“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37010 Feb 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Yep, it's a good idea.
There are a lot of things in this world, that can be used as weapons, if you have the right, shall we say, mindset.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37011 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Michael, I have a weapon in every room of my house. Said that before
I also, and only I know where.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37012 Feb 24, 2013
I love how the Ruler and his administration have been fear mongering over the sequester.....a sequester that the Ruler himself suggested! Theyre making all the rounds on the Sun morning shows trying to blame the Republicans, CLASSIC liberals!
The sequester doesn't even cut the budget (provided there WAS a budget), it actually cuts future spending increases concerning future budgets BUT spending will STILL increase!
This administration, including the incompetent Ruler, is a joke!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37013 Feb 24, 2013
More voter fraud in Ohio. A 78 year old woman voted 8 days after she died via absentee ballot. The absentee ballot was dated BEFORE the ballots were even mailed out! Any guess on who she voted for?!

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37014 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You fail to remember, they already pay taxes. Now you want to rob them of more to only to give it to dead weight that won't work.
The rich have broke this country, now it is time to pay the repair bill. Ante up rebel boy.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37015 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich have broke this country, now it is time to pay the repair bill. Ante up rebel boy.
Explain...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37016 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>The rich have broke this country, now it is time to pay the repair bill. Ante up rebel boy.
Please elaborate on what exactly the wealthy "broke"

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37017 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>The rich have broke this country, now it is time to pay the repair bill. Ante up rebel boy.
Oh, you must of meant nafta and banking deregulations, both signed into law by Clinton. A democrat.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37018 Feb 24, 2013
Crickets

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37019 Feb 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Explain...
i.e., loopholes, deductions, incentives, tax breaks, schemes, scams and unnecessary war.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37020 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
i.e., loopholes, deductions, incentives, tax breaks, schemes, scams and unnecessary war.
Explain "unnecessary"

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37021 Feb 24, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your brain left you a long time ago.
Taxpayer, Mike's first problem with his post and explains many things about him is that he carries his "brian" (that's his spelling of brain) with him everywhere and even in the shower??? Maybe if he used his "brain" instead of his "brian", he wouldn't make such stupid remarks.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37022 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>i.e., loopholes, deductions, incentives, tax breaks, schemes, scams and unnecessary war.
Loopholes deductions tax breaks and incentives all legal in tax code. Take your gripe up with the IRS or quit being jealous.

Name the scheme or scam that you are talking about or hasn't made the news yet.

Unnecessary war? I assume you mean Iraq. Quit regurgitating Rachel Madcow. I get you disagree with then administrations decision to protect you. If you lacked the gumption, means or ability to do something about it that your problem. Quit making it the wealthy's problem.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37023 Feb 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Explain "unnecessary"
I would call trillions of dollars spent on a credit card looking for something that was never there unnecessary. Reminds me of a story my Dad told me once: An old rich man was in a corn field late one evening, he dropped a penny and then burned up a nickel book of matches looking for it. Lol. We had better invest in our own country for a change. Our own security, the education and welfare of all our citizens and help those become citizens that want to be. When war comes to this country and it will, it will be the poor that will do the fighting. The poor here are the only ones tough enough to stand it. The rich in this country had better stop crying like a baby in a wet diaper and suck it up. You say the poor wont work, well just wait until the refuse to fight. Guess who's on the front line? A bunch of pampered a$$ pansys who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37024 Feb 24, 2013
ooops pansies.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37025 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Loopholes deductions tax breaks and incentives all legal in tax code. Take your gripe up with the IRS or quit being jealous.
Name the scheme or scam that you are talking about or hasn't made the news yet.
Unnecessary war? I assume you mean Iraq. Quit regurgitating Rachel Madcow. I get you disagree with then administrations decision to protect you. If you lacked the gumption, means or ability to do something about it that your problem. Quit making it the wealthy's problem.
That war was not fought to protect you nor I. It was fought for dominance, greed, oil and the vindication of daddy Bush. Scheme or scam that hasn't made the news yet: "Silver in Singapoor". Lmao

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37026 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would call trillions of dollars spent on a credit card looking for something that was never there unnecessary. Reminds me of a story my Dad told me once: An old rich man was in a corn field late one evening, he dropped a penny and then burned up a nickel book of matches looking for it. Lol. We had better invest in our own country for a change. Our own security, the education and welfare of all our citizens and help those become citizens that want to be. When war comes to this country and it will, it will be the poor that will do the fighting. The poor here are the only ones tough enough to stand it. The rich in this country had better stop crying like a baby in a wet diaper and suck it up. You say the poor wont work, well just wait until the refuse to fight. Guess who's on the front line? A bunch of pampered a$$ pansys who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.
Blah, Blah, Blah, what are you talking about? Do you have a clue as to how a war is started? Do think the US just loaded up, went to where ever, started shooting? Figures.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37027 Feb 24, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The fascist leaders of the world have killed millon too. The fascist people you support kill at the push of a button.
Killed millon? Really. When used in context even though misspelled, we know what you mean.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37028 Feb 24, 2013
General Theodore ROOSEVELT jr. was the highest ranking officer to come ashore on the first wave on D-DAY,1944.HIS EXPLOITS, and those of General Cota, who came ashore on the second wave, are legendary.Teddy, although he had arthritis and a heart problem, could not be persuaded to stay off the beach.TR died less than a year later, of heart disease.Henry Fonda played TR IN the movie, The Longest Day.Mitchum played Cota.Thousands of Americans died on Omaha Beah.The M-42, the German machine gun, fired 1,500 rounds per minute, more than anything the Allies had.What kind of a person, what kind of a man, charges into that, I wonder.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37029 Feb 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, Blah, Blah, what are you talking about? Do you have a clue as to how a war is started? Do think the US just loaded up, went to where ever, started shooting? Figures.
Well hey, if "you're" so keen on it there pistol packing princess load up and go, by all means. Look those rock throwing, sand treading, Jerusalem crusing, rag heads have been fighting for thousands of years and no ammount of US dollars is going to stop them now. It is apparent that they don't want our democracy, yet we keep imposing it. Wtf.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam the Macho Lifeguard Loves You! 2 hr ADAM THE MACHO LI... 1
News Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) 2 hr sweet 1 336
does anyone know john pickering 17 hr johntruckdriver 1
I am the Best! Mon ADAM THE MACHO LI... 1
Sick of all this heroin!!! (Apr '14) Sun Josie1230 30
Melody Ann Shepherd Sat Good deed is puni... 1
Coming from Miami Beach to Hijack your Topix Apr 18 ADAM THE MACHO LI... 3
More from around the web

Greensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]