Like you move here why to fuck us over like
You did up there don't get me wrong I would
Like thing to go back the way they were but
we are on a path see it I'm just like you and
Silver look out for my self now fuck everybody
Else right I would love to help people but
You better look out for yourself now good
Luck
Who in the hell educated your ignorant lame illiterate ass. It's obvious no one can make sense out your brainless comments. You need to get off the computer and have your mommy or the juvenile warden to give you your meds. Have someone interpret this comment for you.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28324 Nov 15, 2012
I'm trying to find the point in all that, read it twice, can't, just can't find it. PLEASE, put a dot in there somewhere will ya?
James R Hoffa JR

Charlotte, NC

#28325 Nov 15, 2012
Smart people need to organize they know
What I mean get with it pay off will be
Better

Location hidden

#28326 Nov 15, 2012
Anyone see the "Nut Free Zone" news article? Our friends to the north have their own problems. LMAO on that one.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#28327 Nov 15, 2012
These petitions to peacefully withdraw so a common unity around the principles that the Founders united around. Remember, the Revolutionary War was not wanted by the majority of the people. Neither was the War of Northern Aggression. But both were fought on principles and both were fought because of an oppressive government.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#28328 Nov 15, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>JUST ASKING, who decides what the right thing is for who?
Well the person who affects the other person should be making decisions of how to treat that person morally. Sadly, many have little concern for others, so when the actions are to poor, the government steps in.
At that point,it is we the people deciding, as our government is us.
If I vote with my dollar, again it is the citizen helping coax the businessman to treat his employees well.

Before government concerned itself with how businessmen treated its employees in America, small children worked in dangerous factories for inhumane hours for little pay. A strict libertarian would say the government should be hands off to business. Well in my opinion, if that became reality, small children would once again be in the dangerous factories working inhumane hours for little pay.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#28329 Nov 15, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>So what, Papa has the right to buy, build, whatever size house he wants. All the money spent acquiring that 40,000 sf house went to some construction with workers, building materials, etc you know this..
Here you go again with drawing the line at his 'rights'. No one is disputing if it is his 'right'. What I am disputing is, what is the right thing to do? Is it right to cuts employee hours just to have such a large house? Is it moral? I would like to hear your opinion of its morality?

Your statement helps to prove my point. Republicans often think if it is not against the law, then their are no other boundaries in business.

Location hidden

#28331 Nov 15, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Well the person who affects the other person should be making decisions of how to treat that person morally. Sadly, many have little concern for others, so when the actions are to poor, the government steps in.
If I vote with my dollar, again it is the citizen helping coax the businessman to treat his employees well.
Before government concerned itself with how businessmen treated its employees in America, small children worked in dangerous factories for inhumane hours for little pay. A strict libertarian would say the government should be hands off to business. Well in my opinion, if that became reality, small children would once again be in the dangerous factories working inhumane hours for little pay.
What happens to that employee being treated well, when the "coaxing" from the citizen, forces the business to close? In my opinion, when that happens, it's everyone's loss. From the business owner to the loss of revenue in the tax dollar. That includes the community, schools, etc...
James R Hoffa JR

Charlotte, NC

#28332 Nov 15, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
These petitions to peacefully withdraw so a common unity around the principles that the Founders united around. Remember, the Revolutionary War was not wanted by the majority of the people. Neither was the War of Northern Aggression. But both were fought on principles and both were fought because of an oppressive government.
neither the war in Iraq but we did it

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#28333 Nov 15, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike, I just rolled up my pants to walk around in this post because it's so full of BS. HOW MANY times have you gotten on here and spoken about the "rights" of people? You seem to forgot those "rights" you always harp on also extend beyond social issues. You take the good with the bad Mike and his rights to run his business as he pleases is no different than social rights you're in favor of.
I see all the republicans here cannot understand the differences between 'rights' and what is the right thing to do.

Papa John has the right to cut his employees hours if he wants. And I have the right to boycott his business. I have the right to organize others to do so. You see, I am using my rights to right his wrong. This is how capitalism works.

I am not advocating making his cutting hours illegal.
So I am not disputing his right to run his business as he pleases in this sense. I am just protesting his business because he is immoral in how he treats his employees.

How would you address a business that you felt was treating his employees poorly? Do you just do nothing? If so, then you are partly to blame for these problems.

Strangely, republicans do not understand a critical element of capitalism. And that is the power of the voting dollar.

If you are going to promote capitalism, then I suggest you use your voting dollar carefully to make the system work well. Buying without concern is why capitalism produced immoral businessmen.

