Comments
31,941 - 31,960 of 58,935 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#33155 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mike, you don't get it and furthermore, I'm willing to bet as Arnold, I've got some years on you and being poor was no different than being black. Arnold was judged off his skin color and we were off our clothes and maybe you've heard the statement "white trash", that's what poor people were called when I was young. It had nothing to do with how you lived but with what you had. So don't tell me a damn thing about being black like Arnold, you're a white man, wish all you want but you're still white and it's apparent you don't know what it's like to be poor growing up. However, as poor as we were education was a priority, that's why I never had to take a job in a smokey bar to make ends meet.
I do know being poor has its hardships, but I seriously doubt they compare to those of being black in Arnolds day.
I am not likely much younger than you. I have seen quite a bit of discrimination. It continues even today.

The way you blow off the racism as if it were the same as being poor only shows me how republicans justify their agendas by twisting the realities.

It is no wonder you do not condemn Silver for his continual racist views and hateful language towards Arnold.

Thanks for reminding me why I should never reveal any personal information to you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33156 Jan 22, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the gay bar homo manager...will take anything derogatory about me from you as a compliment.
Keep the meat gazing out of my direction cock gobbler.
I am sure Bacon will give you a nice pat on the back shortly for standing up for your convictions.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#33157 Jan 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I do know being poor has its hardships, but I seriously doubt they compare to those of being black in Arnolds day.
I am not likely much younger than you. I have seen quite a bit of discrimination. It continues even today.
The way you blow off the racism as if it were the same as being poor only shows me how republicans justify their agendas by twisting the realities.
It is no wonder you do not condemn Silver for his continual racist views and hateful language towards Arnold.
Thanks for reminding me why I should never reveal any personal information to you.
Uh oh....I feel a hurt feelings report coming on...I will have to remember the cover sheet.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#33158 Jan 22, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the gay bar homo manager...will take anything derogatory about me from you as a compliment.
By his own admission, will work in a smokey bar instead of getting an education like you and I did to get a better job. Then has the audacity to call someone a liar when he has contradicted himself a minimum of three times about smoking and how it bothers him, then it doesn't bother him and then it does. Geez. I'm like you, when the man goes off on me, I just consider the limited source a compliment because he's clueless.
Silver, do me a favor, I know I used a curse word or three earlier, don't use the "c" word. I'm not a saint, but I hate that word.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33159 Jan 22, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
They have claimed to be "victims" for so long they actually believe it.
Racist have claimed black people have been treated just like everyone else for so long, they actually believe it.
Soundsl like Bacon and Taxpayer agree with you on this. Who would have guessed?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33160 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
By his own admission, will work in a smokey bar instead of getting an education like you and I did to get a better job. Then has the audacity to call someone a liar when he has contradicted himself a minimum of three times about smoking and how it bothers him, then it doesn't bother him and then it does. Geez. I'm like you, when the man goes off on me, I just consider the limited source a compliment because he's clueless.
Silver, do me a favor, I know I used a curse word or three earlier, don't use the "c" word. I'm not a saint, but I hate that word.
Not what I admitted at all on a few of your claims here. Now keep up the lies like a typical republican. Now make some more personal attacks, because it is clear you have no substance on the issues.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33161 Jan 22, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh oh....I feel a hurt feelings report coming on...I will have to remember the cover sheet.
Hey, as long as you do not use the C word, you can call Arnold and I anything you wish. Well, according to Bacon morality. She gets here moral code from the bible, somewhere.

Location hidden

#33162 Jan 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I do know being poor has its hardships, but I seriously doubt they compare to those of being black in Arnolds day.
Mike, stop playing black man trapped in a white man's body. You don't know jack about either of our situations, so when you do, we'll have a conversation.

Location hidden

#33163 Jan 22, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>

Silver's deep respect for women continues to shine through the pages of Topix.

Location hidden

#33164 Jan 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Racist have claimed black people have been treated just like everyone else for so long, they actually believe it.
Soundsl like Bacon and Taxpayer agree with you on this. Who would have guessed?
Sounds like you believe you're black and have been discriminated against and no one but you believes this. Who would have guessed?

Location hidden

#33165 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, stop playing black man trapped in a white man's body. You don't know jack about either of our situations, so when you do, we'll have a conversation.
He knows more than you will ever realize.

Location hidden

#33166 Jan 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, as long as you do not use the C word, you can call Arnold and I anything you wish. Well, according to Bacon morality. She gets here moral code from the bible, somewhere.
Oh let's set this straight. On a personal level, I don't like the word and quite frankly, as long as I don't have to hear it or read it, I don't care what he calls you. That's not a bible code, that's a Bacon code.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33167 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked me "Do you think God will view this favorably?" I gave you God's words about us thinking for Him. No way of dancing around that. I'm not in the business of thinking for God.
Just follow what I say, not what I do like a good sheep. Don't try to understand my logic, because it does not make sense.

Religion sure has a way of of everything. Now I can see why your morals are so poor and your empathy is lacking.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33168 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you believe you're black and have been discriminated against and no one but you believes this. Who would have guessed?
I simply try to put myself in the shoes of others and imagine what they might be going through.
The human imagination is powerful. Try to use it properly someday.

Location hidden

#33169 Jan 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Not what I admitted at all on a few of your claims here. Now keep up the lies like a typical republican. Now make some more personal attacks, because it is clear you have no substance on the issues.
Go back and read your confusing posts. You've told so many stories about smoking, you can't keep up with them and then call me a liar. The remarks are not personal about smoking, you made them yourself. Go have a pity party with yourself if you don't like what you say about yourself. You need help.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33170 Jan 22, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh let's set this straight. On a personal level, I don't like the word and quite frankly, as long as I don't have to hear it or read it, I don't care what he calls you. That's not a bible code, that's a Bacon code.
Oh, so you did not get your passifism to racism from the bible?
I am well aware you do not care what the king KKK member here calls others. You clearly are not concerned much for others. You lack empathy.

Location hidden

#33171 Jan 22, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
He knows more than you will ever realize.
Is he black or does he agree with you and that makes him have better insight into the black man's world?

Location hidden

#33172 Jan 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, so you did not get your passifism to racism from the bible?
I am well aware you do not care what the king KKK member here calls others. You clearly are not concerned much for others. You lack empathy.
And??

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#33173 Jan 22, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>AZ, I did not grow up where color of ANYONE was an issue. I speak of injustice all the time ask the people I work with, so don't "lump" in where you know nothing. Further more my heritage is Native American AND female, so don't talk to me about discrimination. I try to cast off those "chains" that bind me to the historical past. Native Americans and women are moving right along in today's world.
Well no one is using racist terms to native Americans here. But there is a whole lot of black racism here, and you have not once condemned it. Go figure. Turn that blind eye.

Location hidden

#33174 Jan 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I simply try to put myself in the shoes of others and imagine what they might be going through.
The human imagination is powerful. Try to use it properly someday.
Your imagination still don't make you black jack. You need to reign in that imagination or seek professional help. You're not black anymore than you're a woman. Deal with it, or get some help, SOON!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Lee Loftis Aug 27 Summer 14
The Bridge church in Kernersville NC (Feb '12) Aug 21 Allen_at_ Bridge_... 91
25 to 50% Off Sale at Cupid's Corner Aug 21 Cupids Corner 1
R.S. Parker planning 125 homes Clemmons, Winsto... Aug 19 morelock 1
What's your Favorite lube? Aug 15 Cupids Corner 1
Will howard fired at IRC!!!! Aug 14 JuJu 1
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Aug 14 Hard working Mom 330
•••
•••
•••

Greensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greensboro News, Events & Info