Comments
30,581 - 30,600 of 59,082 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31748 Jan 6, 2013
Arnold I was recently contacted by a media outlet in the Midwest and asked to give my opinion on"cyber bullying".They had gone through"Topix"and noticed that I had been singled out frequently in that regard.I explained to them that at first, I was angered, but after awhile I became intrigued by all the attention.I told them how my friends began to get on Topix, just to check out the latest round of horrific insults being directed my way! In short, I was becoming a minor celebrity in my circle of friends! I told them that without"Gail"and her numerous aliases, I would frankly be lost.
Gail

Chicago, IL

#31749 Jan 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You damn b###c ! I turn my back for one minute, and you're back with Arnold!! When are you going to understand-I NEED ATTENTION!! You damn traitor!! You haven't called me any names today at all!!
Your name alone is an insult, but everyone gives you a pass since you're the internet idiot. As for Arnie the redbone chimp, who says a retarded monkey can't utter a few words. Both you retards are worthy of a third rate carnival freak show.:D

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#31750 Jan 6, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>Your name alone is an insult, but everyone gives you a pass since you're the internet idiot. As for Arnie the redbone chimp, who says a retarded monkey can't utter a few words. Both you retards are worthy of a third rate carnival freak show.:D
Forget Arnold, Gail.It's me you want! What's Arnold ever done for you? Nothing! I'm the one that pays attention to you, to Arnold you're just a minor annoyance! Be real!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31751 Jan 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Forget Arnold, Gail.It's me you want! What's Arnold ever done for you? Nothing! I'm the one that pays attention to you, to Arnold you're just a minor annoyance! Be real!
No, No, not at all. Gail likes to abuse me more because I am a retarted Zebra father figure. She wants to take advantage of my Food Stamp money and HUD Section 8. She is trying now to find a way to move in with me in a colored neighborhood. She gets off to low pants and young punks on crack. She has a line of them behind the Nasty Freeze every night in Lenoir. That way she can save on gas money.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#31752 Jan 6, 2013
Dammit Arnold! You treacherous Tarheel! I knew I couldn't trust you! I've forgotten more about Section 8 housing than you'll ever know! There's no way Gail wants an old duffer like you! I'm six years younger than you! Plus, she knows I'll walk her rat for her every day!

Location hidden

#31753 Jan 6, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Dammit Arnold! You treacherous Tarheel! I knew I couldn't trust you! I've forgotten more about Section 8 housing than you'll ever know! There's no way Gail wants an old duffer like you! I'm six years younger than you! Plus, she knows I'll walk her rat for her every day!
Well, I walk so many rats here in Section 8 already, but I would make Gail's rat a priority if she started getting her mail here in Colored town. I am also sure that all the crack head boys would chip in to buy her a new rat leash, too.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#31754 Jan 6, 2013
As the First Church of Atheism site states:

“The First Church of Atheism is formed around the belief that the mysteries of life can be explained through science and reason. We aim to provide a place for atheists to become ordained, for free, as well as a hub for atheists to find ministers to perform their ceremonies. This is our doctrine:

“Nothing exists besides natural phenomena. Thought is merely a function of that natural phenomena. Death is complete, and irreversible. We have faith solely in humankind, nature, and the facts of science.”

Read more: http://godfatherpolitics.com/8853/london-gets...

This link is interesting:
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/...
TSF

Kenly, NC

#31755 Jan 6, 2013
HOMELAND SECURITY RELEASES STATS

Terrorists Discovered 0

Transvestites 133

Hernias 1,485

Hemorrhoid cases 3,172

Enlarged Prostates 8,249

Breast Implants 59,350

Natural Blondes 3

Member of congress with no balls 535

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#31756 Jan 6, 2013
emlu wrote:
“The First Church of Atheism is formed around the belief that the mysteries of life can be explained through science and reason. We aim to provide a place for atheists to become ordained, for free, as well as a hub for atheists to find ministers to perform their ceremonies. This is our doctrine:
“Nothing exists besides natural phenomena. Thought is merely a function of that natural phenomena. Death is complete, and irreversible. We have faith solely in humankind, nature, and the facts of science.”
Mike worships the god of science? I knew he was a believer!

