Gov. Perdue Under Investigation for Campaign Flights

Full story: Fox 8 WGHP 9
Gov. Beverly Perdue said Friday that federal authorities are now investigating her 2008 campaign for governor, the third election-related probe to involve North Carolina's chief executive since she took office less than two years ago. Full Story
Buds4u

High Point, NC

#1 Oct 23, 2010
Imagine that...... Bev I hope they uncover everything and you rot in Jail.

Since: Aug 10

Yadkinville, NC

#2 Oct 23, 2010
Since they're digging into her pockets, may I reach in and take back the money she's stolen from me? I hope they uncover everything crooked this witch has done and force her to pay back every dime of money she's stolen. She's the most pathetic excuse for a governor that I've seen since Hunt. She doesn't support anyone in NC except herself. That girdle she crams herself into each day gives more support in one day than this thieving liar has given in the time since she's been ruining this state.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Oct 23, 2010
Quick raise taxes!

So far that's been her answer for everything else that has gone wrong lately. Might as well give it a shot here as well.
somewhere

Concord, NC

#4 Oct 24, 2010
Maybe people will see her as the loser she is.But hey yaw wanted change,how's at workin for ya
So Sad

High Point, NC

#5 Oct 24, 2010
Just another politician riding the "gravy train." And she's proud of all she's done?
The Snapper

Mebane, NC

#7 Oct 24, 2010
Man, we have an ugly governor. For those who know what this means...she is a two-bagger....
priceless nonsense

High Point, NC

#8 Oct 24, 2010
The sooner she gets out of office, the better. She's the Obama of NC.
willcm

Greensboro, NC

#9 Oct 25, 2010
tiredofliberals wrote:
Since they're digging into her pockets, may I reach in and take back the money she's stolen from me? I hope they uncover everything crooked this witch has done and force her to pay back every dime of money she's stolen. She's the most pathetic excuse for a governor that I've seen since Hunt. She doesn't support anyone in NC except herself. That girdle she crams herself into each day gives more support in one day than this thieving liar has given in the time since she's been ruining this state.
Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Yadkinville, NC

#10 Oct 25, 2010
willcm wrote:
<quoted text>
Couldn't have said it better myself!!!!
Thank you, willcm. I can't stand the idiot. She absolutely disgusts me, as do her supporters. She is a clear example of what is wrong with education, in fact. While she verbally supports education, she's lowering the morale of teachers by stealing their salaries from them. And guess what? The NCAE will turn right around and support the idiot if she runs again. That's the reason I always refused to join that asinine organization that claimed to support education. It did not.

I hope we can get rid of ol' Bev. She's a disgrace to the people of NC. Thanks again for your comment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy tullock (Jul '14) Jan 29 guess 4
Cheap hookers Jan 29 Ricky 1
S.C. Neighbors Ask Woman to Take Down Confedera... (Sep '10) Jan 28 ACB 123
Filling the Need: Orthodontist one of few who a... (Sep '06) Jan 28 Laurie McMillan 333
15 yr old boy charged with manslaughter-(grandm... Jan 22 really 1
The Bridge church in Kernersville NC (Feb '12) Jan 21 Dee 101
Debate: Marijuana - Greensboro, NC (Aug '10) Jan 19 Rocco 76 111
Greensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:51 pm PST

Bleacher Report 7:51PM
How Redskins Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 3:57 AM
Redskins Miss out on Opportunity in DC Search
Bleacher Report 7:00 AM
How Long Should Leash Be for the Current 'Skins Regime?
ESPN 8:07 AM
Spygate, 'culture of cheating' vexes ex-GM
Yahoo! Sports10:47 AM
Former Panthers GM wonders if Patriots cheated in their Super Bowl