E. Northport man dies in one-car crash -

Sep 14, 2007 Read more: Newsday 38
An East Northport man died Friday following an early morning one-car crash in Greenlawn, police said. Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
annonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 14, 2007
I am sorry for your tragic loss. I Live right there and heard the crash. The rescuers did everything they could to save. Rest in Peace
annonymos

Richmond, VA

#2 Sep 14, 2007
i was there assisting in the rescue effort, and for the record the utility pole was wood.

My condolences go out to the family of this man.

R.I.P.
Megan

Islip Terrace, NY

#3 Sep 14, 2007
That was my boy. I love you kyle, always in my heart<3
JustMe

Patchogue, NY

#4 Sep 14, 2007
I am so sorry!
I was praying you'd pull through.
R.I.P.
anonymous

West New York, NJ

#5 Sep 14, 2007
love you and miss you kyle, your amazing <3
steve janotha

Oviedo, FL

#6 Sep 14, 2007
bullshit...his parents knew well before..this article is terricle reporting
Slow Down

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2007
Why is there a pattern emerging where young LIer' are dying in car accidents between midnight and 6AM...mostly on weekends?

Was Kyle a college student with no classes on Friday? Seems many LI clubs are packed with students on Thursday nights.

If a driver is obeying the speed limit and other laws while driving past 99 Wells Road, which Google shows is a straight road with no curves, how does the driver lose control?

http://www.internet-esq.com/lax/photos/5610.j...

East Northport man in critical condition after accident

BY JOSEPH MALLIA | joseph.mallia@newsday.com

8:18 AM EDT, September 14, 2007

An East Northport man was seriously injured early Friday morning when he lost control of his car and hit a utility pole on a Greenlawn roadway, the Suffolk police said.

Kyle Herman, 20, was driving a 1994 Saturn east at 12:15 a.m. Friday on Wells Road when he struck the pole on the south side of the street, in front of 99 Wells Rd.

Herman, of 507 4th Ave. in East Northport, was extricated from the car by Greenlawn Fire Department personnel.

He was taken by police helicopter to the Stony Brook University Medical Center, where he was admitted in critical condition with severe head injuries.

The vehicle was impounded for a safety check and Second Squad detectives are investigating.

More articles
so sad

Brooklyn, NY

#9 Sep 15, 2007
My condolenses to the family. I do not know the family, but I have teenage children and can relate. May you cherish the memories and look forward to the day that you will all be together. Kyle is at peace and in a better place. Carry on & live your lives as he would have wanted you to.
kelly

Brooklyn, NY

#10 Sep 15, 2007
i didnt no him but it happened in front of 66 wells rd. and it was terrible. rip kyle<3
mom

West Babylon, NY

#11 Sep 15, 2007
To the person responciable or persons, If Kyle was at a party and drinking before the crash ,.Under New York State Law the person or Persons,Are responisable for what happend.,And should step foward.I cant Imagine the pain and the loss the family is going through. We love the Hermans.
djk

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Sep 15, 2007
so sad
RIP A Great Man

Commack, NY

#13 Sep 15, 2007
MCR wrote:
Good riddance to yes another White Trash member
YOU ARE A DISPICABLE MEMBER OF SOCIETY!!!!!!!!!!
I GATHER FROM YOUR QUOTE YOU MUST BE *****!!!!! I GUESS YOU DONT HAVE ANY FAMILY OR FRIENDS YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD.
YOU ENRAGE ME!
BOY WOULD I LIKE TO KNOCK SOME SENSE INTO YOU, UNLESS OF COURSE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS EITHER!!!
IT APPEARS YOU ARE THE TRASH!!!!!!
GOOD HELP YOU!!!!!
anon

Amityville, NY

#14 Sep 15, 2007
Requiescat in pace
rip

Brooklyn, NY

#15 Sep 15, 2007
SLOW DOWN...please dont post photos of those who were not invovled in the crash..that was not kyle herman, it was a differnt gentleman by the name of kyle herman who lives in the area..thank you..
staff

AOL

#17 Sep 15, 2007
I work there and this morning 9/15!, Kyle was still not "dead", so techinically the posting is incorrect! Terrible, terrible, and incorrect public notification. My heart goes out to the family.
staff

AOL

#18 Sep 15, 2007
pronounced dead at 3:55pm? Hm, quite interesting when I work there and he was not dead!!! He was still fighting! Get your story straight before you go and post this kind of emotional story for his loved ones.
annonomous

Bronx, NY

#19 Sep 15, 2007
when did kyle really die? b/c last thing i heard from the family was that kyle had died last night? im unsure of whats doing on, and know one is really saying anything.
Caz

Rochester, NY

#20 Sep 16, 2007
annonymous wrote:
I am sorry for your tragic loss. I Live right there and heard the crash. The rescuers did everything they could to save. Rest in Peace
Right now Kyle is in critical condition he is responsive to some things as of now
Vinnyt Colombo

West Sayville, NY

#22 Sep 16, 2007
i knew this guy since we were kids. he was a good guy. my condolences goes out to the family. soo sad nothing but a great guy. its just sad it happens to so many young people. Rip bro gonna miss you man
Caz

Rochester, NY

#23 Sep 16, 2007
Kyle is part of my family and to let you all know he is in critical condition right now but yes he is still alive......... and for all of you posting stupid crap on here i hope something bad happens to you so i can laugh and call you white trash when you are close to death

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bellmore bank robbery suspect had been deported... (Jun '08) 9 hr Gatorman904 18
Complaints against CPS, Supervising Judge David... (Dec '09) 17 hr blu3eyez90 59
News Babylon closes 14 massage parlors (Feb '11) 22 hr billbigster-at-gm 12
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 23 hr Bruser 2,430
News supervisor - (Nov '07) Sun JusticeForAll 11
News FHA Mortgage Focus Fuels Lend America's Rise (Jan '09) Apr 17 Now worried 834
Review: Bella Fence Company (Sep '13) Apr 16 Josh 13
More from around the web

Greenlawn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]