Location hidden

#31757 Jan 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
HOMELAND SECURITY RELEASES STATS
Terrorists Discovered 0
Transvestites 133
Hernias 1,485
Hemorrhoid cases 3,172
Enlarged Prostates 8,249
Breast Implants 59,350
Natural Blondes 3
Member of congress with no balls 535
Does that include of exclude all the women representatives?
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#31759 Jan 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
I notice that the stock markets went up around 300 points as a result of the Obama/democrat tax cuts for working Americans being made permanent. See how the economy can recover without complete obstruction from republikans?

The rich are getting richer.

Location hidden

#31760 Jan 6, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The rich are getting richer.
Taxpayer. The Communist Manifesto. Please reveal my political leanings with direct quotes from this work that shows how I am in accordance with this philosophy.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#31761 Jan 7, 2013
emlu wrote:
The first article claims atheists are pushing Christians out of public life. What? I challenge that claim. Congress has one openly atheist in their ranks. So who is pushing whom?

The people who are in this church may be called religion, but other atheists do not by definition have a unified worldview, so it does not fit the definition of religion.

Also, atheists being of no religion does not really help them in any court cases as the article claims. Note he does not cite any.

The religious just hate that atheism is not a religion. They hate we do not normally value blind faith.

The way this article talks about religion, the republican and democratic party could be called a religion. Kind of makes the word lose its real meaning and intentions.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#31762 Jan 7, 2013
emlu wrote:
Read the comments on the second article.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#31763 Jan 7, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Mike worships the god of science? I knew he was a believer!
Am I a member of this church? Nope. Science is not a god. And who says the people in that atheist church worship anything?

Location hidden

#31764 Jan 7, 2013
The Sunday Assembly is a congregation that will meet on the first Sunday of every month to hear great talks, sing songs and generally celebrate the wonder of life. It’s a service for anyone who wants to live better, help often and wonder more.

Come on down to hear inspirational speakers and to enjoy a morning that is part-foot stomping show, part-atheist church.

Each event will have a theme – the first one is on ‘Beginnings’ on Sunday January 6th 2013 – with stories, readings and a final address on that topic.

No matter what the subject the goal of The Sunday Assembly is to solace worries, provoke kindness and inject a bit more whizziness into the everyday.

We meet in The Nave on St. Paul’s Road in de Beauvoir, between Hackney and Islington (for directions click here), and it will start at 11 am (latecomers go straight to HELL!). It would be a pleasure to see you there.
http://sundayassembly.com/

Location hidden

#31765 Jan 7, 2013
Sounds like my Baptist Church, praise the Lord! Hope everyone has a blessed and great day.

Location hidden

#31766 Jan 7, 2013
I wasn't sure about this one so I checked.
whizzy
Jump to: navigation, search
English
Etymology

whizz +&#8206; -y
Adjective

whizzy (comparative whizzier, superlative whizziest)

(informal) Nifty; impressive, often in a superficial or showy way. &#8195;[quotations &#9660;]

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/whizzy

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#31767 Jan 7, 2013
Easter Service – Sunday April 7th, 11 am

What? An Easter service in an atheist church, that doesn’t seem right? Don’t worry, we’re as rational as they come but let’s not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

There have been spring festivals since time began, and wouldn’t it be a shame to lose 1400 years of British history over a minor theological difference? Yes. It would. Also, we love chocolate eggs!

*The first batch of speakers reflect our comedy backgrounds, however, in future expect all sorts of fascinating chaps (we mean ‘chaps’ in the gender neutral way, obviously).
http://sundayassembly.com/events-speakers/

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#31768 Jan 7, 2013
emlu wrote:
Sounds like my Baptist Church, praise the Lord! Hope everyone has a blessed and great day.
So latecomers go straight to hell?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Lee Loftis Aug 27 Summer 14
The Bridge church in Kernersville NC (Feb '12) Aug 21 Allen_at_ Bridge_... 91
25 to 50% Off Sale at Cupid's Corner Aug 21 Cupids Corner 1
R.S. Parker planning 125 homes Clemmons, Winsto... Aug 19 morelock 1
What's your Favorite lube? Aug 15 Cupids Corner 1
Will howard fired at IRC!!!! Aug 14 JuJu 1
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Aug 14 Hard working Mom 330
•••
•••
•••

Greensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greensboro News, Events & Info