East Northport man in critical condit...

East Northport man in critical condition after accident -

There are 40 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 14, 2007, titled East Northport man in critical condition after accident -. In it, Newsday reports that:

An East Northport man was seriously injured early Friday morning when he lost control of his car and hit a utility pole on a Greenlawn roadway, the Suffolk police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
northport

Queens Village, NY

#27 Sep 14, 2007
whoever said he should bleed to death, you are fucked up. you do not wish that upon someone, and you are clearly insane if you dare say that about someone. you should go to hell for saying that you sick piece of shit.
So Sorry

Norwalk, CT

#28 Sep 14, 2007
Many colleges had no classes Thursday and Friday because of the Jewish Holy Day. Many college students game home for the long weekend. Unfortunately nothing good happens after midnight.
kyle baby - we miss you

Rye, NY

#29 Sep 14, 2007
Personally, MCR, you must think your a fucking hot shot. Well let me tell you a mother has to go home without a son, and I hope you feel awesome about what you said. Your an ignorant piece of shit. You didn't know him, he was a great kid. If any of you actually knew the story behind the accident maybe you'd learn to keep your mouths shut. Karma comes around when you least expect it, and I hope you feel the complete repercussions for your heartless words.
eastnorthportny

Hoschton, GA

#30 Sep 14, 2007
kyle, i love you so much<3 you were one of my good friends and i'll miss you so much

may angels lead you in
RIP Kid

Brooklyn, NY

#31 Sep 14, 2007
Clearly... none of you have seen loss like Northport has seen in the past 2 years. Its almost as if its a curse.
Kyle was a great guy and deserves NOTHING but respect. He loved his friends and his siblings, and was one of the nicest guys I could ever go to high school with.
Everyone speeds. Its a sad but true fact. Some people just arent as lucky as others.
miss you kyle <3
Slow Down

United States

#32 Sep 14, 2007
eastnorthportny wrote:
kyle, i love you so much<3 you were one of my good friends and i'll miss you so much
may angels lead you in
Unless YOU dedicate yourself to doing something meaningful, like slowing dawn, staying off the phone and stop tailgating, your expressions of love for your friend are hollow.

I'm sorry you lost a friend.
rip kid

Edison, NJ

#33 Sep 15, 2007
i wasnt very close with kyle but i knew he was a good kid and MCR your a real f****** dirtbag
Chuck Connor

Dallas, TX

#34 Sep 15, 2007
RIP Kid wrote:
Everyone speeds. Its a sad but true fact.
So your friend kills himself because he was not mature enough to look out for his own safety by obeying the law?

EVERYONE does NOT speed. Some of us are not selfish morons who think the law is for others to obey.

If you are a speeder you deserve the same fate as your reckless friend Kyle.

People who are not mature enough to consider the safety of others should die a horrific death...as Kyle did.

Tonight I'll ask God to kill speeders b4 they kill me.
NJH

New York, NY

#36 Sep 16, 2007
Anyone reading this blog should please not say anything so bad. Unfortunately, The Mother of this read what has been written. No one should die so young. We all at one point of lives have done something without thinking. So please no more negative writing. His Mom is my friend. Noone should ever have to experience this. It's every parents nightmare. He was a great kid. And now we all have to pick up the pieces here. Again please refrain from saying negative things. Its such a tragedy.
Gonna get you

Huntington Station, NY

#38 Sep 16, 2007
MCR wrote:
How do you lose control on a 30 mph roadway?
Let him bleed to death
MCR - keep looking over your shoulder - we traced you by IP address
Gonna get you

Huntington Station, NY

#39 Sep 16, 2007
MCR wrote:
How do you lose control on a 30 mph roadway?
Let him bleed to death
MCR- we traced you by ip address software - make sure you keep looking over your shoulder - we know where you are
Gonna get you

Huntington Station, NY

#40 Sep 16, 2007
MCR-

Traced you using special IP software - keep looking over your shoulder - never know when an accident can happen
wyatt

Overland Park, KS

#41 Sep 16, 2007
NJH wrote:
He was a great kid...... Its such a tragedy.
If he was such a great, responsible person why he is dead? He must have done something to piss God off.

This is not a tragedy. It's a case of a typical young jerk who cared more about himself than others...and luckily God punished him before he hurt an innocent person.
Vic

AOL

#42 Sep 17, 2007
Chuck Connor: Were out for you too!
pissed off

Herkimer, NY

#43 Sep 17, 2007
you're f****** sick. and as a member of kyle's family. i hope that you f*****g die a horrible and painful death. cause YOU deserve it!!!! you really are nothing but a piece of
$h!t
Vic

AOL

#44 Sep 17, 2007
wyatt..your a jerkoff. i hope god pisses on you, hows that sounds??
victoria

Herkimer, NY

#45 Sep 17, 2007
as Kyle's cousin
i would appreciate it
everyone would stop being so dumb about this.

and as for you MCR and Chuck Connor...
I hope you both have the shittiest life
ever and you die a horrible and painful death.
you obviously have no idea what it
is like to lose someone.
I hope you rot in hell.

I love you Kyle <333 you'll always be in my prays
miss you kyle

Brooklyn, NY

#47 Nov 16, 2007
everyone who is talking shit about kyle should go burn in hell because you dont even know what the f*** your talking about he was a great kid.
miss you kyle youll never be forgotten
Tell it like it is

Holbrook, NY

#48 Apr 22, 2011
For those of you that have the disparaging remarks for this young man and his family...I guess you are so perfect you never mave never made a mistake in your life. Karma is a bitch and I truly believe that. Watch out for your children, sibblings or anyone close. I hope you feel the pain that this family had to endure I guess when you SHIT THE DOVES TAKE IT AWAY...Low Lives.
kathy

Englishtown, NJ

#49 Apr 22, 2011
Billy Joel wrote:
It wasn't me!
f you are Billy, then what happened in early 1980's with a girl in the Army?
I

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Sun Bruser 2,612
Brentwood Sonderling High School "Class of 1978" (Apr '06) Sat Van Buren St Guy 14
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) Apr 28 Enoch 15
News Site plan for Matinecock Court housing project OKd (Jan '10) Apr 27 BDF 29
News Fire commissioner candidate accused of harassment (Dec '07) Apr 26 john doe 13
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Apr 24 Bill Albano 1,414
News Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) Apr 24 Anthony Scarpuzzi 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenlawn Mortgages