Jordan R. Green, 19, faces trial in Appleton sex assault of 14-year-old girl

Oct 25, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WisInfo

APPLETON - A 19-year-old man will face trial on charges he raped a girl in a wooded park after offering her a ride home, a judge decided Friday.

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Aug 21, 2012
Blue Eyes

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2008

This guy should be locked up before he can prey on another unsuspecting girl, minor or adult. He obviuosly has an issue. If he chose, yes he made a choice, to molest another innocent girl after he had already been arrested on similar charges a few months ago, he should be treated as a predator. Hopefully, this case is public enough to scare away any potential suitors in the future.
jrr

Rhinelander, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2008

Send the little prick up the river and see how he likes getting raped over and over and over. Just for the record child molestors are not treated very well in prison, she was 14 makes her a child.

“There is no such thing”

Since: May 08

as a reasonable person

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2008

Regardless of the age , he is a repeat or at least an attempted repeat offender and should be treated as such. Now, the age difference should add on few more years and make him a permanent resident of the sex offender registery. But that is just my opinion. More than likely the jerk will only get some sort of probation until he decides to eliminate the witnesses.
Sick little turd.
Sara

Menasha, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

At what age does Wi consider a child a MINOR ??? My daughter is involved with a 19yr old, she turned 16 in Oct. the law says she is of age !!! Not in my book !!! They are either minors or adults, at 16, 17 ,18.???
JrG

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 11, 2008

Judged:

I think the girls are not any better then the dude. The charges before this one were pressed by the parents not the kid. He didn't rape no one it was the age difference. If he gets charged so should half the kids in high school.
BNU

Green Bay, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2009

Judged:

JrG wrote:
I think the girls are not any better then the dude. The charges before this one were pressed by the parents not the kid. He didn't rape no one it was the age difference. If he gets charged so should half the kids in high school.
It wasn't the age difference. He brought a 14 year old girl into the woods (not home like he offered) and raped her. At any age rape is rape there is no in between. I hope they throw the book at this low life!
JrG

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2009

BNU wrote:
<quoted text>It wasn't the age difference. He brought a 14 year old girl into the woods (not home like he offered) and raped her. At any age rape is rape there is no in between. I hope they throw the book at this low life!
If it was rape why didnt she yell or why did she get back into the car with him? does not make sense to me! From what i herd there were people at the park where it happend and when they left they were talking and she called him later that night. doesnt sound like rape to me!
ilovemy bro

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

Judged:

you guys are idiots. pretty sure thats my brother, im 15 years old. and i know him better than any one, he would never do that. Girls lie, and trust me i would know. we dont want our parents to know we have sex so when we get caught girls lie and switch the story! That chick is the biggest hoe around. she's sleep with any and everything. ha shes a slut, and everyone who knows her will tell you! pretty sure she had about 3 abortions already. what a winner!
ilovemy bro

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2009

Judged:

and half of you dont even know the real story so maybe you should get a life.
ilovemybroplzzzz z

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Get a grip! Seriously he raped a girl like..... Your age!!! Could of been you or one of your friends! What would you do then?
know him

De Pere, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2010

Judged:

Jordan didn't rape this chick. She went with him willingly. Trying to get even with her boyfriend and the boyfriend told her parents and they pressed charges. Everyone who knows her knows the story but the Post Crescent needs their story to look good. Why didn't they report what was found out about this girl. The whole school should be locked up if he is guilty. Yes he had sex with a minor and this is not right but these minor girls are guilty too. I spent time with Jordan and he never raped me!!! He was and is a good friend.
Hmmmm

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2010

Judged:

I know the kid too. Not a rapist.
kong

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Its true that girls lie at sertin times but it still doesn't mean that he should have sex with a 14 year old girl.
kong

Mount Pleasant, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2010

Sara wrote:
At what age does Wi consider a child a MINOR ??? My daughter is involved with a 19yr old, she turned 16 in Oct. the law says she is of age !!! Not in my book !!! They are either minors or adults, at 16, 17 ,18.???
she is a minor until 18 when she can legaly vote
woooow

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

Seriously. At 14, chicks usually become very open to dudes. This guy was a good looking guy, he wouldn't need to rape anyone. Especially a 14 year old girl. She either wanted attention, or felt guilty about what she did and decided to totally ruin someone elses life. My opinion, the chick should suffer the same consequences as Jordan. People who side with her are just pitying her, which is exactly what she wants.
woooow

Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2010

Judged:

ilovemybroplzzzzz wrote:
Get a grip! Seriously he raped a girl like..... Your age!!! Could of been you or one of your friends! What would you do then?
Its gullible people like you who seriously should just back down. Cuz you have no idea how dumb you look.
Dumb dumb

Appleton, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

jail-bait ring a bell?
dont do it stupid !

19 man (adult)
14 girl(child)
Statutory rape he is a rapist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenleaf Discussions

Search the Greenleaf Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Jaimie 7,031
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Tue Pro People 2,234
Protesters sling mud at Wisconsin 'Pig Rassle' Aug 11 USA R0CKS 9
MAERTZ family (Jul '08) Aug 11 Donna Bannecke 2
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
Review: Hanna's Nails & SPA (Dec '13) Apr '14 Lisa 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Greenleaf Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Greenleaf People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE