them stupid.Pretending to be me using my moniker, now that's pretty stupid.
Silver says the same, yet you are again only picking on the liberals. The trend is clear.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38309 Mar 13, 2013
Mike, when you constantly belittle someones religion, you can expect a few smart aleck comments in return.Human nature, I'd say.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38310 Mar 13, 2013
emlu wrote:
"The punishment of those who wage war against God and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter."
Quranic verse from the chapter "The Table Spread."
Saudi Arabia's response to the UN for "beheading" thieves. Seven of them.
Yes, religion is evil.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10

New International Version (NIV)

6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying,“Let us go and worship other gods”(gods that neither you nor your ancestors have known, 7 gods of the peoples around you, whether near or far, from one end of the land to the other), 8 do not yield to them or listen to them. Show them no pity. Do not spare them or shield them. 9 You must certainly put them to death. Your hand must be the first in putting them to death, and then the hands of all the people. 10 Stone them to death, because they tried to turn you away from the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38311 Mar 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> If a democrat robbed you, would that mean democrats are robbers?
You are comparing one instance to a trend. Not comparable.
BTW, I did not say all Christians were murderers, so again your comparison fails.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#38312 Mar 13, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Bacon knows what a chimley is. Lmao
I sure do. It's the hillbilly form of the word "chimney". You know, a structure that allows smoke to escape? I'm certain you're familiar with it? Your mouth is an example of a "chimley" because you blow so much smoke up everybody's ass. LMAO!!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38313 Mar 13, 2013
Feinstein is a weird duck who should be committed to a rest home for our own protection and hers..
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, we agree on one thing, term limits. This article proves why we need them:
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/03/m...
There's many on the left and right that need to go onto the house and rest a while.
Continue on with Silver and your debate. This was the only post I saw from you and wanted to show you this article.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38314 Mar 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Mike, when you constantly belittle someones religion, you can expect a few smart aleck comments in return.Human nature, I'd say.
I am well aware of human nature, but I guess your god does not understand it so well. If he did, why would Deuteronomy 13 6-10 make it into your holy book? Likely because no god had anything to do with that barbaric book that condoned the holocaust.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#38315 Mar 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Sometimes its hard to tell one pompous ass from another.
Unless it's a TexAss. Those are easy to tell,'cause they talk out their a$$.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#38316 Mar 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Japanese executed prisoners, and performed medical experiments on them.The Japanese were Shinto, and Buddhist.A lot were, and are non believers of any type.Does that mean the Japanese tortured and murdered because they were non-believers?
Again you fail to understand the point. Did the non believing Japanese killers following someone you would not condemn? Well the Christians followed the bible and Hitler. As Deuteronomy commands you to kill non believers, and Hitler commanded you to kill the non believing Jews, it stands to reason there is a cause and effect.

You fail to show cause and effect possibilities.

Location hidden

#38317 Mar 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
Feinstein is a weird duck who should be committed to a rest home for our own protection and hers..
<quoted text>
Agree 100%. She's a quack for sure!!!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38318 Mar 13, 2013
Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.
In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.
Congressional Reform Act of 2013
1. No Tenure/No Pension
A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately.
All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise.
Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system
and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 06/01/2013.
The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career.
The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators,so ours should serve their term(s),
then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days
for most people (in the U.S.) to receive the message.

Allen

Penrose, NC

#38319 Mar 13, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure do. It's the hillbilly form of the word "chimney". You know, a structure that allows smoke to escape? I'm certain you're familiar with it? Your mouth is an example of a "chimley" because you blow so much smoke up everybody's ass. LMAO!!
When you blow smoke up a pigs a$$ it's called Makin' bacon.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38320 Mar 13, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
When you blow smoke up a pigs a$$ it's called Makin' bacon.
Only you wold know that from putting your lips on a pigs ass. Voice of experience is always best.

Location hidden

#38321 Mar 13, 2013
would

Location hidden

#38322 Mar 13, 2013
"fails to understand the point" might be because you failed to make a point.

Location hidden

#38323 Mar 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
Warren Buffet is asking each addressee to forward this email to a minimum of twenty people on their address list; in turn ask each of those to do likewise.
In three days, most people in The United States of America will have the message. This is one idea that really should be passed around.
Congressional Reform Act of 2013
1. No Tenure/No Pension
A Congressman/woman collects a salary while in office and receives no pay when they're out of office.
2. Congress (past, present & future) participates in Social Security.
All funds in the Congressional retirement fund move to the Social Security system immediately.
All future funds flow into the Social Security system, and Congress participates with the American people.It may not be used for any other purpose.
3. Congress can purchase their own retirement plan, just as all Americans do.
4. Congress will no longer vote themselves a pay raise.
Congressional pay will rise by the lower of CPI or 3%.
5. Congress loses their current health care system
and participates in the same health care system as the American people.
6. Congress must equally abide by all laws they impose on the American people.
7. All contracts with past and present Congressmen/women are void effective 06/01/2013.
The American people did not make this contract with Congressmen/women. Congress made all these contracts for themselves. Serving in Congress is an honor, not a career.
The Founding Fathers envisioned citizen legislators,so ours should serve their term(s),
then go home and back to work.
If each person contacts a minimum of twenty people then it will only take three days
for most people (in the U.S.) to receive the message.
Very interesting. I agree with almost everything, but I do think if a person works and let's say the term limit is 10 years (?), I do think they should collect a retirement for only their term limit. I'm not talking about some ridiculous amount, but I've always had a retirement plan everywhere I worked and I believe it's fair to offer a retirement package. I have a question, is Buffet speaking of taking away social security that has been promised to past participants? Would that be legal or will there have to be some kind of conditions set forth to grandfather in only "X" amount of dollars they can draw from SS? I'm pretty good with everything else.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38324 Mar 13, 2013
emlu wrote:
"The punishment of those who wage war against God and His Messenger, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter."
Quranic verse from the chapter "The Table Spread."
Saudi Arabia's response to the UN for "beheading" thieves. Seven of them.
Hey lady lead bottom, the cutting off of hands in waco the wanker's case would be the same as death.

Location hidden

#38325 Mar 14, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Hey lady lead bottom, the cutting off of hands in waco the wanker's case would be the same as death.
Hey Stupid, where ya been? Rolling drunks on the Sunset Strip in LA. How goes it "Geoff"? I guess you would know about that hand wanker thing. You certainly bring it up enough, Stupid. You sound like a pro or have you graduated to "Look ma, no hands" and perfected the "bob and weave" move, Stupid.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38326 Mar 14, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact is, we knew you were posting from an Iphone, but using a different moniker!!! neener neener!!!!
LOL! You guys are LOSING IT! Smoke is billowing out of ears! Neener, neener? Really? I wouldn't bother making up fake 'monikers' for here, there or anywhere frankly. The only reason I was using either my iPhone or one of my other laptops was because this one was being serviced. You have never met me under any other name other than itzwitchy.

What subterfuge! What highway trickery! Oh, nefarious me! I really had you fooled, huh? You caught me! The shame!

Stop listening to the voices in your head. They aren't any smarter than you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shoe Repair Open At Quaker Village Shoppes (Feb '15) 5 hr Johnson McGee 2
News Guilford County animal shelter reopens after in... Aug 29 Jill 1
can couples play at cupids in greensboro (Aug '14) Aug 25 Jerry 7
Help Aug 17 RealTalk1 1
Snitch list (Dec '14) Aug 11 Donnie moore 8
The Bridge church in Kernersville NC (Feb '12) Aug 9 Guest 138
Debate: Marijuana - Greensboro, NC (Aug '10) Aug 7 Rogue 115
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensboro Mortgages