impeach this president?

Posted in the Greenfield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
adam

United States

#1 Jan 22, 2013
Do you belive this president has lied to the people of the U.S., has our country bankrupt, sold guns to our enemies, watched as our soldiers were killed, has drone aircraft spying on us, is violationing our rights, is right now supplying aircraft and tanks to Muslims to fight aginst Jerusalem and now he wants to disarm the U.S. so there can be no resistance to him and his form of government. Is this the end of the U.S.A. as we know it? What do you think
Jessica ODierno

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Jan 22, 2013
Adam, your very right they have become a government that is running mad.
But who's going to stop them?

lol not us because everyone is part of the agenda, those who don't support it are hushed up or "taken care of" so that the government has more weak and controllable citizens that are willing to bend for them.

I know this seems very stupid to you but if you ever get the time watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

It's real and it explains how everything is going to work unless more people decide enough is enough
impeach indeed

#3 Jan 23, 2013
He won presidency because all the welfare bums were afraid they would have to actually work for their assistance , they didn't keep up on all of the politics they just heard he was the right choice to continue their steak dinners. You know its easy to keep having kids as long as you live on assistance for the last 14 15 years and never have to worry about getting a job. I do not understand how they reward these people that keep spitting out babies yr after yr with more food stamps and bigger checks also I think if you are supposed to be disabled and receive ssi but you can lay down and keep having babies their really isn't anything wrong with you to begin with. Pregnancy is hard on a woman and yet they continue to have 6 7 8 kids and get bigger checks
Kayla

Europe

#4 Jan 23, 2013
The President is working his butt off to build a better world for all of us and our children and he is not supplying any aircraft to anyone he is a man of peace and there is not a better man to lead us through these hard times anyone who cant see this is either a fool or on drugs. stick with him and he will get us through this if we all pull together and stop moaning about what others get on benefit
retardsRu

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Kayla wrote:
The President is working his butt off to build a better world for all of us and our children and he is not supplying any aircraft to anyone he is a man of peace and there is not a better man to lead us through these hard times anyone who cant see this is either a fool or on drugs. stick with him and he will get us through this if we all pull together and stop moaning about what others get on benefit
The words of wisdom of a lifer recipient through and through no doubt
Someone interested

#6 Jan 23, 2013
He isn't doing anything "kayla" I hate to break your little delusion but it just isn't happening, he's a puppet and the congress is the ones running the show. However the only reason he was elected was because the american public had 2 options either vote for the guy who was going to give the rich and big companies more tax breaks or vote for they guy that we've already dealt with.
Kayla

Europe

#7 Jan 24, 2013
Someone interested wrote:
He isn't doing anything "kayla" I hate to break your little delusion but it just isn't happening, he's a puppet and the congress is the ones running the show. However the only reason he was elected was because the american public had 2 options either vote for the guy who was going to give the rich and big companies more tax breaks or vote for they guy that we've already dealt with.
Not doing Anything yes right shame for you the majority disagree
is it because he is Black you dont like him ?

Since: Oct 12

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2013
I dont kbow how how anyone can stand behind him his ways is comunistic. He is far off leading our country the right way. Even though i dont agree with him i pray for him. God is bigger than our president. Thats americas problem they have gotten so far from god just sign of times. WE NEED TO GET BACK TO GOD
Kayla

Europe

#9 Jan 24, 2013
wtf greenfield wrote:
I dont kbow how how anyone can stand behind him his ways is comunistic. He is far off leading our country the right way. Even though i dont agree with him i pray for him. God is bigger than our president. Thats americas problem they have gotten so far from god just sign of times. WE NEED TO GET BACK TO GOD
Maybe thats half the problem religion seems to start most of the wars
Got to hand it to the guy upstairs no proof he exists yet men will kill children in his name.
JOE

United States

#10 Jan 24, 2013
Tazzie should be our next president
Tazzie

Europe

#11 Jan 24, 2013
JOE wrote:
ahhhhhh your so sweet Joe thats one of the 50 reasons i love you.
....and with you by my side i feel like super woman
so dont rule it honey.x
Anonymous

Europe

#12 Jan 24, 2013
JOE wrote:
Grovesy the way you worship Taz perhaps she should be God
you are pathetic
Get a life or at least a room.
Someone interested

#13 Jan 24, 2013
Religion does start wars, if it weren't for "god" men women and children from opposing Muslim countries wouldn't be dead. Just the same with the Indians, our ancestors thought they were savages that needed to learn to obey our "god." And no Kayla It wouldn't matter if Obama was purple his skin color has nothing to do with the reason that I dislike him. He's a puppet he has no control, if he were any type of president he'd get rid of congress and higher some new more knowledgeable people that can actually make a compromise to the country and stop being so greedy.
Tazzie

Europe

#14 Jan 24, 2013
Nothing wrong in being a puppet as long as they know which strings to pull.
And hell my Joe Does.
talk about

Sardinia, OH

#15 Jan 24, 2013
well kayla hate to break the news to ya, he is not sellingf-16 fighter planes to egypt. its worse he is giving them to them the war on terror will get worse now they have f-16 to use aginst us . and if they take our guns we wont have a leg to stand on,the military will be reduced to nearly nothing they will be here among us. the gov. will be broke and all hell will be to pay ,might even get to see a beheading if were not first.
talk about

Sardinia, OH

#16 Jan 24, 2013
there was a petition on the net search gov. petitions, you wil find it one petition was for enpeachment ,gun control and others check all you want ,
JJj

Amanda, OH

#17 Jan 24, 2013
Kayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Not doing Anything yes right shame for you the majority disagree
is it because he is Black you dont like him ?
I don't care what color he is....he's the worst president since Carter....and he has killed more children than ANY school massacre!!!
JJj

Amanda, OH

#18 Jan 24, 2013
Kayla wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe thats half the problem religion seems to start most of the wars
Got to hand it to the guy upstairs no proof he exists yet men will kill children in his name.
Obama is the BIGGEST baby killer in history!!
Hassan

Europe

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Bring back Bill Clinton
he good man smoke weed and like young ladies if not Bill his sexy wife Hillary would make good president i have many dreams about Hillary.
Kayla

Europe

#20 Jan 25, 2013
talk about wrote:
well kayla hate to break the news to ya, he is not sellingf-16 fighter planes to egypt. its worse he is giving them to them the war on terror will get worse now they have f-16 to use aginst us . and if they take our guns we wont have a leg to stand on,the military will be reduced to nearly nothing they will be here among us. the gov. will be broke and all hell will be to pay ,might even get to see a beheading if were not first.
I Dont think by giving Egypt 16 planes we need to worry about another Pearl Harbour.
It's building bridges with countries which we have failed to do so in the past and kept ourselves in a little bubble.
The whole world is in economical trouble not just us
and can you name anyone better to get us through the troubled waters a head because i cant.
And yes the guns have to go or are we going to stay in the past forever and just turn our heads and shrug at thr tv after another madman has gone on the rampage killing school children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig Lawson 2 hr tired of him 7
Shalie Hossler 5 hr got took 3
Christmas Parties (Dec '13) 8 hr Shelli 27
Area Church to Help Needy Christmas Day 13 hr Alan 7
Dakota miller (Jun '14) 19 hr wondering 11
Christmas carols and songs your choice Thu Macey not Mandi 8
just admit it!! Thu stacie j 1
Greenfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web