E. Northport man dies in one-car crash -

E. Northport man dies in one-car crash -

There are 38 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 14, 2007, titled E. Northport man dies in one-car crash -. In it, Newsday reports that:

An East Northport man died Friday following an early morning one-car crash in Greenlawn, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Christine

Orlando, FL

#24 Sep 16, 2007
MCR wrote:
Good riddance to yes another White Trash member
God help you and your horrible heart. If you knew Kyle, you would know what a tragic loss this is to all who loved him. God forgive your evilness.
Christine

Orlando, FL

#25 Sep 16, 2007
My thoughts and prayers go out to Kyle's family and all his friends that are suffering such a tragic loss. My God be with you all at this difficult time.
valerie

Dundee, NY

#26 Sep 16, 2007
okay everyone kyle is my cousin
so i'd appreciate it if you stop
being dumb about him and his family.
you don't have any idea about what we're going through so stop acting as if you do. for the people who o know and love kyle thank you for all your prayers. everyone else fuck off!!
llbbb

Bridgewater, NJ

#27 Sep 16, 2007
Caz wrote:
Kyle is part of my family and to let you all know he is in critical condition right now but yes he is still alive......... and for all of you posting stupid crap on here i hope something bad happens to you so i can laugh and call you white trash when you are close to death
I really hope he pulls through. I am very sorry for what your family is going through.
cindy

Tampa, FL

#28 Sep 16, 2007
okay i found out what happened through the friend of the family. i am best friends with his younger sister. this is what happened:
he got in the car acdcident and went to the hospital, airlifted to stonybrook.... he was prenounced dead on the 14th, but was still kept alive on life support for a day or 2, to donate his organs to save 7 lives..... he was kept alive and they were continueing tests to make sure he didnt have a chance and he was still dead, he was in a comma and came out of it and they would pinch him at nerve endings and they found out that he could feel. So they told everyone that he was still phyiscally alive not just technically... he then suffered a stroke but lived... and then today he suffered a stroke and actually died a few hours after
ARE THEY FOR REAL

Patchogue, NY

#29 Sep 16, 2007
cindy wrote:
okay i found out what happened through the friend of the family. i am best friends with his younger sister. this is what happened:
he got in the car acdcident and went to the hospital, airlifted to stonybrook.... he was prenounced dead on the 14th, but was still kept alive on life support for a day or 2, to donate his organs to save 7 lives..... he was kept alive and they were continueing tests to make sure he didnt have a chance and he was still dead, he was in a comma and came out of it and they would pinch him at nerve endings and they found out that he could feel. So they told everyone that he was still phyiscally alive not just technically... he then suffered a stroke but lived... and then today he suffered a stroke and actually died a few hours after
I COULDN'T EVEN IMAGINE WHAT ITS LIKE TO LOSE A CHILD MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO HIS ENTIRE FAMILY MAY HE R.I.P.
Weeping LongIslander

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Sep 16, 2007
MCR wrote:
I don't like angry black people who blame whitey for all their problems. If you're black, you're black trash, if you're white, you're not only white trash but an insensitive idiot who needs Prozac.

We are talking about a very young man, barely out of his teens. Condolances to the family.
Weeping LongIslander

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Sep 16, 2007
MCR wrote:
Mostly black trash live in the Bronx... You must be a black piece of dung. Too bad they forgot to lynch your great grand pappy ! Die hater, DIE !
mcr

Fredonia, NY

#32 Sep 17, 2007
MCR is a a piece of trash
mcr

Fredonia, NY

#33 Sep 17, 2007
MCR is a piece of Crap
llbbb

Bridgewater, NJ

#34 Sep 17, 2007
mcr wrote:
MCR is a a piece of trash
I couldn't agree more!
Mec

New York, NY

#35 Sep 17, 2007
MCR wrote:
Wow. Have you no heart? Are you serious? God have mercy on your disgusting soul.
Karen

New Canaan, CT

#36 Sep 17, 2007
This family has suffered a great loss. Kyle was my ring bearer in my wedding in 1992. These people are good and kind of heart and don't need the mentaltality of MCR to add to their pain. May he be at peace and the family know that he saved others.
Family Sets It Straight

Selden, NY

#37 Sep 19, 2007
I want to set the story staight to all of you small minded idiots that open your mouth before you know anything about a situation. And to express our thanks to those who use this venue to share the good. I hope everyone learns a huge leasson to hold your thoughts until you know the whole story.
Kyle was in a serious crash and did die on the 14th. He was pronounced dead at 3:55. His family knew he believed in donating his organs, for that reason alone we had him remain in the hospital for preparation of that. During the night we had a miracle and the DEATH CERTIFICATE was reversed, He gave such a fight until the end, he must have been arguing with St Peter at the pearly gates that it was not his time, but the accident did too much damage for him to send him back to us. He did give it a memorable fight due to the amazing miracle that we were able to spend another day with him.
Kyle passed away again at 5:35 PM on September 16th Sunday. His severe head trauma was overwhelming and his quality of life would have never be the same.
Kyle is a very special kid and we will remember him with smiles. He is at peace now and we can now mourn him.
It is a blessing to know that alchocol was NOT a cause to this accident.
Our Kyle should be Honored as the great kid that we all know he was.
September 17,2007
We found out today that the wonderful gift of life was given to multiple people with his selflless wish of donatating of his organs.
This act alone is the second miracle out of all of this. The Prayers of many families has been answered.
His heart went to a recieient in NY University Hospital
His kidneys saved 2 people from a lifetime of dialysis,
His liver has found a reciepient,
His bone marrow is being used to help save children w/cancer,
Part of his skin is used to help victums in burn units,
His cornias gave sight to 2 people today
and he has helped countless others.
HE IS OUR HERO AND THEIRS, NOW HE IS OUR ANGEL too.
God had another purpose for him and must have needed him in Heaven.
He has been treated with respect and love, by all the Doctors and Nurses at Stonybrook Hospital.
Thank You for all your prayers , that is what will continue to get the family through these next few days, then we can put him to rest.
I hope this is a leason that we can all learn from. NOT TO believe everything you read. The Newsday Paper AND IT'S STAFF is after a story and they do not care what persons they are hurting WITH the MIS information they recieve and PRINT IT anyway What they make up. I hope and pray that this never happens to any of you. and hopefully the next time you can wait for the family to share the true story with you
Kyles sister

Port Chester, NY

#38 Jun 16, 2008
MCR wrote:
listen you careless asshole. you dont know anything about kyle. kyle was the most caring individual i knew. you would be lucky if you could be anything like him. for the one that says wells road is straight..it most certainly is not. i am on that road everyday. for you to say something about someone who is dead is as low as you can go. if you are black then you are black trash, if you are white you are white trash, not kyle.
Tonya

Holtsville, NY

#39 May 5, 2009
Kyle. ive known you since i was madd young. Even till this day i cant believe ur realli gone . it`s no1`s fault 4 wat happend. everything happend`s 4 a reason . missing you<3 . Love "T"
iseestupidpeople

Union City, NJ

#40 May 8, 2009
WOW..my heart and condolences to his family. Where is sanchez, ohwellsh*thappens & the rest of the gang? Oh, no teen dead or injured in this accident. They only post on those sights, check it out.
Meaghan

Massapequa, NY

#41 Sep 16, 2010
Its been 3 years since Kyles death & I still cant believe hes gone. RestinPeace <3 iloveyou && missyou more then words can explain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 18 hr save your souls 2,846
News Residents loudly complain about noise ordinance - (Sep '07) Apr 17 Crankycraig 167
News Developer Jerry Wolkoff seeks discount on Heart... Apr 16 Happy island 20
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) Apr 15 Mill Ania 340
News Cops: Man accused of stealing from his Farmingd... Apr 11 Sauerkraut 1
uncle sam /// spit (May '07) Apr 4 Best decade ever 41
News Neighbors cover their ears over E. Farmingdale ... (Jun '08) Apr 4 HearingGuy 104

Greenlawn Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenlawn Mortgages