3 held in rape and robbery in Greenla...

3 held in rape and robbery in Greenlawn park

There are 70 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 2, 2008, titled 3 held in rape and robbery in Greenlawn park. In it, Newsday reports that:

A woman was raped and her two male companions were robbed early Tuesday in a normally safe neighborhood park in Greenlawn by three men who were later arrested and charged with the crimes, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
unique

Auburndale, MA

#67 Sep 24, 2008
he(not saying anynames)didnt do it thats my cousin adn im not going gto sit around and just not let it be known..hes innicoent and me adn my family are going through so muych right now!!

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#68 Sep 24, 2008
unique wrote:
he(not saying anynames)didnt do it thats my cousin adn im not going gto sit around and just not let it be known..hes innicoent and me adn my family are going through so muych right now!!
Unique,
Is there any scientific evidence that supports the DA's charge of rape? How could you say your cousin is innocent? The truth of the matter is, only the victim knows who did this terrible act. So, letÂ’s just let the legal system do its job.
Pissed off

Peekskill, NY

#69 Sep 24, 2008
i knew these people (the victims) and it pisses me off because they are good people, and that poor girl... these attackers had better get the harshest punnishment possible, its like they were bored and sitting there waiting to cause serious trouble... wtf
its because of

New York, NY

#70 Sep 24, 2008
the perps did it because their great great great grandpa was a slave.

“Vote Republican”

Since: Aug 08

Wyandanch, NY

#71 Sep 24, 2008
its because of wrote:
the perps did it because their great great great grandpa was a slave.
Be nice. Not everyone uses the race-card. This was a horrible experience for the young girl, and, the matter should be taken more seriously.
wowo

Greenlawn, NY

#72 Mar 10, 2009
Shrimps wrote:
Greenlawn has really turned into a slum. Just go down Broadway south of Pulaski at night and see if you come out unscathed. It is scary over there.
No place is safe at night dumb azz
BABY NIYAH

Tampa, FL

#73 May 12, 2009
that scumb bag yall talking about is anthony mikenson my baby daddy uhmmm he's rele not a bad person i dont understand how he cudd do this rele he wuzz neva this type i love him so much if yu knew him hes not that badd
BABY NIYAH

Tampa, FL

#74 May 12, 2009
thats my daddy mikenson i love him im 6 months he wuddnt do sumthin like dis
JPM

Miami, FL

#75 Jun 3, 2009
JIM wrote:
He and other like him will vote Obama in November after someone helps them register and assist them in the voting booth.
Obama didn't have anything to do with it. I notice racial remarks are countrtwide. Those boy/men probably didn't vote. Get a grip!
JPM

Miami, FL

#76 Jun 3, 2009
its because of wrote:
the perps did it because their great great great grandpa was a slave.
No! they did it because they are stupid with no regards for human life! Another wonderful racial remark.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paula s gilbert lmhc Sun Total waste 1
News Islip Town board member eyes Assembly run Sun will look into it 15
News Islip IDA proposes tax breaks to keep 3 busines... Feb 24 stand up 9
News 41 undocumented immigrants arrested in NY amid ... Feb 22 spytheweb 25
News Islip awards contract to refill parts of Robert... Feb 21 one last shot 34
News Imagination, motivation helps interns gain edge - (Dec '08) Feb 18 Trustco 25
Vanderbilt museum wall. Feb 18 Denise 1

Greenlawn Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenlawn Mortgages