Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#38210 Mar 12, 2013
Who knows, maybe this forum can actually be an exchange of ideas, I'm sure Mike will put in an appearance.Mike,I do believe your"crusade"against religion is tinged with fanaticism.Before you get really worked up Mike, you've called me worse than"fanatic", but in my opinion your war against religion is indeed fanatical.Mike, time and again you've ticked off the atrocities committed in the name of religion.My point is, people will always find reasons to KILL other people, because people are a vicious species.Japan didn't conduct medical experiments on p.o.w.'s for religious reasons, neither did the Nazis desire to kill every Russian on earth for"religious"reason s.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#38211 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So, the Jews had a choice.Those six million Jews had a choice.So, since they had a choice, they choose to be tortured and butchered like livestock, no, worse than livestock.As I recall, small children and infants were slaughtered also.They had a choice? TEW,, PRO, BACON, I'm going to register my disagreement on this subject.Sometimes, through no fault of their own, events overtake people.Who could have thought, people would be systematically exposed to deadly poisonous gas like insects, millions upon millions! Mike will of course say that JESUS did it, I forget that he's a fanatic who twists things to suit his worldview.
I'm going to register my disagreement with you Waco. Yes, they had a choice, and I clearly gave the choices which you simply reworded. For many it was either a quick death or slow death. If you have a problem with the facts then that's on you. Yes, some Jews made it out and some slaves managed to make it out, but less than more did depending on the location and situation. When you meet someone or have a relative that you can remember some years ago that had a number tattooed on their arm then we'll talk about the Holocaust and why who made what choice they did, otherwise I'll leave my disagreement as "registered."

“Vote”

Houston

#38212 Mar 12, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to register my disagreement with you Waco. Yes, they had a choice, and I clearly gave the choices which you simply reworded. For many it was either a quick death or slow death. If you have a problem with the facts then that's on you. Yes, some Jews made it out and some slaves managed to make it out, but less than more did depending on the location and situation. When you meet someone or have a relative that you can remember some years ago that had a number tattooed on their arm then we'll talk about the Holocaust and why who made what choice they did, otherwise I'll leave my disagreement as "registered."
I maintain my position.Haven't wavered a bit.Lets you and I do what Duquette can't or won't do, accept the fact of our disagreement, and go on to other subjects.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#38213 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So, the Jews had a choice.Those six million Jews had a choice.So, since they had a choice, they choose to be tortured and butchered like livestock, no, worse than livestock.As I recall, small children and infants were slaughtered also.They had a choice? TEW,, PRO, BACON, I'm going to register my disagreement on this subject.Sometimes, through no fault of their own, events overtake people.Who could have thought, people would be systematically exposed to deadly poisonous gas like insects, millions upon millions! Mike will of course say that JESUS did it, I forget that he's a fanatic who twists things to suit his worldview.
Jesus didn't do it, Christians did. If Jesus could have known the future, I would think he would have cautioned his followers not to murder the non believers.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#38214 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Who knows, maybe this forum can actually be an exchange of ideas, I'm sure Mike will put in an appearance.Mike,I do believe your"crusade"against religion is tinged with fanaticism.Before you get really worked up Mike, you've called me worse than"fanatic", but in my opinion your war against religion is indeed fanatical.Mike, time and again you've ticked off the atrocities committed in the name of religion.My point is, people will always find reasons to KILL other people, because people are a vicious species.Japan didn't conduct medical experiments on p.o.w.'s for religious reasons, neither did the Nazis desire to kill every Russian on earth for"religious"reason s.
Yes people will kill people,so? If you ignore the reasons for massive atrocities and be passive to them, they will continue full strength.

I am fine with being called fanatical towards atrocities.

“Vote”

Houston

#38215 Mar 12, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text> Yes people will kill people,so? If you ignore the reasons for massive atrocities and be passive to them, they will continue full strength.
I am fine with being called fanatical towards atrocities.
I didn't say that you were fanatical towards atrocities, I said that you were fanatical towards religion.I'm glad, however, that you are "anti-atrocity", I find that I am also of that opinion.Religion was repressed in the Soviet Union, didn't seem to garner much of a Utopia for them, though .Not that you said it would have, although if religion was repressed, according to you, things should have gotten better for the Soviets.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#38216 Mar 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Trader? What did he trade?
Our government regularly gives money to other countries. But when Obama or his team does it, you guys suddenly claim it bad.
There are good reasons to do it that are complicated. Of course being complicated means you will never comprehend the concept.
Obama is a Communist and so are his supporters.
Respect for his Communist law? Hardly, the “law” a device manipulated by the Obama regime to push this country to his communist goals. I would better respect for the mugger’s pistol than Obama's fascsit state’s “laws”! At least he doesn’t compound the offense by claiming some self-invented justification for his thievery.
Syria

Las Vegas, NV

#38217 Mar 13, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Your quite welcome Lu. I'm up to my elbows in alligators preparing to move, doctors' appointments etc and I can't keep up with who is who on here anymore. I know your avatar, Waco's, Pro's, Silver's, Tew's, AZ (when he posts) and then today, someone under Mike Duquette starting posting again under his avatar that had been posting under Mike Du, so I didn't bother to read, don't know who is who. I know TSF and Taxpayer by their diction and the fact they do "ride by postings" when time allows them to do so and everyone else, I don't bother to read. Hope everything is well with you and don't work too hard.:)
May I ask, if you don't read here then why are you here? Just keep packing and load that Mayflower truck. Take your husband, girlfriend or life partner and throw them down for one last romp in the hay. I have just one question, young lady. It's a question that I ask every woman and I have never heard the word "Yes" when asked this. Here's the question, young lady are you able to wear a white wedding dress? Take your time answering, cuz I can sniff out a liar.
Syria

