Need help with a Brentwood bakery whi...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lisa M

Bedminster, NJ

#21 Aug 23, 2008
Please, It was real leave us alone. I am a professional and I donate my time to the homeless and contribute my share to the nation, leave us alone, You are all rediculous ..
JIM

Charlotte, NC

#22 Aug 24, 2008
LISA M from Massapequa has been watching too many episodes of the Twilight Zone while smoking crack.
R Drake

Canaan, CT

#23 Apr 14, 2009
Lisa wrote:
There were two Brings Bakerys. One was off of Second Avenue across from the old Hills Supermarket. There was another one down Washington Avenue. I can't remember the street if was off of.
I used to work there in 1976. What do you need to know?
Did you work in the one by Hills?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24 Nov 12, 2010
ha ha ha ha...hey vee...why don't you just use your defective detective skills to find the lisa that you are looking for....... why do you go around offbeat telling everyone that you were a homicide detective in new york and that you are a sex detective in florida.......why do you need to lie......is your life so miserable being a telemarketer that you couldn't even go to your 40 year class reunion.....were you afraid that people would find out......ha...ha....sad....sad .....now we find out that your daddy was just a delivery boy.....wow....such a successful family you have.....thank god mike made something out of his life.........so how do you feel about that asian sister in law you have.....you big fat lying racist....your no jew but your picture with that bulbous nose makes you look ridiculous....no wonder you are a spinster with a fantasy life......ha...ha....sad....sa d.....
Ames Street Resident

Salisbury, CT

#25 Nov 15, 2010
Lisa wrote:
There were two Brings Bakerys. One was off of Second Avenue across from the old Hills Supermarket. There was another one down Washington Avenue. I can't remember the street if was off of.
And which Lisa might you be?
JJg

Albuquerque, NM

#26 Mar 6, 2011
My grandparents started that bakery
Lisa

AOL

#27 Mar 8, 2011
Ames Street Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
And which Lisa might you be?
I worked at Brings Bakery and lived on Charter Oaks Avenue.
Lisa Chansky. My boss was Werner Simon.
R Drake

Salisbury, CT

#28 Mar 9, 2011
Didn't know you worked there too..some of these folks are inquiring about another Lisa who lived next door to us. Hope all is well with you.
joe manchester

Yonkers, NY

#29 Dec 17, 2011
Andrew wrote:
Hello does anyone have any information on a bakery which was around in 1968 in Brentwood, NY. I believe the bakery was called Brink's it was located on Commack Road. Any info would be greatly appreciated, you can email me @ [email protected] with any info.
brings bakery is open it is on suffolk ave in brentwood just east of washington ave on the south side of the road
Donna C

Brooklyn, NY

#30 May 16, 2013
Wow Lisa M.- what's with all the snippiness?
Donna C

United States

#31 May 17, 2013
I remember lisa mundt with that HOT peach fuzz c@%$&
Liz

San Antonio, TX

#32 Jul 14, 2013
Bring Bakery was owned by my Grandfather Wilhelm Brings. I was around the bakery quite a bit as a young child. When my grandfather retired he sold the bakery. It was there for a while, but was not quite the same.
Heidi

Beverly Hills, FL

#33 Aug 7, 2015
Andrew wrote:
Hello does anyone have any information on a bakery which was around in 1968 in Brentwood, NY. I believe the bakery was called Brink's it was located on Commack Road. Any info would be greatly appreciated, you can email me @ [email protected] with any info.
What do you want to know about Brings Bakery? I am the daughter of the owner of Brings Bakeries?
ianstein

Oneonta, NY

#34 Oct 1, 2016
Lisa wrote:
What was the name f those butter cookies with the chocolate drops? How were they made? How do you get the recipe after so many years?
ianstein

Oneonta, NY

#35 Oct 1, 2016
Heidi wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want to know about Brings Bakery? I am the daughter of the owner of Brings Bakeries?
I lived on 78 Timberline drive! My parents the Scianablos lived there 1956-1976. Those tiny butter? cookies with the chocolate drops were my childhood! I lived for them. Beautiful and adorable and delicious! What was the name of those? How do you get the recipe! Although I don't remember my late brother Billy loved the "frogs" you guys had.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Levittown woman quarantined for bird mites (Jun '08) Sun Starling An 47
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Jul 18 Horatio 2,106
Village of Northport Police (Dec '08) Jul 16 Rick E Kasso 17
News James DiMartino, shot, victim (Oct '08) Jul 15 Donna dimartino 141
News Cops: Office manager billed employer for fake s... (Jan '08) Jul 9 BradyGOAT12 30
News Long Island Civil Air Patrol Officer Recognized... Jul 7 Tom Montalbano 1
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Jul 1 Joe Fotch 1,463

Greenlawn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenlawn Mortgages