Georgia - Georgia County Going to Sin...

Georgia - Georgia County Going to Single-Sex Public Schools

There are 4 comments on the First Coast News Jacksonville story from Feb 26, 2008, titled Georgia - Georgia County Going to Single-Sex Public Schools. In it, First Coast News Jacksonville reports that:

Where students were once segregated by race, one Georgia county, fighting to improve test scores, is about to try separation by gender.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at First Coast News Jacksonville.

“A pirate 200 years too late...”

Since: Sep 07

St. Augustine, FL

#1 Feb 26, 2008
When the ACLU gets a hold of this one it will be in the courts for decades. How stupid can you get? These kids have the problems they have because the current school district has failed them. I suggest they get people in those jobs that care about kids and get the ones that are there out.
reader

Columbus, GA

#2 Feb 26, 2008
Great idea! This should be implemented across the country. The troubled public school system in the U.S. must get the focus back on education. Great idea!
Brenda

Andrews, SC

#3 Feb 26, 2008
I went to an all-girl high school. I really liked it because I didn't have to worry about my makeup, etc. My concentration was more focused on my school subjects than the hot boy sitting next to me.
Another Mom and Granny

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Feb 26, 2008
The public schools have failed every generation since the mid 60's. They need to get their act together. Obviously what the teacher's unions and the federal government are doing is not working. Our kids are falling further and further behind other countries. Hey, I have an idea. Why not do a some research, find out what the rules, etc. were in the 60's and implement them...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friends Rally Around Fitness Trainer (Dec '07) Apr '16 MsHyper 18
Computer repair Feb '16 Jerry 1
free sex tonight! (Sep '13) Jul '15 slam 3
News Nominees sought for veterans hall of fame (May '15) May '15 Will Dockery 1
Sharing a professional experience (Apr '15) Apr '15 Anonymous 1
News Florida concerned over Valdosta sewage (Mar '14) Mar '15 The Dude Imbibes 20
Greene County Wrestling Team needs new uniforms (Dec '14) Dec '14 Bryan Thomas 1

Greensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensboro Mortgages