Buyers recolonize bungalows in Catskills

Buyers recolonize bungalows in Catskills

There are 2 comments on the Seattle Times story from Aug 10, 2013, titled Buyers recolonize bungalows in Catskills. In it, Seattle Times reports that:

Zoe Schneider was on the hunt for an affordable country house when her brother forwarded an ad to her from his Boerum Hill Listserv in Brooklyn: a little place in the Catskills with a pool, basketball court and a playground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seattle Times.

Dee Brechner

New York, NY

#1 Aug 11, 2013
I have been shopping around for 2-3 years for a bungalow with a swimming pool and have only found run down shacks, old bungalow colonies with large families a pool. I did rent a summer cottage for two years and that was the best. The owner must have passed away because I was not able get in touch with him again. I would love to talk to you Zoe Schneider for I, too, am on the hunt for an affordable country house in a litle place in the Catskills wih a pool, basketball court and playground. I live in Queens. You may contact me at your leasure at [email protected] There is still time for this summer and fall. I am ready!
Moses kestenbaum ODA

Perth Amboy, NJ

#2 Oct 24, 2013
Colonizing my ass, the mountain bungalows becames the rich man sucke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islip OKs tax breaks for B & S Fragrances & Cos... 19 hr tyrant of islip 5
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) 19 hr boycott 23
Illegal Apartments In Levittown are Hurting Pro... Tue Eager Beaver 6
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Mon Bruser 2,662
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) Aug 21 Darlene 2,092
News Bay Shore Marina parking meters begin operation... Aug 18 Boycott 11
Looking for female american bulldog to breed with! (Jan '12) Aug 18 Etta 42

Greenlawn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenlawn Mortgages