Maybe you should read a book on libertarian theory.

Location hidden

#28334 Nov 15, 2012
Wow, Eurozone is looking bleak! http://www.ft.com/intl/globaleconomy Looking bad folks.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#28336 Nov 15, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I guess, since you brought up the house, that a construction co. can raise the cost per sq. ft. to cover his overhead, of course he may not get the contract and therefore have to layoff workers, I've seen it happen. 1.1 split up between how many independent business owners and each of them have different business plan and costs. Depending on where the business is free standing, mall, etc. Not to mention the state the business is located. Each state and municipality have their own taxes and fees of doing business. I really like to know where you got your numbers.
Did you have a point with that example you gave?
You always fail to articulate your points.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#28337 Nov 15, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait...that is a straw man arguement.
Democrats = Too worried about everyone elses business instead of minding their own.
Rebublicans= So busy worrying about what the own, they have forgotten there is anyone else.

I'd bet $100.00 to a hole in a doughnut, you would'nt give a dime to see a gnat eat a bale of hay.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#28338 Nov 15, 2012
The Enemy Within wrote:
ABC news release a report in September 2012 that stated the US Healthcare system wasted $750 billion in fiscal year 2009. The report from the Institute of Medicine and ďsuggested the money squandered on services that failed to improve Americansí health could have provided health insurance for more than 150 million workers or covered the salaries of all of the nationís first responders for more than 12 years.Ē
Maybe we should fix the root of the problem instead of shifting increasing costs to business owners, some of which WILL hire fewer people and cut hours.
Iíd rather have the freedom to choose my own healthcare plan than risk not having a job when employers canít keep up with government-forced investments in a failing healthcare system. All businesses are not the bad. Tighter regulation has already been put in place after the Enron, Tyco, GM, etc., cases.
Why are the taxpayers again being ask to bail out another failed industry?
The healthcare system hasnít been fiscally responsible and political leaders are playing on the taxpayers sympathy and emotions to push their agenda and ignore the issue that government has not and will not be anymore fiscally responsible than the industries they step in to "help".
http://abcnewsradioonline.com/health-news/tag...
Obama care has in place many new regulations that are aimed at reducing the waste in health care.
James R Hoffa JR

Charlotte, NC

#28340 Nov 15, 2012
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Well the person who affects the other person should be making decisions of how to treat that person morally. Sadly, many have little concern for others, so when the actions are to poor, the government steps in.
I agree but you will tell them
What to eat whats the diff.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#28341 Nov 15, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Rebublicans= So busy worrying about what the own, they have forgotten there is anyone else.
I'd bet $100.00 to a hole in a doughnut, you would'nt give a dime to see a gnat eat a bale of hay.
they own
James R Hoffa JR

Charlotte, NC

#28342 Nov 15, 2012
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
they would give $100.00 to start another war or step on a poor person

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#28343 Nov 15, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not see the KKK standing in front of the voting polls only the Black Panthers and Acorn supports. So who was trying to intimidate who? I was not asked to show an ID. I was only asked my name and address. Signed the book and voted. No intimidation.
The only reason for those appose to IDís were using minority, student and elderly to hide their criminal acts of voter fraud and ballet stuffing to through the election for communist leader Obama? It looks like is worked.
Pointing to others who may deter people from voting does not address the post you responded to. It is just a diversion. Two wrongs do not make a right. What citizens are doing cannot be controlled by Arnold. What local governments are doing can be controlled by the voter. You and your team of voters are supporting those who make voting hard, and thus suppresses the vote.
Arnold is not supporting the black panthers. If Arnold was supporting them, then your point would make some sense, but as of now, it does not. It is just a pointless diversion.

Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not even close to what I stated. I stated that the Republican agenda was to discourage minority, student and elderly voting with tactics of voter ID and reducing the voting hours in hopes of these groups not casting a vote for democrats, which by the way, did not work out too well, did it?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#28344 Nov 15, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Democracts or Communist one in the same.
Again, maybe you should look up the word 'communism' and see if democrats fit the definition.

Learn the English language and get back to us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sick of all this heroin!!! (Apr '14) 10 hr Streetrunner 17
Mark B Snyder Tue Woodswild 3
hells angles Dec 22 jerrybiker 1
What's on your list for an Adult Christmas pres... Dec 21 MsClaus 3
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Dec 19 feeling lost in t... 331
Any Hookah bars in Greensboro? (Jun '09) Dec 19 kesh 17
Branch Champion Dec 16 Ex Bankin Chik 2
Greensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News