“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38197 Mar 12, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me big guy. Just hope you guys get to burn those roads up chasing sunsets across that big Texas sky...
Have heard everything is bigger in Texas...
Silvercoast, all I see today is blue skies, green grass, and temps in the seventies.We hope you guys find your Eden in Singapore, although maybe I think you'd prefer Valhalla!
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38198 Mar 12, 2013
You're all a bunch of homophobes. Obama's not doing enough for Gay Rights. T'ville rocks!

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38199 Mar 12, 2013
Wow, these idiots are stirred up! Like stepping in a nest of impotent hornets!
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#38200 Mar 12, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
Did you know that"garda"means "police"in Ireland? That's Gaelic! I'm real smart! I own a castle!
Not that smart, brainiac witchy-clone... NOBODY in Ireland calls their language 'Gaelic', ffs. It's IRISH.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#38201 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that Pro stated, in an earlier post, that slavery was a choice.I was remiss in not pointing out the illogic of that statement.
Pro was correct in his statement that slavery was a choice. To say they had no choice is a lie. They could run and risk capture which would most certainly lead to death or stay and continue to be enslaved. While neither is much of a choice they are choices non the less.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#38202 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You have a point there girl.Subject matter doesn't seen to mean anything, only ego and personal vendettas.Not to mention, the extreme jealousy some people on this forum have exhibited towards us, since we became a couple.Human nature.
Waco, I found this quote and I thought of you and Lu. Keep it in mind and laugh every time someone tries to bring you guys down to their level with all the sophomoric posting under your names and those to you and about you!!:)

“People will always talk about you, especially when they envy you and the life you live. Let them... you affected their lives, they didn't affect yours.”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38203 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>emlu Synonyms: polluted, nasty, fat ass, fugly, fecal matter, bilge, planetary waste, gigantic stench, Himalayan pile of shit, Pacific Ocean sized turd, morbid obesity beyond words.I love you too emlu!
Atlantic Ocean, Stupid.

Location hidden

#38204 Mar 12, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Not me big guy. Just hope you guys get to burn those roads up chasing sunsets across that big Texas sky...
Have heard everything is bigger in Texas...
Yes sir.:)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38205 Mar 12, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Pro was correct in his statement that slavery was a choice. To say they had no choice is a lie. They could run and risk capture which would most certainly lead to death or stay and continue to be enslaved. While neither is much of a choice they are choices non the less.
Death is not a choice.Its a result.Boys, just this once, lets not play semantics.

Location hidden

#38206 Mar 12, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, I found this quote and I thought of you and Lu. Keep it in mind and laugh every time someone tries to bring you guys down to their level with all the sophomoric posting under your names and those to you and about you!!:)
“People will always talk about you, especially when they envy you and the life you live. Let them... you affected their lives, they didn't affect yours.”
Thank you Bacon, Lord, I don't know who is who anymore. I'm to busy at work to care. I was there for 12 hours today. We received guns, ammo, bullets, powder, everything. Hope all is well with you.

Location hidden

#38207 Mar 12, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey TEW. You're correct, slaves did have a choice and so did Jews during the Holocaust. Many Jews did try to run. hide etc and were still killed. I don't know the count of how many slaves that were killed, but I know the count is about six million for the Jews killed during the Holocaust. Not much of a choice for either group; you could be killed quickly or die slow deaths of beatings along with mental torture, starvation and IMO the worst of all of these, was to be treated worse than animals with no respect of being human. I would have taken the quick death. They could have taken my life but not my dignity.

Location hidden

#38208 Mar 12, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Bacon, Lord, I don't know who is who anymore. I'm to busy at work to care. I was there for 12 hours today. We received guns, ammo, bullets, powder, everything. Hope all is well with you.
Your quite welcome Lu. I'm up to my elbows in alligators preparing to move, doctors' appointments etc and I can't keep up with who is who on here anymore. I know your avatar, Waco's, Pro's, Silver's, Tew's, AZ (when he posts) and then today, someone under Mike Duquette starting posting again under his avatar that had been posting under Mike Du, so I didn't bother to read, don't know who is who. I know TSF and Taxpayer by their diction and the fact they do "ride by postings" when time allows them to do so and everyone else, I don't bother to read. Hope everything is well with you and don't work too hard.:)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38209 Mar 12, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey TEW. You're correct, slaves did have a choice and so did Jews during the Holocaust. Many Jews did try to run. hide etc and were still killed. I don't know the count of how many slaves that were killed, but I know the count is about six million for the Jews killed during the Holocaust. Not much of a choice for either group; you could be killed quickly or die slow deaths of beatings along with mental torture, starvation and IMO the worst of all of these, was to be treated worse than animals with no respect of being human. I would have taken the quick death. They could have taken my life but not my dignity.
So, the Jews had a choice.Those six million Jews had a choice.So, since they had a choice, they choose to be tortured and butchered like livestock, no, worse than livestock.As I recall, small children and infants were slaughtered also.They had a choice? TEW,, PRO, BACON, I'm going to register my disagreement on this subject.Sometimes, through no fault of their own, events overtake people.Who could have thought, people would be systematically exposed to deadly poisonous gas like insects, millions upon millions! Mike will of course say that JESUS did it, I forget that he's a fanatic who twists things to suit his worldview.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38210 Mar 12, 2013
Who knows, maybe this forum can actually be an exchange of ideas, I'm sure Mike will put in an appearance.Mike,I do believe your"crusade"against religion is tinged with fanaticism.Before you get really worked up Mike, you've called me worse than"fanatic", but in my opinion your war against religion is indeed fanatical.Mike, time and again you've ticked off the atrocities committed in the name of religion.My point is, people will always find reasons to KILL other people, because people are a vicious species.Japan didn't conduct medical experiments on p.o.w.'s for religious reasons, neither did the Nazis desire to kill every Russian on earth for"religious"reason s.

Location hidden

#38211 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So, the Jews had a choice.Those six million Jews had a choice.So, since they had a choice, they choose to be tortured and butchered like livestock, no, worse than livestock.As I recall, small children and infants were slaughtered also.They had a choice? TEW,, PRO, BACON, I'm going to register my disagreement on this subject.Sometimes, through no fault of their own, events overtake people.Who could have thought, people would be systematically exposed to deadly poisonous gas like insects, millions upon millions! Mike will of course say that JESUS did it, I forget that he's a fanatic who twists things to suit his worldview.
I'm going to register my disagreement with you Waco. Yes, they had a choice, and I clearly gave the choices which you simply reworded. For many it was either a quick death or slow death. If you have a problem with the facts then that's on you. Yes, some Jews made it out and some slaves managed to make it out, but less than more did depending on the location and situation. When you meet someone or have a relative that you can remember some years ago that had a number tattooed on their arm then we'll talk about the Holocaust and why who made what choice they did, otherwise I'll leave my disagreement as "registered."

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38212 Mar 12, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to register my disagreement with you Waco. Yes, they had a choice, and I clearly gave the choices which you simply reworded. For many it was either a quick death or slow death. If you have a problem with the facts then that's on you. Yes, some Jews made it out and some slaves managed to make it out, but less than more did depending on the location and situation. When you meet someone or have a relative that you can remember some years ago that had a number tattooed on their arm then we'll talk about the Holocaust and why who made what choice they did, otherwise I'll leave my disagreement as "registered."
I maintain my position.Haven't wavered a bit.Lets you and I do what Duquette can't or won't do, accept the fact of our disagreement, and go on to other subjects.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#38213 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> So, the Jews had a choice.Those six million Jews had a choice.So, since they had a choice, they choose to be tortured and butchered like livestock, no, worse than livestock.As I recall, small children and infants were slaughtered also.They had a choice? TEW,, PRO, BACON, I'm going to register my disagreement on this subject.Sometimes, through no fault of their own, events overtake people.Who could have thought, people would be systematically exposed to deadly poisonous gas like insects, millions upon millions! Mike will of course say that JESUS did it, I forget that he's a fanatic who twists things to suit his worldview.
Jesus didn't do it, Christians did. If Jesus could have known the future, I would think he would have cautioned his followers not to murder the non believers.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#38214 Mar 12, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Who knows, maybe this forum can actually be an exchange of ideas, I'm sure Mike will put in an appearance.Mike,I do believe your"crusade"against religion is tinged with fanaticism.Before you get really worked up Mike, you've called me worse than"fanatic", but in my opinion your war against religion is indeed fanatical.Mike, time and again you've ticked off the atrocities committed in the name of religion.My point is, people will always find reasons to KILL other people, because people are a vicious species.Japan didn't conduct medical experiments on p.o.w.'s for religious reasons, neither did the Nazis desire to kill every Russian on earth for"religious"reason s.
Yes people will kill people,so? If you ignore the reasons for massive atrocities and be passive to them, they will continue full strength.

I am fine with being called fanatical towards atrocities.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#38215 Mar 12, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text> Yes people will kill people,so? If you ignore the reasons for massive atrocities and be passive to them, they will continue full strength.
I am fine with being called fanatical towards atrocities.
I didn't say that you were fanatical towards atrocities, I said that you were fanatical towards religion.I'm glad, however, that you are "anti-atrocity", I find that I am also of that opinion.Religion was repressed in the Soviet Union, didn't seem to garner much of a Utopia for them, though .Not that you said it would have, although if religion was repressed, according to you, things should have gotten better for the Soviets.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38216 Mar 13, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Trader? What did he trade?
Our government regularly gives money to other countries. But when Obama or his team does it, you guys suddenly claim it bad.
There are good reasons to do it that are complicated. Of course being complicated means you will never comprehend the concept.
Obama is a Communist and so are his supporters.
Respect for his Communist law? Hardly, the “law” a device manipulated by the Obama regime to push this country to his communist goals. I would better respect for the mugger’s pistol than Obama's fascsit state’s “laws”! At least he doesn’t compound the offense by claiming some self-invented justification for his thievery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you see Us ... Cupid's Corner... at Greensb... Thu Cupids Corner 0
Review: BIT Security (Apr '11) Thu outforjustice123 16
Daniel Lee Loftis Sep 17 Paul 17
Review: Norman Dental Sep 17 Dental service 1
13 Ways to Save on Your Bathroom Renovation Sep 12 Courtney Galler 2
Confederate monument to rise again (Dec '11) Sep 11 m walker 6
Randleman Elementary Principal Reassigned (Jul '10) Sep 10 Help Us 69
•••
•••
•••