First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Cookeville, TN

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Great kids and good food. I love eating there.
Bull

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Nice post Rick!
Crazy

Grapevine, TX

#3 Nov 25, 2012
I love Sonic food but they screw up the order every time I go!! They cannot ge it right! IT is so frustrating!!
Jean

United States

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Nasty!!!
williamson

Martin, TN

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Yeah, great kids if they can get off their asses and deliver your food in between gossip sessions and goofing off.
kae

Maryville, TN

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Well, I stop by every morning and order, and my wait time nor my order is ever wrong. Keep up the excellent work Sonic!
James

Greenfield, TN

#7 Dec 2, 2012
The service at Sonic is great, and everyone there is always nice.

Cookeville, TN

#9 Dec 6, 2012
Great Service???? I waited forever for my drink and cheese sticks. Its sad when one of the carhops ask you where your food is and the girl that is suppose to bringing it out!! Needless to so I left without it!! Far from great service!!
morons

White Oak, TX

#10 Dec 6, 2012
Well I go there every morning and nothing is ever wrong. They do a wonderful job. Keep up the great work and ignore the negative comments on here.
RedneckGirly

United States

#11 Dec 8, 2012
They always get our order wrong. Their ice cream tastes like sand. All the girls are ditzy. Martin's is better.

Cookeville, TN

#12 Dec 23, 2012
If you dont like itfind somewhere else to go....Im glad the town has a sonic
Clean

Union City, TN

#13 Dec 23, 2012
Sonic has the worst milk shakes and ice cream in the world at Greenfield Sonic. They do not clean there Ice cream machines enough and there shaks are full of nasty old hardened cream. I have not gotten a good milk shake from there ever. Its always full of nasty crap from dirty machines. I worked for DQ years ago and we had a procedure to prevent this from happening. Every so many hours we ran two five gallon buckets of hot water through the machines followd by three warm water buckets. We did not stop when the water was just clear but we stopped after running 5 five gallon buckets through. We did this mid day and at shift close. It is evident that this is not being done at Sonic at all.
clean

Newbern, TN

#15 Dec 25, 2012
Here to help wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever ran 10 gallons of water up your ass as an enema? It sounds as if you are quite full of shit.
Im not gay like you; however, I am dont paticularly like picking hard pieces of trash out of my milk shakes. If you want to be stupit that is fine, but I just dont buy them from sonic, I get them either hand made at baskin robbins, or drive to Martin and buy them at the Sonic, K & N, McDonalds, Wendys, all of whom seem to know how to keep their equipment clean and free of nasty hardened cream from a dirty machinne. If GF sonic dont want to correct thier problem or are to lazy to do their jobs, then Ill just take my business to someone who is interested in making money and doing their job.
clean

Newbern, TN

#16 Dec 25, 2012
RedneckGirly wrote:
They always get our order wrong. Their ice cream tastes like sand. All the girls are ditzy. Martin's is better.
Your absolutly right about their ice cream, that gritty sand taste is from the dirty machines they dont keep clean. It is hardened old nasty cream that builds up in the equipment when it is not properly cleaned daily. It does taste and feel like sand, I have stopped buying them from there all together. Tired of wasting my money on crap I had to throw away after one drink.
yep

Newbern, TN

#17 Dec 27, 2012
I work a ice cream shop in Milan, running the buckets of water through the machines mid day and at closing will prevent the grit and hardened cream taste in soft serve ice cream. If not your ice cream and shakes will be full of grit and debri
Excellent Response

United States

#18 Dec 27, 2012
Here to help wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever ran 10 gallons of water up your ass as an enema? It sounds as if you are quite full of shit.
Now this is a classic sincere post response to a stupid post about how to clean an ice cream machine. If you want to superstar your ice cream cleaning machine skills then go get a job there or start your own milk shake business or better yet stay home and practice your water therapy within the confines of your own home.

"Here to help" should be congradulated on wisdom and brutal speech.
f off

Newbern, TN

#19 Dec 28, 2012
Excellent Response wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this is a classic sincere post response to a stupid post about how to clean an ice cream machine. If you want to superstar your ice cream cleaning machine skills then go get a job there or start your own milk shake business or better yet stay home and practice your water therapy within the confines of your own home.
"Here to help" should be congradulated on wisdom and brutal speech.
Maybe you like eating and drinking dried up ruined dairy products, or you work down there and so f ing lazy that you dont care but paying customers dont like picking sh!t out of their milk shakes and ice cream you low life. Goes to show what a low life turd you are. You probably live in filth and your uncle and daddy the same man. Although, you dont have to tell me to stay home or away from Sonic shakes or ice cream. I already do as you say, make my own, or by them at Baskin Robbins or in Martin. You act like an inmature idiot and drink bad food if you want but not me. Your prob the lazy a$$ thats responsible for cleaning them at night and afraid someone will see this post and start making you do your job.
Too far gone

United States

#20 Dec 28, 2012
it's obvious f off has been sitting for to long in the woods on a tree limb.

Happy New Year you PRO milk shake authority.
f off

Newbern, TN

#21 Dec 28, 2012
Too far gone wrote:
it's obvious f off has been sitting for to long in the woods on a tree limb.
Happy New Year you PRO milk shake authority.
No there was just some simple suggestions on this site to try and bring some light to the fact that they have dirty machines and low quality shakes at which they charge $3 plus dollars for that are full of old dried up cream and taste like drinking sand paper with dime size pearls of dried up cream in them. It would be nice if they were intelligent enough to fix the problem rather than run people down on a forum for speaking the truth. I also dont sit in the woods on a tree limb, I live in a nice 180,000 dollar home. I have a college degree and a decent job, and a family, of whom, I dont like to feed trash filled shakes from GF sonic.
morons

Dallas, TX

#22 Dec 28, 2012
Have you ever thought that the workers are only allowed to do so much?? Its not their fault the manager only allows them to do it three times a week. Complaining on here isn't going to change anything. Instead of being a gossiping cry baby, why not go talk to the manager about it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Just want to apologize speaking because of emot... 31 min Buster brown 3
To town of Kenton and John Gardner's wife 35 min Buster brown 9
Amanda Estes 41 min Buster brown 5
If anyone knows Debbie John Gardners wife 44 min Buster brown 3
John Gardner 49 min Buster brown 19
Dollar general Fri SpeeDevil 9
Julie Mulligan? Thu trezvant city worker 3

Greenfield Jobs

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages