There are pagans in this town.

There are pagans in this town.

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

Grimnir

Henderson, TN

#1 Jan 9, 2013
As the title suggests, there are pagans in Greenfield. Y'know, the ones that Christianity tried to wipe out about a thousand years ago.

Of course, there's always freedom of religion, and I have no problem with them.

Just thought some of you Christians in the town might want to know. Since the majority of your religion thinks they're evil/devil worshipers.
Shonuff

Monterey, TN

#2 Jan 10, 2013
Wow....guess what? Every town has them!! Who cares?!?!?
Blake

Greenfield, TN

#3 Jan 10, 2013
Do you mean atheists?
that guy

United States

#4 Jan 10, 2013
I totally agree with blake here.You say pagans....in this culture of kids and young..sorry for offending...but rather stupid ,young adults. Kids that say that they are a certain religion and dont know anything about it to begin with. I went through this as a teen in greenfield, and was outcasted by fellow students. So with that said...you probably dont know what what a pagan is off hand...or let alone how many different religions there are in america. And even if ya do, what are you and your so called "christian" group gonna do...start a crusade or something? And i thought they teach you all love and mercy and not to pass judgement, because its "gods place to judge the wicked not yours" and all those those other teachings. So stop being an unfaithful christian to your beliefs and live by the word of your god. Or find a different religion. More suitable to your false ideas. Just sayin. Greenfiels people piss me off thats why i got away as soon as i could.
black kettle

Plano, TX

#6 Jan 12, 2013
that guy wrote:
I totally agree with blake here.You say pagans....in this culture of kids and young..sorry for offending...but rather stupid ,young adults. Kids that say that they are a certain religion and dont know anything about it to begin with. I went through this as a teen in greenfield, and was outcasted by fellow students. So with that said...you probably dont know what what a pagan is off hand...or let alone how many different religions there are in america. And even if ya do, what are you and your so called "christian" group gonna do...start a crusade or something? And i thought they teach you all love and mercy and not to pass judgement, because its "gods place to judge the wicked not yours" and all those those other teachings. So stop being an unfaithful christian to your beliefs and live by the word of your god. Or find a different religion. More suitable to your false ideas. Just sayin. Greenfiels people piss me off thats why i got away as soon as i could.
The only person doing any judging around here is you. Calm down and pull the g string out of your butt.
that guy

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Negative.....im not judging, im simply stating my feelings on an issue. And trust me i have no f.....g g-string in my butt. I perfer pikantes...if you even know what those are...and your wife left the g-string at my place. But like i said. Im meerly stating my opinion on people and things i find absurd...
that guy

United States

#8 Jan 14, 2013
Now nobody has anything to say.....
black kettle

Grapevine, TX

#9 Jan 14, 2013
If I were a guy and had a wife I might have been offended, but your assumptions are far off. My mother always taught me not to argue with the mentally challenged. Sorry buster.
black kettle

Grand Prairie, TX

#11 Jan 14, 2013
I wish I had some fresh crack.
Big sandy

United States

#12 Jan 14, 2013
Why is this on the Big Sandy Topic
hypocrites

Versailles, IN

#13 Jan 15, 2013
If you don't like Paganism, get rid of all the Pagan traditions Christianity adopted into itself to make it more popular.

Celebrating Jesus' birthday in December, the concept of Easter (honoring the Pagan god Ishtar), etc. all are Pagan practices that are now staples of Christianity. There's more if you want to know.
woogey boogey

Horn Lake, MS

#14 Mar 24, 2013
haha. this is the gayest thing i have read on here.
Adopted Aunt

Cedar Grove, TN

#15 Jun 24, 2013
that guy wrote:
I totally agree with blake here.You say pagans....in this culture of kids and young..sorry for offending...but rather stupid ,young adults. Kids that say that they are a certain religion and dont know anything about it to begin with. I went through this as a teen in greenfield, and was outcasted by fellow students. So with that said...you probably dont know what what a pagan is off hand...or let alone how many different religions there are in america. And even if ya do, what are you and your so called "christian" group gonna do...start a crusade or something? And i thought they teach you all love and mercy and not to pass judgement, because its "gods place to judge the wicked not yours" and all those those other teachings. So stop being an unfaithful christian to your beliefs and live by the word

of your god. Or find a different religion. More suitable to your

false ideas. Just sayin. Greenfiels people piss me off thats why i got away as soon as i could.
Is that you Stu? This is S from Electronics. Leave me a message on here so I can find you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blair Duncan 37 min Interested 1
Ricky Sweatt 4 hr The Truth 1
When is Wimpy's going to open? (Mar '17) Fri Popeye 3
Friends with benefits (Dec '16) Thu Gross 9
McDonalds Sep 19 Johnny psalms 4
Gavin Elam Sep 18 Yep 1
What's the hold up on finishing Mcdonalds? (Apr '16) Sep 18 Infoman 18

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance