Next Last
just sayin

Herndon, VA

#1 Aug 18, 2012
anybody know about her??
Bill

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Aug 20, 2012
Can't keep her legs closed,drug addict, will use you for your money if u let her sleeps with old men from money
Hello

#3 Nov 2, 2012
Nasty Hep C Drug Addict That Sleeps With Everyone Including Dope Boys For Money And Dope.....Will Sleep With Anyone Men Or Women....Snitch....She Will Always Get Out Of Trouble.....Just One Of The Biggest Greenfield Skanks
trash

Cincinnati, OH

#4 Nov 2, 2012
I hear she is a slut
Get-Real

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Brandy is the do nasty and she's a dirty butt! She's slept with everyone but she's had a hard life and she was never taught how to be a lady or how to take care of herself!
get a life
#6 Nov 27, 2012
ok so lets be real guys..Why dont u put ur buisness out there or grow up and get off the dumb shit and mind ur own
O-o O-o

United States

#7 Jan 20, 2013
Brandi aka kween b is a no good mother. Jus like her sister amber aka baby d. They both will fu ck anything people animals and objects to get their fix. Ambers daughter is her sisters husbans daughter so the babys daddy is also her uncle. Wtf seriously who has a 3 some with their sister. All of the wards are fu ckd up andy and jeremy to. Jeremy has aids now. But gotta give little andy some credit he's trying to straighten up after brandi shot him up and od'd him with dope cut with fu cking sweet & low. WTF well there is my opinion of these nasty no good drug addicted excuse for people. They'd be better off well I'm sure you're all thinking the same thing.
guess who

Columbus, OH

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Andy slept with the same guy that has aids, so I'm sure he's got it too.
Tazzie

United States

#9 Jan 27, 2013
I dont like her
KOQ

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
I dont like her
I don't think you like yourself little girl and I say little girl because from reading what you respond with you are obviously VERY immature! Go read a book little one!
Tazzie

United States

#11 Jan 27, 2013
No. I hate books!
daazzie

Westerville, OH

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
No. I hate books!
trickin aint easy someones gotta do it, u dont like anyone so you dont likr urself i agree with them u are imature and a child go to school be productive
Tazzie

United States

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Make me.
Haha

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Wtf lol she has a secret to anyone else know it?
u guys r lame
#16 Feb 3, 2013
O-o O-o wrote:
Brandi aka kween b is a no good mother. Jus like her sister amber aka baby d. They both will fu ck anything people animals and objects to get their fix. Ambers daughter is her sisters husbans daughter so the babys daddy is also her uncle. Wtf seriously who has a 3 some with their sister. All of the wards are fu ckd up andy and jeremy to. Jeremy has aids now. But gotta give little andy some credit he's trying to straighten up after brandi shot him up and od'd him with dope cut with fu cking sweet & low. WTF well there is my opinion of these nasty no good drug addicted excuse for people. They'd be better off well I'm sure you're all thinking the same thing.
wow u people need lives jeremy dont have aids and niether does andy u all need to read up to date on how people ca get it there are ways to prevent it dumbasses i swear and kween b huh plz shes locked up for a while so leave it alone an get lives
Hey

Columbus, OH

#17 Feb 3, 2013
Yea, DUMBASS you get it from sex and needles! I know for a FACT that they have done both with Mark!!
Tazzie

Europe

#19 Feb 4, 2013
KOQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you like yourself little girl and I say little girl because from reading what you respond with you are obviously VERY immature! Go read a book little one!
Halfway through the Karma Sutra actually would have finished it months ago but my Joe makes me do every position.
JOEs DAD

Europe

#20 Feb 5, 2013
I WUNDERED WERE THAT WENT BEEN LOOKIN ALL OVER THE HOUSE 4 THAT THERE BOOK.
ha-kasia -bigblackfunny

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Why don't yu guys mind yur own biz.! Kay. Yu don't know shitt
Nobody is perfect . I hope yu all that write about people or pathetic ass lies rot in hell forever. And who ever is Tazzie? Needs to grow up.! Yu don't know shit. Written stupid ass comments bout people "Yu don't even know.?" Ha. Yu make me sick. All of yu need a life. Get a hobby. Grow the fuck up.! Yur a bunch of DRAMA QUEENS.!
Hmm

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Umm " big black" it's pretty clear that you spend more time doing drugs and "acting" like a badass then you do in school because I couldn't even understand what the hell you just tried to say! Take your juggalo wanna be ass to school instead of talking all this smack on here! You got beat up by not one but two little girls lol you better hang up the gloves sister & get your ass to school! Smdh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dwayne poole 2 hr Suweetbby 2
why 3 hr CCB 24
Jeff E and Devyyn 10 hr Honesty 5
Greenfield Music Thread (Aug '13) 11 hr Musikologist 22
Mikeal hales (Feb '15) 19 hr chuckie 11
sherri barton (May '12) 20 hr chuckie 33
Trash Wed Nope 25

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance