3 held in rape and robbery in Greenla...

3 held in rape and robbery in Greenlawn park

There are 70 comments on the Newsday story from Sep 2, 2008, titled 3 held in rape and robbery in Greenlawn park. In it, Newsday reports that:

A woman was raped and her two male companions were robbed early Tuesday in a normally safe neighborhood park in Greenlawn by three men who were later arrested and charged with the crimes, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Geeeez

Bronx, NY

#1 Sep 2, 2008
Poor woman, I hope those guys get it nice and deep in prison. Since they are nice young fresh fish, they'll know what rape is real soon. Morons threw away their lives and scarred a woman for life.
Bonacker

Port Washington, NY

#2 Sep 3, 2008
check out one of the savages here. look at all the photos...unbelievable...this sums up everything that is wrong with america.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...
JIM

Charlotte, NC

#3 Sep 3, 2008
He and other like him will vote Obama in November after someone helps them register and assist them in the voting booth.

“silly conspiracy theory HA”

Since: Mar 07

Long Island

#5 Sep 3, 2008
hmmm were they armed with the gun in his myspace picture?
Bonacker wrote:
check out one of the savages here. look at all the photos...unbelievable...this sums up everything that is wrong with america.
TNB

United States

#6 Sep 3, 2008
how about charging them with a hate crime, too? Oh, sorry, that's right, only whites can commit those.
Shrimps

Mineola, NY

#7 Sep 3, 2008
Bonacker wrote:
Brother, I agree with you 100%. I live in Northport and to think these rapists live reasonably close makes me sick.

The gun, the sword, the girls, the guys on his myspace page are indeed alarming. I am glad these aaaaanimals were caught. I hope more of their kind get theirs as well.
Scratch

New York, NY

#8 Sep 3, 2008
SAVAGES
HarleyRider

Colnbrook, UK

#9 Sep 3, 2008
I wonder if he'll be putting up pics of his new room/cell mate?
Shrimps

Mineola, NY

#10 Sep 3, 2008
Greenlawn has really turned into a slum. Just go down Broadway south of Pulaski at night and see if you come out unscathed. It is scary over there.
Shrimps

Mineola, NY

#11 Sep 3, 2008
Just read that one of the three low-lives was arraigned and being help on 500K bond. Have a happy life, sccccumbag!
HarleyRider

Colnbrook, UK

#12 Sep 3, 2008
Their parents must be s proud.

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#13 Sep 3, 2008
Now these three will learn the true meaning of "running a train", and having bloody cabooses!
Enjoy bois
THE MAN

AOL

#14 Sep 3, 2008
THESE SCUM BAGS LIVE ON MY BLOCK... THANKS TO DON PIUS THE AREA TURNED INTO SHIT.... TARGET PRACTICE ANYONE!
ruga

Lodi, NJ

#15 Sep 3, 2008
Shrimps wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother, I agree with you 100%. I live in Northport and to think these rapists live reasonably close makes me sick.
The gun, the sword, the girls, the guys on his myspace page are indeed alarming. I am glad these aaaaanimals were caught. I hope more of their kind get theirs as well.
shut da f*** up dirtbag....
blood

Lodi, NJ

#16 Sep 3, 2008
yo the man......wat block u live on??

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

#17 Sep 3, 2008
InTheCrapper wrote:
hmmm were they armed with the gun in his myspace picture?
<quoted text>
What a loser! If you look at his myspace, in the pics of his "wife".....her shirt says "london charles". so I look up london Charles, and there she is. She is a 28 y.o. model from Detroit. This guy is such a fake, I hope the boys in the joint go at him NON-STOP!
JAG

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Sep 3, 2008

Need we say more? And what is with the brothers not being able to use "th" in their "vocabulary"?
omg

Englishtown, NJ

#19 Sep 3, 2008
omg
i knew him..justin...this is sooooo crazyyy
i knew he was a bad ass but i never thought he would do anything like this
he deserves what ever comes to him
smh
columbo

Valley Stream, NY

#20 Sep 3, 2008
JIM wrote:
He and other like him will vote Obama in November after someone helps them register and assist them in the voting booth.
yeah like these guys have ever seen the inside of a voting booth. Ah but nonetheless this soon to be convicted felon and his cohorts will lose the privelege of voting
Frankie M

Brooklyn, NY

#21 Sep 3, 2008
omg wrote:
omg
i knew him..justin...this is sooooo crazyyy
i knew he was a bad **** but i never thought he would do anything like this
he deserves what ever comes to him
smh
a real tough guy..tying up people and taking advantage of a girl bc he prob can't get a girl on his own.......these are the types of guys that will get taken advantage of in prison....I hope they enjoy what goes on behind prison bars.....

that poor girl has to live with being violated 3 times by trash...everyday of her life...I hope they never see the light of day again and rot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenlawn Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Angie Carpenter, Islip supervisor, optimistic a... (May '15) 19 hr we do not count 17
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) May 1 Bruser 2,612
Brentwood Sonderling High School "Class of 1978" (Apr '06) Apr 30 Van Buren St Guy 14
News Site plan for Matinecock Court housing project OKd (Jan '10) Apr 27 BDF 29
News Fire commissioner candidate accused of harassment (Dec '07) Apr 26 john doe 13
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Apr 24 Bill Albano 1,414
News Fake Prostitute Snares 20 Men In Bay Shore Sting (Aug '06) Apr 24 Anthony Scarpuzzi 62
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenlawn Mortgages