Kenny Watkin's illegals

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

Barry P

Savannah, TN

#1 Dec 13, 2011
Kenny has had some problems with all these illegal aliens that live and work at KT&L. He shouldn't have them there though doing jobs that Americans could do. I guess if you know the right people you can do what you please.
Juan Valez Junior

Cookeville, TN

#2 Dec 13, 2011
They are doing the jobs that "Americans" won't do. Name a few that will actually do that work?
hello

Union City, TN

#3 Dec 13, 2011
Barry P wrote:
Kenny has had some problems with all these illegal aliens that live and work at KT&L. He shouldn't have them there though doing jobs that Americans could do. I guess if you know the right people you can do what you please.
He has to hire Mexicans because no white people will work like that under the conditions. Beyond how hard it is to work there he probably isnt the easiest to work for. The thing is what he is doing is entirely legal. Those mexicans are not here illegally. He is not breaking any laws. Also, if you need a job and are white. Go out there im sure he will hire you. I know several people who have worked for him over the years. They usually dont hang in there very long though.
chevy man

Milan, TN

#4 Aug 4, 2012
if the feds would come in and bust them,they would find a lot of pot with the mexicans.but some people can get away with stuff.
tick tock

United States

#5 Aug 4, 2012
It doesn't matter is someone is illegal or not. We're coming up on the rise of the New World Order and all borders will be null and void.
lavinia

Greenfield, TN

#6 Nov 15, 2012
true
Cato

Martin, TN

#7 Nov 16, 2012
A world run by beaners.
kim

Cookeville, TN

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Juan Valez Junior wrote:
They are doing the jobs that "Americans" won't do. Name a few that will actually do that work?
agree most americans want a free gov. check thats the worlds problem now..
Dozer man

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Some body is mad be cause they are not doing as good as Kenny? Well let me tell you something Kenny & Cindy Watkins are really good people you probely don't know them as we'll as you thank you do! I go out there from time to time stay all day some time two day? Every body works out there and it not odd at all for Kenny to get in there and run the saw nonstop. The "illegals" don't Thank so nunn of them have lived out there in over at least 5 years ever one of them are hard workers and good people need help and they will go out of there way to help you more people like that world be better place
Long gone from Greenfield

Westmont, IL

#10 Nov 22, 2012
It is both amusing and sad to see what has really become of a once, nice, small town.
I have read many threads since my discovery of this site and have but one question for all of those who feel that the "illegals" are taking jobs that "Americans" could be doing. My question is, "If the Americans wanted the jobs, why didn't they get them?" I am sure that Mr. Watkins would have given them an opportunity.

I am a born and bred American, raised in the great town of Greenfield, Tn., but I am also intelligent enough to know that though many complain about "illegals" taking jobs from "Americans" are the very "Americans" that sit idly by on their sofas and complain, while collecting some type of "government subsidy" and continuing to be a part of the greater problem instead of the simple solution.

The people that come to this country, many of them realize the opportunities that many of "us" Americans take for granted. In America, we have become accustomed to having things given to us or made easy to get. We strive for convenience and instant gratification as opposed to working to the "best" of our abilities.
Many people who migrate here work tireless hours and do tasks that my fellow "red-blooded" Americans turn their noses up to. They work here and provide for countless family members in their native countries. We, on the other hand, work to take care of the immediate family or ourselves.

It saddens me to read the statements from people that I grew up with and to know that these very people, the ones that sat next to me in church, professing their love for Jesus, yet they evoke so much hate on this site. What happened to the Golden Rule, "Love thy neighbor as thyself (Matt 22:39) and if that one isn't sufficient enough, perhaps 1 Peter 4:8-10 "And above all things have fervent love for one another, for "love will cover a multitude of sins". As each one has received a gift, minister it to one another, as good stewards of the manifold grace of God."

Come on Greenfield, get it together! I know how we were raised and it is far from what is evident by the comments on this site.
out of town

Martin, TN

#11 Nov 23, 2012
i've worked for kenny & cindy,they are good people.they help me out over the years.but everything said anywhere you work,you gonna run into trouble.don't care who you are.quit trashing people that you don't know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for a job 7 hr username 2
Dresden vs Westview Alumni game Sat It happens 2
Erica Lafferty Sat a friend 2
registered pedophile in kenton Sat visitor 6
Dramaqueen anyone know this guy (Mar '14) Sat tony 9
recycling Dec 16 munununew 1
Greenfield Basketball Fans (Classless) Dec 6 Greenfieldfan 2
Greenfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greenfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Greenfield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Greenfield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:36 am PST

ESPN 7:36AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions
NFL 6:52 AM
Tennessee Titans prepping for possible Jay Cutler deal
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Live St. Louis Score and Analysis
ESPN12:48 PM
Coughlin wears tribute to slain NYPD officers