impeach this president?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

United States

#21 Jan 25, 2013
Guns need to go well news flash so do drugs. So make guns illegal that will stop all the vilonce. Obama is no good for us. I dont care about his race that has nothing to do with the issues we have with real issues. Herion is illegal to lets get that off the streets to. I am so glad god is in control of it all and if that starts a war then so be it. Just because u choose not to believe dont mean he dont. I know he does i feel him with me everyday. As for me and my house i will serve yhe lord
Kayla

Europe

#22 Jan 25, 2013
What is God Exactly in contol off ?
Lets take the Spanish Armada
The Spanish being good God fearing Catholics named there ships after the Saints and other Holy things.
So if there was a God surely he would have been on the Spanish side ? The Spanish fleet was defeated by the English with the help of a huge storm if so did God create the storm and sink his own ships ?
Or did God think i will side with the English pirate protestants for a change as if he was bored.
Someone interested

Washington Court House, OH

#23 Jan 25, 2013
We as a country need to keep our noses to our selves and out of other countries, that's what's pissing them off. They don't want our democracy or our religion they have their own. Bill Clinton when he was in office never had us in debt, our debt was actually in the green we owed nothing. If guns go criminals will still access them and Kayla haven't you heard sandy hook was fake it's already been proven, it was a scam to get people to give money to a town who had been hit hard buy a disaster. Weather the kids died or not has been cleared since one of the supposed children was photographed with the prez just a few hours after her parents started a collection for there poor little girl who's still alive.
Tazzie

United States

#24 Jan 25, 2013
Joe groves for President!

Since: Oct 12

United States

#25 Jan 26, 2013
Kayla we could argue this all day. I dint akwaya ubderstand y god lets things hapoen just know his way is prefect. But god is in control weather we believe so or not. Open ur bible study it things it says would happen is happening. The mark if the beast us closer than we think. If ur right there is no god then we r both fine byt if im right then u may be in trouble. I dont want ti argue relgion i will pray for u i dobt kbow ubut god does. And ppl cause we dont agree with obama lets pray for him. He isnt my fav person but its my job to oray for dobt have to agree with him. And if sandyhook was a lie and he is behind it thats beyibd terrible and he should be impeached. Obama care stinks went to do my taxez next yr they take 1000 from us for me not being insured. Well if i could aford it id have it. I make to much for medical card maybe i shouldve had 10more kids and let tax payers support me. No i worked and my husban works. U know sad part ppl on welfare make it better than working ppl. Dont get me wrong some ppl need it but most r lazy druggiez. System is broke. Ok ive voiced my opion sry ppl just needd to vent i guess
Kayla

Europe

#26 Jan 26, 2013
wtf greenfield wrote:
Kayla we could argue this all day. I dint akwaya ubderstand y god lets things hapoen just know his way is prefect. But god is in control weather we believe so or not. Open ur bible study it things it says would happen is happening. The mark if the beast us closer than we think. If ur right there is no god then we r both fine byt if im right then u may be in trouble. I dont want ti argue relgion i will pray for u i dobt kbow ubut god does. And ppl cause we dont agree with obama lets pray for him. He isnt my fav person but its my job to oray for dobt have to agree with him. And if sandyhook was a lie and he is behind it thats beyibd terrible and he should be impeached. Obama care stinks went to do my taxez next yr they take 1000 from us for me not being insured. Well if i could aford it id have it. I make to much for medical card maybe i shouldve had 10more kids and let tax payers support me. No i worked and my husban works. U know sad part ppl on welfare make it better than working ppl. Dont get me wrong some ppl need it but most r lazy druggiez. System is broke. Ok ive voiced my opion sry ppl just needd to vent i guess
To my surprise i agree with you but i think wages should be higher to compensate those who work and do not rely on benefits. People who are fit to work should be made to work not just take take take.
tomtom

Taylor, MI

#27 Feb 21, 2013
Kayla I maybe you need to live in the presidents home town were you are not allowed to own a gun and you will see how well gun control works as it is the murder capital of the world. Over 560 men women and children murdered last year and no one could stop or defend them self. So it works real well doesn't it. You need to get out in the world and get some experience. If it weren't for guns you wouldn't be on here talking right now. Will you ban cars to? They kill more people then guns do. Have you ever seen a gun get up in the morning and make up its mind to go kill some one? I haven't, un less someone was pulling the trigger, it can't do athing by its self. So if your going to talk blame the right things"" people kill people" not guns,knives, screwdrivers,cars,ropes,or anyother man made item,no dear its people who kill people so I for one will keep my guns so I can defend people like you and you children aginst rape,murder,home invasion "" every 10 sec. in the U.S" and the government comeing in and murdering your family. And yes it happens all over this world so I take it you want to be a sheep being lead to slaughter right? I really feel sorry for people like you who would place you and you children in the hands of your government to be taken care of and protected. They do such a wonderful job running our country you can imagine what kind of protection you will receive. So let me know if their to stop someone when they break in and rape or kill you or you family ok?
Joe

France

#28 Feb 21, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
Joe groves for President!
Yep that sounds good and Tazzie first lady has a ring to it.
Imagine my truck filled up with beer parked outside the White House
lmao
tomtom

United States

#29 Feb 22, 2013
Has everyone read the report on the internet and watched the clips on u-tube were the goverment was responsible for the murder of those poor little school children so Obama could use this as an excuse to disarm America and take over as dictator? Please watch and read these reports. Also watch the ex military mans interview were he tell how the were trained to kill men, women and children here in the U.S. Its a eye opener. Also were the D.C. SNIPER was an American hired by our government no less. You ask can this be true? YES IT CAN I AM A RETIRED MILITARY MAN AND I HAVE SEEM THIS TYPE OF THINGS DONE NOT ONLY HERE BUT OVERY SEAS. SO GO AHEAD AND TRUST YOU AND your love one to your government. I wont. And note Obama wants to disarm all vets. first because the will resist him the most. You better think about what your goverment is doing, snd get ready for the worst.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yummy !!!!! 9 hr Ben gay 5
Any ladies want to go out 13 hr Local Man 1
Briton anderson Thu Mary 2
Ryan copas (Feb '17) Oct 18 Fired up 8
April Brignar Oct 18 Dunlap 11
Clinton blair& izabella blair Oct 18 Baby 11
Brady watson Oct 18 Brady Watson 23

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance