Greene County chief deputy fatally shot

Greene County chief deputy fatally shot

There are 2 comments on the The Atlanta Journal-Constitution story from Nov 14, 2010, titled Greene County chief deputy fatally shot. In it, The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports that:

Greene County Chief Deputy Kevin Roberts was shot and killed Sunday morning at his home, Sheriff Chris Houston said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

L Turner

Monroe, GA

#1 Nov 16, 2010
I would like to comment that I strongly disgree with the comment in the media that Mr. Branch was the biggest drug dealer in Greene County. Have anyone stopped to think that perhaps the biggest drug dealers were standing in front of the T.V. cameras. "The man is never going to let you get him".
D Anderson Atlanta

Stockbridge, GA

#2 Nov 17, 2010
L.Turner i'm glad somebody else see this besides me the police in green.co killed both of them cause they were in the process of bringing down the real drug dealers.i hate it happen to both of them but that man didn't kill anyone wake up look at the big picture i seen right thru this b.s from the start and then you stand on t.v and say u lost your best friend with friends i rather have enemies there i said it thats my word and im sticking to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nominees sought for veterans hall of fame May '15 Will Dockery 1
Sharing a professional experience Apr '15 Anonymous 1
News Florida concerned over Valdosta sewage (Mar '14) Mar '15 Sheriff Bart - Ro... 20
Greene County Wrestling Team needs new uniforms (Dec '14) Dec '14 Bryan Thomas 1
News Buckhead-area Simon Malls Ring in the Holidays ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
train wreck (Oct '14) Oct '14 Bob Bumgarner 1
News Georgia High School Football - Banks County tro... (Sep '06) Oct '14 SBA 8
More from around the web

Greensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Greensboro Mortgages