ResearchMan

Toledo, OH

#1 Oct 16, 2015
Every time I post bout this place goes missing. Somebody must be trying to hide something.
Whats a mod

Wilmington, OH

#2 Oct 18, 2015
Anyone can report post and the complaint is forwarded to the admins to be removed
Queen of Greenfield

Birmingham, UK

#3 Oct 20, 2015
ResearchMan wrote:
Every time I post bout this place goes missing. Somebody must be trying to hide something.
Tell us more
The dude

Taylor, MI

#4 Oct 26, 2015
Only if its about catch 22 or greenfield research
W e l c o m e

UK

#8 Nov 20, 2015
Hi, I know a little bit about this topic.

Shall I go on?
Any

Hillsboro, OH

#10 Jan 7, 2016
I know a women who is and has been sleeping with a women 's husband
Just curious

Xenia, OH

#11 Jan 10, 2018
Any wrote:
I know a women who is and has been sleeping with a women 's husband
Just curious what trash is sleeping with what trash
Dr Ruth

Xenia, OH

#12 Feb 7, 2018
So I have to know is tazzie a little bi*ch boy or just a nasty street who*e I have seen gene nasty drugged out trash put he's little pee wee in the neighbor pet dog and I know gene putting he's little thing in tazzie and I'm sure tazzie is a bit*h boy so I do have to say Mary Willett is right GENE WILLETT WILL PUT IT ANY THING LOCK UP THE PETS AT NIGHTS
Baby momma

Canal Winchester, OH

#13 Apr 4, 2018
Dr Ruth wrote:
So I have to know is tazzie a little bi*ch boy or just a nasty street who*e I have seen gene nasty drugged out trash put he's little pee wee in the neighbor pet dog and I know gene putting he's little thing in tazzie and I'm sure tazzie is a bit*h boy so I do have to say Mary Willett is right GENE WILLETT WILL PUT IT ANY THING LOCK UP THE PETS AT NIGHTS
why don't u say it to his face
Carla

Columbus, OH

#14 Apr 7, 2018
Dr Ruth wrote:
So I have to know is tazzie a little bi*ch boy or just a nasty street who*e I have seen gene nasty drugged out trash put he's little pee wee in the neighbor pet dog and I know gene putting he's little thing in tazzie and I'm sure tazzie is a bit*h boy so I do have to say Mary Willett is right GENE WILLETT WILL PUT IT ANY THING LOCK UP THE PETS AT NIGHTS
Say ur real name bitch
Michael

Delaware, OH

#15 Apr 12, 2018
Who's the woman and the husband?
Sandy

Detroit, MI

#16 Jun 12, 2018
Nothing but trash works there that lives on welfare they donít pay enough to even live on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tazzie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can't Stop ... (Nov '15) Aug '17 not the enemy 6
Congratulations on Your Forum, Tazzie. (Nov '15) Nov '16 The clown has no ... 14
Craig Lawson is a rat (Jan '16) Jan '16 The Jones 6
will Tazzie ever leave Greenfield (Sep '15) Dec '15 Tazzie Pretty Dare 15
Should Tazzie let Shasta join the GGG ? (Sep '15) Sep '15 Daniel Butcher 8

Forum Rules

No hitting on Tazzie

Tazzie Jobs

Personal Finance

Tazzie Mortgages