Greenlawn soldier killed in Afghanistan attack

Jun 25, 2008 Full story: www.newsday.com

A New York Army National Guard soldier from Greenlawn and another from Queens were among four U.S. troops killed in an attack in Afghanistan on Saturday.

Full Story
Not Good

Glen Cove, NY

#1 Jun 25, 2008
Very sorry to the family.
What the Hell is our National Guard doing in Iraq anyway? Thanks Bush, I notice YOUR kids are not over there....
Huntington

Paterson, NJ

#2 Jun 25, 2008
Not Good wrote:
Very sorry to the family.
What the Hell is our National Guard doing in Iraq anyway? Thanks Bush, I notice YOUR kids are not over there....
You stupid ass, if you actually read the article, you would know he was killed in Afghanistan, not Iraq. Just like a typical lib, looking to politicize every soldier's death.
Unlike the above poster, I am actually sorry for the family's loss. God speed.
Joe

AOL

#4 Aug 30, 2008
Bush killed 5,000 Americans in Iraq not any liberal.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened to RObert MAyer? (Aug '13) 2 hr Sambee 1,645
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr liberalP 6,443
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Robert Burns 16,790
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 675
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 4 hr positronium 6,389
Oil company bilked out of $142,000 (Mar '07) 7 hr Mr Chow 335
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 10 hr Sam 757
•••

Greenlawn News Video

•••
Greenlawn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Greenlawn Jobs

•••
•••