Fatal Farmingdale Crash

Fatal Farmingdale Crash

Posted in the Greenlawn Forum

Since: Apr 14

Farmingdale, NY

#1 May 11, 2014
There are many Questions to be answered in Friday's (5/09) Fatal Car crash on Conklin and Staples... and many rumors floating around..

BUT.. let's remember the survivors in the hospital who will be facing probably a long recovery and the families of those teens who died.. rumors of racing, drinking, etc... it does not matter to these families.. they lost sons, daughters.. THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!

Collections are being raised for the ones that have died.. but, PLEASE.. My son wants everyone to remember the one boy, his friend that is in the hospital, on life support. No one seems to be mentioning him.. from a single family household and if the time comes.. his mother will need funds too..

There is to be a vigil TONIGHT at St. Killians.. PRAYERS to the families.. to the victims in serious condition from the Suburban..and the boy from the Nissan.. that is of now.. still alive...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 23 hr Bruser 2,823
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Dec 12 Carolyn 2,110
The loud music is out control in Brentwood (Aug '14) Dec 11 Delonte 11
News 41 undocumented immigrants arrested in NY amid ... (Feb '17) Dec 10 Steve Levy 26
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Dec 9 Glory days 1,515
Suffolk County,N.Y. CPS,DSS (Oct '06) Dec 2 Laura 390
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Nov 30 Brad Barker 62

Greenlawn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenlawn Mortgages