My neighbor doesn't know what blinds ...

My neighbor doesn't know what blinds are for

Posted in the Greensboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bj frog

Mebane, NC

#1 Jul 3, 2010
Last night, I was outside for a smoke. I live in a townhouse, so my neighbors are right next to me. My neighbor happens to be an attractive woman, and she was, as it seems, trying to get ready for bed. Her blinds were open, and I saw her in all her glory. Which leads me to this question. Do I mention it to her? She and I have spoke maybe 2 times in the 2 years I've lived here. Not at all close. Or do I just hope and pray that she never realizes that people can see in if the blinds are open, and enjoy whatever views I can get? Feedback is what I'm after, please, let me know what your opinion is.
small town showdown

Charleston, WV

#2 Jul 6, 2010
It's possible she might KNOW that u can see and might be putting on a show for you! lol Maybe you should talk to her ;)

Lexington, NC

#3 Jul 7, 2010
Just call the police. there is no way that she doesn't know she is exposing herself. get real!
haha

Clemmons, NC

#4 Jul 7, 2010
First of all "Guest", why would he need to call the police? People are allowed to be in their own house naked or not, and there is no law requiring someone to shut the blinds in their own home!!! If said neighbor or anyone else does not want to see someone then dont look in their house!!! Obviously she knows that it is possible for someone to see her and choses to not care, so why should anyone else? Point is, if you dont want to see then dont look, but chances are she dont need anyone telling her that you can see through a window, and blind at night!!!

Lexington, NC

#5 Jul 7, 2010
you're right. and the woman is probably a real ugly looking loser, and that is her way of getting some attention
small town showdown

Charleston, WV

#6 Jul 8, 2010
Um guest, he said that she's a really attractive woman so attractive does not equal ugly. lol
haha

Clemmons, NC

#7 Jul 8, 2010
lol maybe "guest" could only wish such luck and is mad cuz he's not that lucky!!!
Brian

Corpus Christi, TX

#8 Jul 9, 2010
Pictures or it didn't happen!
LOL

Thomasville, NC

#9 Jul 9, 2010
Brian wrote:
Pictures or it didn't happen!
Toooo funny!!

Lexington, NC

#10 Jul 9, 2010
perhaps she does not feel attractive and hopes to score to prove she is attractive, who knows? it is still a dangerous practice in this day and age to expose yourself to strangers while in the nude.
Jennie

Corpus Christi, TX

#11 Jul 9, 2010
I used to have a roommate who would rig the blinds in my room so they would go up at the most inopportune times. Sometimes I'd be shaving my bikini line. Once I was ahem.. testing out a battery powered gizmo (it was a research project). Our dormroom window faced the commons, so I was very embarrassed.

To get even with her, I slipped her a Rohypnal and put her in an office chair while she was naked. I rolled the chair w/her in it all up and down the hall. Then finally pushed her out into the main entrance to the dorm.

It was a Friday night so when people started coming back to the dorm drunk and high, they thought she was a mannequin. But some guys just had to take a squeeze just to see for sure.

So to make a long story short, yes, Frog's story could be true.
young trap

Waterloo, Canada

#12 Jul 13, 2010
Jennie wrote:
I used to have a roommate who would rig the blinds in my room so they would go up at the most inopportune times. Sometimes I'd be shaving my bikini line. Once I was ahem.. testing out a battery powered gizmo (it was a research project). Our dormroom window faced the commons, so I was very embarrassed.
To get even with her, I slipped her a Rohypnal and put her in an office chair while she was naked. I rolled the chair w/her in it all up and down the hall. Then finally pushed her out into the main entrance to the dorm.
It was a Friday night so when people started coming back to the dorm drunk and high, they thought she was a mannequin. But some guys just had to take a squeeze just to see for sure.
So to make a long story short, yes, Frog's story could be true.
that's a gangsta @ss move I live in the projects and we don't even do things like that. Ps what does ahem mean.
Jennie

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Jul 14, 2010
ahem is like clearing my throat to cover up embarrassment. I didn't want to come right out and admit I was masturbating with a vibrator.

So should I feel bad about what I did? As far as what goes on in the projects, why would you do it? I don't see your point.

lvw

Since: Jul 10

East Bend, NC

#14 Jul 14, 2010
just don't look lol

lvw

Since: Jul 10

East Bend, NC

#15 Jul 14, 2010
just don't look
young trap

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Jul 14, 2010
Jennie wrote:
ahem is like clearing my throat to cover up embarrassment. I didn't want to come right out and admit I was masturbating with a vibrator.
So should I feel bad about what I did? As far as what goes on in the projects, why would you do it? I don't see your point.
I was talkin about wen u pusehed that girl out of the door drunk
bj frog

United States

#17 Jul 15, 2010
I've been checking since my last post, unfortunately, she has kept the blinds closed since. I'd like to see her again. :)
young trap

Waterloo, Canada

#18 Jul 15, 2010
bj frog wrote:
I've been checking since my last post, unfortunately, she has kept the blinds closed since. I'd like to see her again.:)
shutup before I backhand the hell out of u. U damn perverted freak. I put people like u in the hospital then I will put u on my plantation and whip u and put salt on your back
Voyeur

United States

#19 Jul 15, 2010
bj frog wrote:
Last night, I was outside for a smoke. I live in a townhouse, so my neighbors are right next to me. My neighbor happens to be an attractive woman, and she was, as it seems, trying to get ready for bed. Her blinds were open, and I saw her in all her glory. Which leads me to this question. Do I mention it to her? She and I have spoke maybe 2 times in the 2 years I've lived here. Not at all close. Or do I just hope and pray that she never realizes that people can see in if the blinds are open, and enjoy whatever views I can get? Feedback is what I'm after, please, let me know what your opinion is.
Unless you are as queer as a three dollar bill you keep your mouth shut and enjoy the view.
young trap

Warwick, RI

#20 Jul 15, 2010
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you are as queer as a three dollar bill you keep your mouth shut and enjoy the view.
. Shutup the f up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 22 Rescued Jack Russell Terriers Arrive in Gree... (Mar '10) Aug 18 Carolyn Ketchie 16
Review: BIT Security (Apr '11) Aug 17 anon 28
Snitch list (Dec '14) Aug 12 Frankie moore 20
News Funeral Held for President of Hells Angels (Jul '09) Aug 2 Ddogg 143
Review: Terry Auto Outlet Aug 2 Cameron 1
Airport Construction Aug 1 IDK 1
Boy (Aug '16) Jul '17 Aroundpti 6

Greensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensboro Mortgages