Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#32553 Jan 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>That was a close one Bacon, I'm still not "over" the limit! A friend of mine could eat anything and never gain a pound, then a nutritionist said I didn't metabolize food the same. Your correct, people are already getting lean and mean. How ya been and hope the family is well.
I'm doing just fine and the family is ok. Will know later on this week how things are for my dad. Thanks for asking.
Lu, I have no doubt you've learned without giving much thought how to control your weight and that's not a problem for you anymore. Getting weight off and keeping it off is the problem for most people and I'd say if you've kept if off for 16 years, you're doing just fine.
You're right people are getting leaner and meaner and the fact they're pissed off about all these gun laws the president thinks is going to keep the guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill isn't going to show up on a background check.
I'll tell you what I thought was a new low for the president today was when he read letters from children (when's the last time we got input from elementary school children about laws being passed) and announced his plans in front of the parents of children killed at CT and parents of children that still attended there. Talk about stacking the deck and using people as pawns to score the sympathy points made me sick. If he's against assault weapons and the such, then his children shouldn't be protected by bodyguards using them and neither should he. Hey, let him lead by example and be protected by BB guns and see how that works out for him.

Location hidden

#32554 Jan 16, 2013
edit: show up on a background check.... is going to change the complexion of mass killings by guns. Criminals have always been able to get what they want and those of us that follow the law get killed.

“Seek Light”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#32555 Jan 16, 2013
Mr. Anderson...that was a"little mockery"? Sounded like a mugging.You remind me of my drill sergeant, who kept thinking my first name was"Dick".

Location hidden

#32556 Jan 16, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Bacon. You're a scholar and a lady. You're also one of the very few that makes any sense on this kangaroo post. By the way, just a little mockery regarding liberalism and obesity.
Thank you. Nothing with using a little mockery, we're all guilty of that on here.

Location hidden

#32557 Jan 16, 2013
edit again: Nothing wrong with...

My computer is dropping words and even parts of paragraphs. Every time it rains around here, the cable tv and internet get a little hinky.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#32558 Jan 16, 2013
Obamas'attempt to ban "assault rifles"is already in jeopardy, as several Senate democrats say they will not support such an action.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32559 Jan 16, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. Nothing with using a little mockery, we're all guilty of that on here.
Who me?;)

Location hidden

#32560 Jan 16, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Who me?;)
Actually Lu, I was speaking of me.:) Like I stated the other day to a poster on here, when somebody starts something personal with me, I can finish it. Hey, you're not too slack getting your point across, if a little "mockery" is needed.:)

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#32561 Jan 16, 2013
I think I may have passed the"mockery"stage a while back.
Mr Anderson

Los Angeles, CA

#32562 Jan 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Mr. Anderson...that was a"little mockery"? Sounded like a mugging.You remind me of my drill sergeant, who kept thinking my first name was"Dick".
I'm sure you know a lot about "Dick" being one and sucking them. If you weren't an idiot, you might not get kicked out again and have a second chance of joining the military as an open homo. You must have been a sailor, the first time, cruising and sucking head on the Goodship Lollipop.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#32563 Jan 16, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure you know a lot about "Dick" being one and sucking them. If you weren't an idiot, you might not get kicked out again and have a second chance of joining the military as an open homo. You must have been a sailor, the first time, cruising and sucking head on the Goodship Lollipop.
gosh, how unfortunate that you would say such a thing!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#32564 Jan 16, 2013
Cretin.

Location hidden

#32565 Jan 16, 2013
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Bacon. You're a scholar and a lady. You're also one of the very few that makes any sense on this kangaroo post. By the way, just a little mockery regarding liberalism and obesity.
Oh My God! Gail's in love!

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#32566 Jan 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I want to meet for curiosity if nothing else.I want to see, for myself the person behind the posts.An electronic exchange of ideas has its merits, but face-to-face has it's own merits a well.I'll bet you've never met a Texas Obama supporter.I think it would be, fun.I like meeting people with differing viewpoints , it's intellectually stimulating.It's not a" friend"thing Mike.It's an enrichment thing.
Ok, maybe.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32567 Jan 16, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what works for New York may not work in North Carolina. Or South Carolina. Virgina. DC. Vermont. Texas. Oregon. Illinois. New Jersey.
Gun control is hitting what you are aiming at. Why does the populous punish the law abiding, yet give the criminals and illegals a free pass? Better yet, if there must be back ground checks and more gun legislation, then there should be no problem with having to have a valid form of identification in order to cast a vote.
That seems fair.
If you understood reality, you would know laws do target the bad guy. And anyone who knows how the cops work, should know they need laws like this to put bad guys with guns behind bars.
Follow the law and you will be fine.

The bad guys take chances, and they often lose. No laws and they win.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32568 Jan 16, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but Federal Law is going to change.
I seriousy doubt that. Do you really think the republican congress will pass any?

Location hidden

#32569 Jan 16, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I seriousy doubt that. Do you really think the republican congress will pass any?
Probably not, but they only dig a deeper hole than they are already in. The NRA and The Tea Party own the GOP.

“Seek Light”

Location hidden

#32570 Jan 16, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Ok, maybe.
Excellent.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32571 Jan 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
It has long been my opinion, based on observation, that people from NY have low intelligence. What other states have passed occupational protection laws for criminals?
<quoted text>
I am glad you said "due to your observation", because clearly such a claim is just of perspective and biases and not due to any facts or data.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#32572 Jan 16, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Hey, how come everybody that plays"hold off the neighborhood"is some damn rich kid? And gee....why are almost all of them white?? There must be something in the food making white people crazy....yeah....must be my diet...
Spoiled rich kids looking for attention.Who says money makes for happiness?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hot guy at kg store 21 hr lookin around 1
Sick of all this heroin!!! (Apr '14) Jul 4 Rey 32
New Autism Family support group (free) Jul 3 Anita 2
Review: Garden Of Prayer Baptist Church (Jun '13) Jul 2 surp 2
The Bridge Fellowship (Church) in Kernersville ... (Apr '14) Jul 2 Sunflower 50
The Bridge church in Kernersville NC (Feb '12) Jul 1 beach_bound 137
New to Greensboro Jun 26 Leavingthistownasap 5
More from around the web

Greensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE