Student charged in threat incident at Greenlawn middle school

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Apr 30, 2008, titled Student charged in threat incident at Greenlawn middle school. In it, Newsday reports that:

A 12-year-old boy was arrested yesterday after he told classmates at a Greenlawn middle school that he created a "hit list" containing names of classmates he wanted to harm, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Parents

Bronx, NY

#21 May 7, 2008
nah, ass. I live three minutes from Old Field, paying off my house.

You use of the word "Lamo" suggests to me thats you are projecting your sad living conditions on people you do not agree with. And I would bet your the whelping father of a few ADD ridden bastages.

Control your ****** kids.
PERFECT TOMMY

White Plains, NY

#22 May 7, 2008
LOL "3 minutes from Old Field" AND I am "only" a mile from the Ocean.

You are pathetic. I think your mom is making your favorite, franks and beans, better get upstairs.

And thank God no one found you attractive enough to have kids with.
Overcrowding dogs

Bronx, NY

#23 May 12, 2008
wrong on each point, but wonderful delivery.

Nice try, dont give up the day job, and control your f***ing kids.

PS I think you miss your dead mommies franks and beans, i for that, I feel bad for you. Now go police your own town, Little Tomboy
An open Eye

Amityville, NY

#24 Aug 2, 2008
Take one minute extend your hand out to your direct vision. Do you see the top of your hand, GOOD.90% of your problems lie beyond your scope of understanding or your own vision. Our society is so caught up in seeing the issues that plague everthing and everyone around them that they neglect to see the true problm that lies within each and everyone us. Tend to your own problems and dont mind everyone elses, and maybe you might be able to handle your own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brentwood,Long Island, New York (Apr '06) 20 hr x 1,137
Review: Paula S. Gilbert, LMHC Apr 30 Bill 1
jeroen dijsselbloem an aegomorphus piece of exc... Apr 30 Joe 2
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Apr 29 medioguarddia 1,378
Review: Master Tech Automotive Apr 29 JimG1127 1
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Apr 29 Bruser 2,434
Review: Tony Saccone - Allstate Personal Financ... Apr 28 DGAF53 1
More from around the web

Greenlawn People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE