Andrew

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2006

Hello does anyone have any information on a bakery which was around in 1968 in Brentwood, NY. I believe the bakery was called Brink's it was located on Commack Road. Any info would be greatly appreciated, you can email me @ apane@ibetrade.com with any info.
Andrew

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2006

Correction name of the bakery was Brings Bakery in Brentwood.
Lisa

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2006

There were two Brings Bakerys. One was off of Second Avenue across from the old Hills Supermarket. There was another one down Washington Avenue. I can't remember the street if was off of.
I used to work there in 1976. What do you need to know?
Vee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2006

Brings Bakery is no longer in existence and has not been around for many years. Acorss the street from Brings was Robin Hill Pharmacy, and Hills supermarket, my father was employed by Robin Hill for many years and the delivery person, and we watched when Brings closed. Nothing will match Brings, but they did have Cream Puff in Deer Park which was exceptional. This message for the Lisa who worked in brings? Are you the Lisa that lived on Ames Street in Brentwood? Last name, Mundt, sister Jill?
Lisa

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2006

No but I do know Lisa and Jill.
Vee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2006

Lisa wrote:
No but I do know Lisa and Jill.
Thank you for the e mail, Lisa! I thought perhaps you were Lisa Mundt, maybe with all these connections, down the line we can get information from all these "LOST"people. Funny how I remember every single neighbor in Brentwood, all the comings and goings after all these years.
Robby Drake

Canaan, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2006

Lisa wrote:
There were two Brings Bakerys. One was off of Second Avenue across from the old Hills Supermarket. There was another one down Washington Avenue. I can't remember the street if was off of.
Hey I know you..we lived next door
Vee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2006

Robby Drake wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey I know you..we lived next door
Are you the Robby Drake who has a sister Vickie, and a brother John John, your parents Vickie and Robert Drake? If you are the one and the same, I am looking for any of the Pregos, and Lisa Mundt. Send me a reply here if you are my former neighbor?
Robert Drake

Canaan, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2006

Vee wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the Robby Drake who has a sister Vickie, and a brother John John, your parents Vickie and Robert Drake? If you are the one and the same, I am looking for any of the Pregos, and Lisa Mundt. Send me a reply here if you are my former neighbor?
yes i am better to use my other email..
rndrake2003@yahoo.com
and who might you be?
Vee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2006

Robert Drake wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i am better to use my other email..
rndrake2003@yahoo.com
and who might you be?
I just sent you an e mail so we can chat!
Lisa

Mankato, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2006

hey just saw that another lisa mundt is in this world. I live in Rochester MN.
Lisa M

Hampton Bays, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2008

Alisa Diamond you did not work there I did..What are you and Val doing for crying out loud.

LOL some games people play..
Lisa wrote:

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

I don't know how many Lisa Mundt's there are but I, Alisa Diamond have not had any conversations with the Lisa Mundt I know on this site. In fact, my sister Val found these and told me to read them. All my correspondence with the Lisa Mundt I know has been via personal emails. Not sure what games you are playing. It's not working. Have fun.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2008

It certainly would not hurt to cut your meds in half. Or double the dose. Whatever works.
manno

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

robby drake, how are you? lived on alkier, now living near charlotte, nc. me and my brother jeff talk about the good old days growing up in brentwood and your family name is always mentioned. hope you and your family are good.

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2008

manno wrote:
robby drake, how are you? lived on alkier, now living near charlotte, nc. me and my brother jeff talk about the good old days growing up in brentwood and your family name is always mentioned. hope you and your family are good.
How are your parents? Your mom's name is Anna, I cant recall your dad's at this moment. We lived behind you on Ames Street. Remember Rosalind Montalvo? Lives in Florida now. Leone's are in Jacksonville. One of the Costellos parents not alive anymore.
Brentwood Girl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2008

This is Alisa D. I am writing one more time to get everyone at peace again. First the conversation about Brings Bakery....my sister has been speaking on this site about Brings with others evidently. The Brings Bakery that was a couple of blocks from Brentwood East Junior High School. Lisa Mundt worked there not me Alisa. Not sure where the mix up began. I think someone misread one of these conversations. When they were asked if they were Lisa Mundt, the response was no.(read the emails again and you will see)It states no, but I know Lisa and Jill. I see one Lisa from AOL and one Lisa M from Massapequa and a Lisa from Rochester, MN. There are no games here. Just people trying to communicate with people they grew up with in the neighborhood. Evidently, there is another Lisa other then the Lisa that worked for Brings Bakery. Let's keep the conversations civil. There was definitely a miscommunication. Lisa Mundt who worked at Brings In East Brentwood was the best employee they had and yes, the bakery has been gone for years as has Hills and the pharmacy. Since I have not been back home for many years, I am not sure what is there now. Lisa M, you have my email address and we can speak there as usual. I am not one to write on these websites until the other night do to the comments but it is nice to see Robbie Drake and Steven Manno speaking. We had one hellava great neighbor back in the day. I remember having to clear the street when the brothers down the block and the Prego boys would drive there loud cars by just so we would not get hit. Anyone remember that? Hope everyone is well. Take care. Alisa Diamond 140 Ames.
smanno

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

hello vee, my parents are doing well.they live in a condo in medford.also living there are the leones.both mr. and mrs. costellos have passed on.the whole iovino family lives in alabama and from what i hear are all well. my dads formal name was sebastian but everyone called him sabby.have great memories of brentwood.i wish my kids could go back in time to see what a community was. hope all is well and say hi to your family.ps seem to remember u playing the drums?

Vee

“Man Of Every Hour”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

smanno wrote:
hello vee, my parents are doing well.they live in a condo in medford.also living there are the leones.both mr. and mrs. costellos have passed on.the whole iovino family lives in alabama and from what i hear are all well. my dads formal name was sebastian but everyone called him sabby.have great memories of brentwood.i wish my kids could go back in time to see what a community was. hope all is well and say hi to your family.ps seem to remember u playing the drums?
My brother played the drums. I remember you and your brother running around in diapers. ha ha ha. The daughter of the Leones said her parents were living in Jacksonville Florida? I remembered your dad's name after I posted. I am glad the Iovinos are living in Alabama and happy.
Lisa M

Hampton Bays, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2008

Vee wrote:
It certainly would not hurt to cut your meds in half. Or double the dose. Whatever works.

I am a succefull woman with 4 children that frequent the google media I live in
California now. Pleasr let this nonsese stop.
You all have nothing better to do. Seek real employment and leave us LISA MUNDTS ALONE..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Greenlawn Discussions

Search the Greenlawn Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 1 hr Lisa 1,477
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr positronium 6,340
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,359
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 6 hr Sham Hannuty 16,777
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 9 hr Bruser 2,256
56th Fighter Group Restaurant to Shut Down (Jul '12) Tue John Trickey 8
cesspool company scams (Sep '07) Tue Sarah 60
•••
•••

Greenlawn News Video

•••
•••

Greenlawn Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••