Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Greensboro Forum

Comments (Page 1,570)

Showing posts 31,381 - 31,400 of49,966
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Nothing with using a little mockery, we're all guilty of that on here.
Who me?;)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Who me?;)
Actually Lu, I was speaking of me.:) Like I stated the other day to a poster on here, when somebody starts something personal with me, I can finish it. Hey, you're not too slack getting your point across, if a little "mockery" is needed.:)

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

I think I may have passed the"mockery"stage a while back.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Mr. Anderson...that was a"little mockery"? Sounded like a mugging.You remind me of my drill sergeant, who kept thinking my first name was"Dick".
I'm sure you know a lot about "Dick" being one and sucking them. If you weren't an idiot, you might not get kicked out again and have a second chance of joining the military as an open homo. You must have been a sailor, the first time, cruising and sucking head on the Goodship Lollipop.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you know a lot about "Dick" being one and sucking them. If you weren't an idiot, you might not get kicked out again and have a second chance of joining the military as an open homo. You must have been a sailor, the first time, cruising and sucking head on the Goodship Lollipop.
gosh, how unfortunate that you would say such a thing!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Cretin.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Bacon. You're a scholar and a lady. You're also one of the very few that makes any sense on this kangaroo post. By the way, just a little mockery regarding liberalism and obesity.
Oh My God! Gail's in love!

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I want to meet for curiosity if nothing else.I want to see, for myself the person behind the posts.An electronic exchange of ideas has its merits, but face-to-face has it's own merits a well.I'll bet you've never met a Texas Obama supporter.I think it would be, fun.I like meeting people with differing viewpoints , it's intellectually stimulating.It's not a" friend"thing Mike.It's an enrichment thing.
Ok, maybe.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what works for New York may not work in North Carolina. Or South Carolina. Virgina. DC. Vermont. Texas. Oregon. Illinois. New Jersey.
Gun control is hitting what you are aiming at. Why does the populous punish the law abiding, yet give the criminals and illegals a free pass? Better yet, if there must be back ground checks and more gun legislation, then there should be no problem with having to have a valid form of identification in order to cast a vote.
That seems fair.
If you understood reality, you would know laws do target the bad guy. And anyone who knows how the cops work, should know they need laws like this to put bad guys with guns behind bars.
Follow the law and you will be fine.

The bad guys take chances, and they often lose. No laws and they win.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but Federal Law is going to change.
I seriousy doubt that. Do you really think the republican congress will pass any?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I seriousy doubt that. Do you really think the republican congress will pass any?
Probably not, but they only dig a deeper hole than they are already in. The NRA and The Tea Party own the GOP.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, maybe.
Excellent.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
It has long been my opinion, based on observation, that people from NY have low intelligence. What other states have passed occupational protection laws for criminals?
<quoted text>
I am glad you said "due to your observation", because clearly such a claim is just of perspective and biases and not due to any facts or data.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Hey, how come everybody that plays"hold off the neighborhood"is some damn rich kid? And gee....why are almost all of them white?? There must be something in the food making white people crazy....yeah....must be my diet...
Spoiled rich kids looking for attention.Who says money makes for happiness?

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably not, but they only dig a deeper hole than they are already in. The NRA and The Tea Party own the GOP.
Several western democrats get high grades from the NRA, like Harry Reid, who has gotten almost nine thousand dollars from the NRA, and a"B"ranking as well.It's not a simple"us"versus "them"thing AZ, IT'S more complicated. As a teacher you know that not all problems have simplistic solutions, although emotion may cause us to reach for simple solutions, along with frustration.Hitler was popular with the German people, with his"simple"solutions , there's a danger there.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

For everyone posting on here that is healthy, please consider being a marrow donor. Even if you've had cancer and have been cancer free for five years or more you can donate. Bone marrow transplants are not as invasive as they used to be,(just a few) but nowadays if you're a match, you can have blood taken and the marrow is extracted this way. I was called several times and thought because of my medical history, I couldn't be a donor, but it turns out I can. Again, please consider being a donor, you literally could save someone's life. :)

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saw on CNN Mexico is claiming to have a stake in America's "gun legislation." Just what stake does another nation have in our laws particularly the one law that has been the sole reason why no other nation has successfully invaded the United States other than the Brits or japs?
The sole reason? You mean having a military twenty times the size of all others had nothing to do with it? Great, then cut military spending down in half and you can have assault weapons. Deal?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Spoiled rich kids looking for attention.Who says money makes for happiness?
Hold on just a minute Mike, I'm going to have to throw the BS flag on you and Waco on that post. You guys seem to forget there's kids killed everyday in gang related shootings because "somebody disrespected them by riding down their screet". These gangs are black, white, asian and mexican, so let's don't start with the "rich kid holding off the neighborhood BS. White, middle class kids like my daughter patches them up hopefully to live another day or until another "disrespect" issue occurs or a drug deal goes bad. BTW, these are kids we're talking about, most not even much over 14-15 years old. I see no one likes to talk about kids being murdered daily from gang violence because it's not "the rich, white kid holding off the neighborhood."

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Clearly, citizens are not responsible enough, why would you say "stupid", were they too stupid to turn down that bank loan they couldn't afford? How about running a car factory that overextended its self?
Banks were to stupid to turn them down also. Banks overextened themselves.
But republicans do not want to regulate them either.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on just a minute Mike, I'm going to have to throw the BS flag on you and Waco on that post. You guys seem to forget there's kids killed everyday in gang related shootings because "somebody disrespected them by riding down their screet". These gangs are black, white, asian and mexican, so let's don't start with the "rich kid holding off the neighborhood BS. White, middle class kids like my daughter patches them up hopefully to live another day or until another "disrespect" issue occurs or a drug deal goes bad. BTW, these are kids we're talking about, most not even much over 14-15 years old. I see no one likes to talk about kids being murdered daily from gang violence because it's not "the rich, white kid holding off the neighborhood."
We were talking about the school shootings,not all shootings or gang shootings.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 31,381 - 31,400 of49,966
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Greensboro Forum right now

Search the Greensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Triad Wiccans gather to meditate (Apr '07) Tue Kathwynn 66
The Bridge Fellowship (Church) in Kernersville ... Mon Jerry B 35
The Bridge church in Kernersville NC (Feb '12) Sun Bridge Girl 86
spineless Hells angels supporters (Nov '09) Apr 20 Brain Twister 100
Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) Apr 20 Brain Twister 126
Sick of all this heroin!!! Apr 19 Fritz 5
Is jamestown a good place to live? Apr 19 Local 2
•••
•••