Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Greensboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,627)

Showing posts 32,521 - 32,540 of49,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Demented Homocrat. Appointment overdue for the electric chair.
oh, the typical republican. Thanks for continuing to make your party look bat shit crazy.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it Waco. You sound like Arnold asking for answers we don't know. If it was swept under the rug, that rug has long since been gone. Maybe we have an insider on Topix that can tell you, otherwise, you'll have to do like the rest of us and rely on searching the internet or going to the library.
You may have missed my point.Republicans have no problem going after dems for basically non-existent"scandals ", while their own sins are blissfully ignored.Don't need"google"to figure that out.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
That originated with the wisdom that damaging a child's self esteem was always harmful. This came about the same time that the shrinks decided that parents should raise their children as peers rather than subordinates. Then parents were investigated for child abuse if they used corporal punishment, so parents understandably became afraid to discipline their own children. This was in stark contrast to the model under which most parents were raised. My grandpa didn't hesitate to damage my self esteem with a hoe handle and I had no misunderstanding about who was the subordinate or misgivings about following instructions carefully and immediately. If I encounted trouble at school, I was in trouble at home if he found out. I didnt like all my teachers, but I was very hesitant to show any sign of disrespect.
Which system is better? I don't know. Most kids today seem actually well behaved comparativly speaking.
<quoted text>
Teaching and parenting is hard to figure out, but using violence to teach is not the way.
It may take some a while to figure out how to teach without the threat of violence.

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>In the 8th grade they teach North Carolina History. High School teaches World History and US History. It is taught in US History in high school and is a stong part of the US History curriculum. Some conservatives also believe that what is taught is wrong. They call it "The Southern War for Indpendence".
This was taught to me in what we new as "junior high" which is no more. Regardless it was the eighth grade when I was taught. At a high school level my son's history teacher never addressed the Civil War and I thought that to be odd

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read some dumb statements by you, but this one takes the cake. Mike what they said after they found out the lies would not stand, is using their words as proof of lying and that doesn't make my conclusions true? I'm using their words, I didn't make them up. Google, you can find Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton, Leon Panetta, and Obama all giving different accounts of Benghazi. You're a Democrat die hard but you just need to own this one. Sorry bud, Republicans nor I made up the stories they told, they'll have to own it. Panetta's leaving, Hillary's leaving, Rice saw how quickly her appointment as Secretary of state was dropped and the only one left standing is Obama. In his defense, he was having to campaign in Las Vegas with Beyonce that night, so I guess in the words of Hillary "what does it matter"?
I would rather you and your party keep up the fight on this one, as polls show it is a loosing fight for your side. But since when did your party know when to stop fighting stupid battles? It does not, this is why the birthers made Obama president. Thanks Donald.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
This was taught to me in what we new as "junior high" which is no more. Regardless it was the eighth grade when I was taught. At a high school level my son's history teacher never addressed the Civil War and I thought that to be odd
Well lets hire a few people making a hundred grand a year to do a study on what year the civil war should be taught to the kids?

As long as the kids understand your team lost the war and thus should lay down their flags.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
<quoted text>If the reason W failed to respond to 30+ daily presidential briefings before 9/11 about Osama Bin Laden and his attack plan that killed 3000 Americans is not important, why is it important to know whether the Benghazi killers who killed 4 Americans were terrorist or just criminals? Just for perspective for math challenged republikans, 3000 is 750 times more people killed than 4.
For moral and value challenged like yourself 1 is too many regardless of fault.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Max Jacobson
Born July 3, 1900
Germany
Died December 1, 1979
Other names Dr. Feelgood
Occupation Physician
Known for Treating celebrity clients
.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Jacobs on

Most notable: JKF

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Teaching and parenting is hard to figure out, but using violence to teach is not the way.
It may take some a while to figure out how to teach without the threat of violence.
maybe next we can figure out how to kill without violence.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

How much money was spent investigating another pseudo scandal,"Whitewater" ?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

emlu wrote:
Mike, got a question, do you know anything about the Carolina Theater? Is it a good venue to see a band?
Yes.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Hope nobody needs that 200 bucks a month they are getting ready to give the govt.for you.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

TSF wrote:
Hillary Cliton did not attack and kill 4 Americans, terrorist did that. So why are republikand attacking and blaming Americans?
Would it have anythig to do with obscuring the fact that republikans had cut the funding to embassy security?
Bush didn't attack and kill over 3000 people on 9/11, terrorist did.

Only faulting Hillary like you fault bush.

The embassy had security, in tripoli. The consulate, in Benghazi, is a tad different in mission and it is the state dept responsibility to provide security for consulates.

Who was in charge of the state dept?
Hillary Clinton.

Was there no Marine Expeditionay Unit on float in the Med, was there no carrier battle group on station in the Med, not one SEAL team or Delta platoon on stand by, ready to be deployed, for when help is called for?

Perhaps your teammates are incapable of determining what is and is not a viable threat?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Anybody who thinks the republican party is done, is likely to get a nasty surprise in the off year elections coming up in 2014.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Let us not forget the lives that were lost due to Bush's "BIG lIE" weapons of mass destruction. It is well known that the Bush Administration had drawn up plans to use force to over throw the regime of Saddam Hussein long before the attack on the WTC and the Pentagon. The true motives here were: the seizing of vast oil resources and establishing US dominance in the Middle East.
"What difference does it matter" if there where or where not weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

Brought stability to the region for a little while. You teams decision to pull out early, is why we will be back a third time. Don't believe me? Look at how long we have occupied Germany, Japan and Korea.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Mike you may notice that bacon and I disagree on politics, yet we are not hurling curses at one another.Political discourse and civility are not mutually exclusive.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

I won't vote for any politician in Texas who supports a ban on assault rifles.Bet i'm not alone.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Anyone catch 60 Minutes with the President and Sec. of State? Best line EVER: President Obama: You know, Steve, I gotta tell you, the-- you guys in the press are incorrigible. I was literally inaugurated four days ago. And you're talking about elections four years from now.
How long was his campaign?
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> maybe next we can figure out how to kill without violence.
We have. They are called "doctors". You go to a doctor for one thing and they can always find three more. They prescribe six different medications or more all to counter act the side affects of the other.

“ We are not permanent”

Gaston County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Well lets hire a few people making a hundred grand a year to do a study on what year the civil war should be taught to the kids?

As long as the kids understand your team lost the war and thus should lay down their flags.
Typical liberal response. Expand government by creating more jobs for the taxpayer to subsidize.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 32,521 - 32,540 of49,343
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Greensboro Forum right now

Search the Greensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Bridge Fellowship (Church) in Kernersville ... 15 hr Crystal 25
Sick of all this heroin!!! Wed Sam 4
The Bridge Kernersville "Sick Car Saturday" Oct... (Sep '12) Wed John 4
22 Rescued Jack Russell Terriers Arrive in Gree... (Mar '10) Tue Concerned Dog Owner 14
spineless Hells angels supporters (Nov '09) Apr 15 Bree 99
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Apr 15 Bree 2
Review: The Tanning Lounge Apr 12 Customer 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greensboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Greensboro People Search