Comments
30,381 - 30,400 of 59,166 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31543 Jan 1, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I do love the KKK and Hitler. I just don't like the oppressive and inhumane functions of their philosophy. You love black people, don't you Silver? If not, why?
Oh, must be more of that identification issue you have. I don't love black people. I don't identify with blacks enough to love or embrace them.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31544 Jan 1, 2013
Oh"hawk"...we are sooo scared! Come get me sourpuss!! You know where I live! Be the first ho in your neighborhood to get your ass kicked on WESTHEIMER Road! I'll pick you up at the airport in my cab! For free!(You're probably broke anyway)!!
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

#31545 Jan 1, 2013
On the all new Queer Television Channel (QTC)

Movie Of The Week

Zebra and the Nitwit

A true biography about two gay biracial internet idiots with nothing better to do with their worthless lives besides showing their stupidity and homosexual affections for each other on a one-sided Topix post.

Arnold the Zebra plays himself as a half-breed Afropoid and waco the Nitwit plays with himself.

Samuel "Coon" Jackson plays the "gangsta" gay basher who ruthlessly hunts down both the idiot liberal queers and cuts off their genitals and sews them in their mouths.

A real fudge-packing thriller.

Rated Q

For Queers Only
Hawkeye

Lumberton, NC

#31546 Jan 1, 2013
Hawkeye wrote:
On the all new Queer Television Channel (QTC)
Movie Of The Week
Zebra and the Nitwit
A true biography about two gay biracial internet idiots with nothing better to do with their worthless lives besides showing their stupidity and homosexual affections for each other on a one-sided Topix post.
Arnold the Zebra plays himself as a half-breed Afropoid and waco the Nitwit plays with himself.
Samuel "Coon" Jackson plays the "gangsta" gay basher who ruthlessly hunts down both the idiot liberal queers and cuts off their genitals and sews them in their mouths.
A real fudge-packing thriller.
Rated Q
For Queers Only
Zebra and the Nitwit

Created, Directed and Produced by Mike Duquette

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31548 Jan 2, 2013
Hawkeye wrote:
On the all new Queer Television Channel (QTC)
Movie Of The Week
Zebra and the Nitwit
A true biography about two gay biracial internet idiots with nothing better to do with their worthless lives besides showing their stupidity and homosexual affections for each other on a one-sided Topix post.
Arnold the Zebra plays himself as a half-breed Afropoid and waco the Nitwit plays with himself.
Samuel "Coon" Jackson plays the "gangsta" gay basher who ruthlessly hunts down both the idiot liberal queers and cuts off their genitals and sews them in their mouths.
A real fudge-packing thriller.
Rated Q
For Queers Only
Now, that is funny and very creative. You forgot to mention that the movie was awarded "Best New Fiction written by a Psycho". Your talent in writing is amazing.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#31549 Jan 2, 2013
I see the Republicans caved in.....again, tax increases with NO spending cuts! Mike, is that enough compromise for you? The Republicans caved in on tax increases while the Democrats "promised" to address spending cuts in two months. Haven't we been down this road before where the Repubs cave in and Dems make future promises only the have them renege once they get what they want?
Then in order to "save face", Repubs spent hours after the vote complaining about the bill!
What fools!!
I'll have to cross reference with who caved in vs who's leaving office.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#31550 Jan 2, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Apparently,you need to come to Texas...and meet some REAL EXTREME CONSERVATIVES....by the way....would you say you are an extreme liberal? Or middle of the road?
I am certainly liberal, but not as liberal as many people I know. They often vote green party. I debated them on facebook all season to vote Obama instead of green party. So I am of the right of them.
I am not for banning guns, so I am of the right of many on this issue. I do think large clips should be banned, so I am on the left of many on this. I do not think teachers should be armed...
I think communism is a poor form of government, so I am of the right of some on this.
I am far to the left on religion. I fall short of wanting it outlawed though, and I do know a few who wish for some laws that go into that territory.
I like the compromise congress just made on taxes and the fiscal cliff. I thought 250K was to low to raise taxes on as I have stated here before. 400K for individuals and 450k for households sounds good.

So I think I fall somewhere in the middle of the left.
What do you think?

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#31551 Jan 2, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Did personal responsibility wave bye bye Miley? Where is it written that we have to be concerned for everyone else? At what point does responsibility for oneself stop?
There is no absolute line. Does morality need to be written for you to be empathetic?
Helping others does not mean the individual is devoid of personal responsibility. Your black and white extreme perspective is why you cannot see that both can be had at the same time.
We all get help from others in some form or another.So clearly this help does not stop your responsibilities.
The human species greatest advantage over other species is our ability to work as a team due to our ability to communicate in a complex manner to organize. You wish to not utilize that feature we have to its fullest.
You seem to want to live like other species.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#31552 Jan 2, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it is in the Bible. Jesus said, "As you did to the least of these my brothers, the same you did unto me." Is that enough for a sufficient concern for others, or would you just wish to throw Jesus out to the wolves, too? If not enough, check out this quote.
"Love God with all you heart, mind and soul. The second is like this. Love your neighbor as yourself".....Jesus Christ
I was debating a Christian on facebook the other day and he said "love" in this context did not mean he had to "like" the neighbor he loved.
So I guess the quote is basically meaningless to him as far as actions go.

People interpret the bible to conform to what they wish all to often. But the bible clearly should have spelled out the ideas so it would be harder to spin the words. This is evidence to me, no god was involved in the bibles creation. A god would have know many Christians would easily twist the words.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#31553 Jan 2, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text> Oh, must be more of that identification issue you have. I don't love black people. I don't identify with blacks enough to love or embrace them.
So you do not "identify" with your fellow human species? I see.

You said at one time, you identified with Herman Cain. This should show you that it is not the race of the person that should be hated.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31554 Jan 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>I am certainly liberal, but not as liberal as many people I know. They often vote green party. I debated them on facebook all season to vote Obama instead of green party. So I am of the right of them.
I am not for banning guns, so I am of the right of many on this issue. I do think large clips should be banned, so I am on the left of many on this. I do not think teachers should be armed...
I think communism is a poor form of government, so I am of the right of some on this.
I am far to the left on religion. I fall short of wanting it outlawed though, and I do know a few who wish for some laws that go into that territory.
I like the compromise congress just made on taxes and the fiscal cliff. I thought 250K was to low to raise taxes on as I have stated here before. 400K for individuals and 450k for households sounds good.
So I think I fall somewhere in the middle of the left.
What do you think?
The gun views.....disqualify you...as an extreme left winger....

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31555 Jan 2, 2013
Neither, do I believe....that bacon.....is extreme right wing...

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31556 Jan 2, 2013
Gone, Bacon.....coming back.....

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31557 Jan 2, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
I see the Republicans caved in.....again, tax increases with NO spending cuts! Mike, is that enough compromise for you? The Republicans caved in on tax increases while the Democrats "promised" to address spending cuts in two months. Haven't we been down this road before where the Repubs cave in and Dems make future promises only the have them renege once they get what they want?
Then in order to "save face", Repubs spent hours after the vote complaining about the bill!
What fools!!
I'll have to cross reference with who caved in vs who's leaving office.
Get out while you still can. Soon you will need "papers" to free travel within the borders of the US.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31558 Jan 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>There is no absolute line. Does morality need to be written for you to be empathetic?
Helping others does not mean the individual is devoid of personal responsibility. Your black and white extreme perspective is why you cannot see that both can be had at the same time.
We all get help from others in some form or another.So clearly this help does not stop your responsibilities.
The human species greatest advantage over other species is our ability to work as a team due to our ability to communicate in a complex manner to organize. You wish to not utilize that feature we have to its fullest.
You seem to want to live like other species.
I don't get help from anyone.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31559 Jan 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So you do not "identify" with your fellow human species? I see.

You said at one time, you identified with Herman Cain. This should show you that it is not the race of the person that should be hated.
No I didn't Miley so don't lie, again. What I said was I was tolerable of Cain and his jaunt for political office. Why? because he had good executive experience running a business. Still don't like him because he is black.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#31560 Jan 2, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>There is no absolute line. Does morality need to be written for you to be empathetic?
Helping others does not mean the individual is devoid of personal responsibility. Your black and white extreme perspective is why you cannot see that both can be had at the same time.
We all get help from others in some form or another.So clearly this help does not stop your responsibilities.
The human species greatest advantage over other species is our ability to work as a team due to our ability to communicate in a complex manner to organize. You wish to not utilize that feature we have to its fullest.
You seem to want to live like other species.
Because both can not be had at the same time in your utopia.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31561 Jan 2, 2013
There are no utopias...anywhere...

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31562 Jan 2, 2013
Rep.King blasts his own party on failure to vote on hurricane Sandy aid....and the beat goes on..

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#31563 Jan 2, 2013
Paradise is heading East...at 70 mph...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Lee Loftis Aug 27 Summer 14
The Bridge church in Kernersville NC (Feb '12) Aug 21 Allen_at_ Bridge_... 91
25 to 50% Off Sale at Cupid's Corner Aug 21 Cupids Corner 1
R.S. Parker planning 125 homes Clemmons, Winsto... Aug 19 morelock 1
What's your Favorite lube? Aug 15 Cupids Corner 1
Will howard fired at IRC!!!! Aug 14 JuJu 1
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Aug 14 Hard working Mom 330
•••
•••
•••

Greensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Greensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greensboro
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••