Greene board to vote on new schools s...

Greene board to vote on new schools super

There are 4 comments on the Athens Banner-Herald story from Jun 10, 2008, titled Greene board to vote on new schools super. In it, Athens Banner-Herald reports that:

Story updated at 4:45 PM on Tuesday, June 10, 2008 The Greene County Board of Education will vote tonight whether to hire former Clayton County schools superintendent Barbara Pulliam as the district's interim ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Athens Banner-Herald.

bdl

United States

#1 Jun 15, 2008
To The Greene County BOE,

To hire Dr. Pulliam for Greene County is unconscionable. In a paper as liberal as the AJC, she has been accused of being the absolutely worst School Superintendent in that county’s history by bringing them to the brink of losing their accreditation, Shame, Shame on you all. If your goal is to “dumb down” the county even more, you’ve made a good start.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Jun 17, 2008
Unfortunately, You cannot cure STUPID!
GBB

Atlanta, GA

#3 Jun 17, 2008
Just like I told my husband recently... there is stupid all around us and sometimes you don't have to look very far to find it. Look out Greene County you will be the next to lose your accreditation!
Kanada no better

Toronto, Canada

#4 Apr 18, 2017

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
free sex tonight! (Sep '13) Sep '17 Sasha 5
The Late Brooks Pennington Jun '17 Anonymous 1
Poll Why do you live in Madison GA? (Dec '10) Jun '17 Anonymous 3
Pennington seed Jun '17 Anonymous 1
News A Non-Regulatory Approach To Environmental Prot... (Apr '17) Apr '17 The Buddy System 1
News Oconee Brewing Company to open in Greensboro (Apr '17) Apr '17 The Follower 1
News Photos: Cyclists ride the proposed Firefly Trail (Apr '17) Apr '17 Kanada 1

Greensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greensboro Mortgages