Las Vegas, NV

#38218 Mar 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
More lies. Now wy would you want to deceive the people on this forum with lies. What jews wanted and asked to be killed and slaughtered? I shall wait for your educated answer.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38219 Mar 13, 2013
Syria wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies. Now wy would you want to deceive the people on this forum with lies. What jews wanted and asked to be killed and slaughtered? I shall wait for your educated answer.
Don't hold your breath, Syria. There are about 8 regular posters on this forum including the fakey clone posters and most are as dumb as rocks.

I found this forum a couple of weeks ago and come back to torture the locals with a snarky post or two every few days.

Good luck!
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38220 Mar 13, 2013
Oh, FYI? It was this forum I first learned that 'slavery was a choice'.

Wow.
Syria

Las Vegas, NV

#38221 Mar 13, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath, Syria. There are about 8 regular posters on this forum including the fakey clone posters and most are as dumb as rocks.
I found this forum a couple of weeks ago and come back to torture the locals with a snarky post or two every few days.
Good luck!
LOL, thanks.
Syria

Las Vegas, NV

#38222 Mar 13, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
Wow.
LOL, now that's funny.
TSF

Angier, NC

#38223 Mar 13, 2013
$60,000,000,000 (60 billion dollars) given to TSA which has 62,000 agents. That comes to $103, 852 dollars per year per agent. Besides strip searching grandmpothers, groping passengers and pillaging their luggage, what else have they done?
They have found a few guns at an average cost of $6,000,000 (6 million dollars) per gun. Terror attacks stopped? ZERO. So we are firing teachers so that we can finance TSA? What is wrong with that picture?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#38224 Mar 13, 2013
Syria wrote:
<quoted text>
May I ask, if you don't read here then why are you here? Just keep packing and load that Mayflower truck. Take your husband, girlfriend or life partner and throw them down for one last romp in the hay. I have just one question, young lady. It's a question that I ask every woman and I have never heard the word "Yes" when asked this. Here's the question, young lady are you able to wear a white wedding dress? Take your time answering, cuz I can sniff out a liar.
Syria, I've been married 33 years, so the answer would be "no." When I did marry 33 years ago Syria, I was able to wear a white wedding dress and not because I wanted everybody to "think" I was a virgin, I was one. So, if there's anything else, you'd like to sniff out, sniff on.

Mayflower trucks to my knowledge don't travel overseas to other countries where I'm moving, but thanks for the advice. As far as a roll in the hay, that's between my husband and me and we're moving together, so we'll just roll when the spirit moves us. Again, thanks for the advice.

I'm still here because there's a lot of red tape when relocating to another country. Also, my dad still has a few chemo treatments left to undergo stateside and as he and my brother will be moving with us, we have to consider his health first and foremost.

You have a good day!:)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38225 Mar 13, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
Wow.
I see you have no values or principals kiddo. Failure on your parents part. But you are not alone, for Mikey will be leading the cowards to the enslavement camps...

It is better to fight and die than to not fight at all while being enslaved at someone else's will.

That kind of moral turpitude isn't taught in a classroom, on a website or in an office making business deals.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38226 Mar 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
$60,000,000,000 (60 billion dollars) given to TSA which has 62,000 agents. That comes to $103, 852 dollars per year per agent. Besides strip searching grandmpothers, groping passengers and pillaging their luggage, what else have they done?
They have found a few guns at an average cost of $6,000,000 (6 million dollars) per gun. Terror attacks stopped? ZERO. So we are firing teachers so that we can finance TSA? What is wrong with that picture?
Nothing is wrong with that picture. Since flying is a matter of convienence and not a right.

I think all you are looking for is attention and just randomly say shit to get a reaction.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38227 Mar 13, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck!
Itchy, so you think it's "torture"? Well, keep it coming, you with your superior intellect. It's amusing to the rest of us "dumb as rocks" rocks. We find it amusing that we can attract and keep intellects, such as yourself, coming back, you pompous ass.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38228 Mar 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is wrong with that picture. Since flying is a matter of convienence and not a right.
I think all you are looking for is attention and just randomly say shit to get a reaction.
Here, Hear, and There, They're:)
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38229 Mar 13, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have no values or principals kiddo. Failure on your parents part. But you are not alone, for Mikey will be leading the cowards to the enslavement camps...
It is better to fight and die than to not fight at all while being enslaved at someone else's will.
That kind of moral turpitude isn't taught in a classroom, on a website or in an office making business deals.
WTF are you talking about, Silver?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Wed tiffany 342
Boy Sep 24 TrapMusic 3
New to Greensboro (Feb '15) Sep 20 Confused 7
Review: BIT Security (Apr '11) Sep 19 NonTrollAnonymous 24
News The Wall Street Journal: ACC pulls championship... Sep 18 Sneaky Pete 22
NCAA to move BECAUSE OF HB2 law Sep 18 HB2 LAW 3
The clintons need jail time Sep 15 Uncle Daddy 6

Greensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensboro Mortgages