Toyota recalls 1.53 million cars, mos...

Toyota recalls 1.53 million cars, mostly in US and Japan, for brake fluid, fuel pump problems

There are 7 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Oct 21, 2010, titled Toyota recalls 1.53 million cars, mostly in US and Japan, for brake fluid, fuel pump problems. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Toyota Motor Corp. said Thursday it is recalling 1.53 million Lexus, Avalon and other models, mostly in the U.S. and Japan, for brake fluid and fuel pump problems.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 21, 2010
Geez.....

What is it with Toyota lately?
WSNC

Garner, NC

#2 Oct 21, 2010
Yeah, they need to get with the program. I still would buy toyota before ford or chevy though.
Wondering

High Point, NC

#3 Oct 21, 2010
WSNC wrote:
Yeah, they need to get with the program. I still would buy toyota before ford or chevy though.
That attitude certainly helps our US economy.....
liner

Bronx, NY

#4 Oct 21, 2010
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
That attitude certainly helps our US economy.....
Just like when you shop at walmutt, right?
Wondering

High Point, NC

#5 Oct 26, 2010
liner wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like when you shop at walmutt, right?
I avoid that place at all costs.....
Anonymous

Montgomery, AL

#6 Oct 26, 2010
WSNC wrote:
I agree, its not about buying american, its about buying a quality product which will hold its resale value. Our automotive industry is tired, they need some new blood to flood the industry with new ideas, and better prototypes. Rebooting the Challenger/Charger/Camaro was a good idea, but they can not afford to stop there. Bring back old school american muscle!
liner

Bronx, NY

#7 Oct 26, 2010
BUCK JOHNSTON wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, its not about buying american, its about buying a quality product which will hold its resale value. Our automotive industry is tired, they need some new blood to flood the industry with new ideas, and better prototypes. Rebooting the Challenger/Charger/Camaro was a good idea, but they can not afford to stop there. Bring back old school american muscle!
"Detroit" needs to make money. They need to build a better Camry or Accord. Camaros and Mustangs are nice, but they aren't going to pay the bills.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greg Jan 14 Amber 1
News Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) Jan 12 ghilary 147
Hugh Adams of Summerfield NC obituary (Feb '11) Dec 18 Psams 9
Review: BIT Security (Apr '11) Dec '17 Sassy 29
Boy (Aug '16) Nov '17 Mrr 9
Black Feminisim Nov '17 three blocks 1
can couples play at cupids in greensboro (Aug '14) Nov '17 JoJo 12

Greensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance