First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Just me

Washington Court House, OH

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Don't you just love it when people come on topix that is suppose to be one of your good friends and starts trouble and tries to put your name out there? Well I do! To bad I know it's her and I'm smart enough to see the IP address! But that's ok! I don't trust her a bit & I know she's up to shit! She will cause you trouble so she can act like she comes to the rescue, well no one needs your bullshit biotch so go play drama queen elsewhere! You act like your so drama free and ain't in people's business when you are in everyone's business and your a trouble maker CREEPER who's full of shit! It's ok I will play along because you know the saying keep your "real" friends close and your enemies closer!!!! I gotcha bitch!
Tazzie

UK

#2 Apr 10, 2013
I could be your friend x
who

Washington Court House, OH

#3 Apr 10, 2013
whos ur friend so other ppl dont fall for what she dose? u probably cant put that out there or she will know who u r
Tazzie

London, UK

#4 Apr 10, 2013
who wrote:
whos ur friend so other ppl dont fall for what she dose? u probably cant put that out there or she will know who u r
dont be so nosey i bet you're worried its you
who

Washington Court House, OH

#5 Apr 10, 2013
not being nosey asking a question since its a public site i can ask what i want and i know it aint about me cause i dont treat ppl that way
Tazzie

London, UK

#6 Apr 10, 2013
Well you are being nosey because its twice you have commented and everybody on here is my friends
You really should get a life outside of topix
Just saying
who

Washington Court House, OH

#7 Apr 10, 2013
from the things ive read on here ur on here all the time so u should take ur own advice
Just me

Washington Court House, OH

#8 Apr 10, 2013
There's no need to put her name out there because she already knows who she is and as long as I get my point across to her that all I care about, I'm not putting my name on this trash site because its for cowards and trash and I stopped by to let a fake friend know that she's not cute posting bullshit on other forums! But the ones who claim to be so true to ya but don't prove it, are usually the ones who are fake as hell!!! & she is!
Tazzie

UK

#9 Apr 10, 2013
Well if this site is for cowards why dont you put your name on your post ? No your just a coward like the rest
Now stfu and jog on dopey
Just me

Washington Court House, OH

#10 Apr 10, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
Well if this site is for cowards why dont you put your name on your post ? No your just a coward like the rest
Now stfu and jog on dopey
look bitch! I said I was told my name was on this trash site so I came for one reason & that was to see if my friend was really doing what she does best & backstab! So I saw she was, I commented to let her know I saw it, I'm not here for anything more & my names not going on a site because that would be embarrassing!
TAZZIE

France

#11 Apr 11, 2013
Just me wrote:
<quoted text> look bitch! I said I was told my name was on this trash site so I came for one reason & that was to see if my friend was really doing what she does best & backstab! So I saw she was, I commented to let her know I saw it, I'm not here for anything more & my names not going on a site because that would be embarrassing!
No wonder you're friend back stabs you
so would i ! lose the attitude all lose all the remaining few friends you have and get back to the field aint you got crows to scare you fake biatch
It could have been

Washington Court House, OH

#12 Apr 11, 2013
It could have been another person starting something about u just to cause trouble. That seems to be how topix works. I don't normally say anything and don't believe anything on here I read. I would be embarrassed to put my name to. Just shows how ignorant some ppl are just start anything about others and act like they are other ppl. If ppl believe what's put on here they are just as ignorant.
Tazzie

France

#13 Apr 11, 2013
It could have been wrote:
It could have been another person starting something about u just to cause trouble. That seems to be how topix works. I don't normally say anything and don't believe anything on here I read. I would be embarrassed to put my name to. Just shows how ignorant some ppl are just start anything about others and act like they are other ppl. If ppl believe what's put on here they are just as ignorant.
"oh i don't normaly say anything and don't believe anything on here"
you say it as if butter wouldnt melt in your mouth you two faced little drama queen why come on here starting trash about me and my cousin.
mrs bobo

Dayton, OH

#16 Apr 11, 2013
I am just so glad I have to many real friends on this blog!!!

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#17 Apr 11, 2013
mrs bobo wrote:
I am just so glad I have to many real friends on this blog!!!
You're a good woman mrs bobo!
People

Washington Court House, OH

#18 Apr 11, 2013
Just me wrote:
There's no need to put her name out there because she already knows who she is and as long as I get my point across to her that all I care about, I'm not putting my name on this trash site because its for cowards and trash and I stopped by to let a fake friend know that she's not cute posting bullshit on other forums! But the ones who claim to be so true to ya but don't prove it, are usually the ones who are fake as hell!!! & she is!
if that was the case confront her in person not over the Internet. That's real cute. Be an adult and if you didn't want people talking shit probably shouldn't have wasted your time writing this forum. Your just as bad as her....
Just me

Washington Court House, OH

#20 Apr 12, 2013
I was told someone saw her writing it and sure enough it was on here, I wrote this to give her a chance to explain why she said it, but she didn't do trust and believe I'm confronting her ass as soon as I see her! You people are just drama thirsty trash that want names, gtfo & get a damn life! Damn I stop by once to prove a friends a backstabber.. Trust & believe I don't get on here otherwise & you idiots make me laugh with your ridiculous drama.

“I LOVE GREENFIELD OHIO”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#21 Apr 12, 2013
My wife is not just my wife but also my friend
so when we go to bed and make love
she fakes the orgasim
does this make her a fake friend ?
People

Washington Court House, OH

#22 Apr 12, 2013
Just me wrote:
I was told someone saw her writing it and sure enough it was on here, I wrote this to give her a chance to explain why she said it, but she didn't do trust and believe I'm confronting her ass as soon as I see her! You people are just drama thirsty trash that want names, gtfo & get a damn life! Damn I stop by once to prove a friends a backstabber.. Trust & believe I don't get on here otherwise & you idiots make me laugh with your ridiculous drama.
But your starting more drama! Way to use your noggin! Lol

“Displaced Denizen”

Since: Aug 12

Powell Ohio

#23 Apr 12, 2013
Hassan al Madji wrote:
My wife is not just my wife but also my friend
so when we go to bed and make love
she fakes the orgasim
does this make her a fake friend ?
She's just stroking your ego. That's what friends do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
macey mootispaw (Aug '13) 1 hr chelsa 96
Is Craig working his way through the Alphabet ???? 4 hr LISA 47
Layla Carter 4 hr Christopher 32
Lindsey Couch 4 hr Earth To Dumbass 146
Bird watching (May '14) 5 hr John Douglas 78
Does Nick Get Jealous When Tazzie talk to other... 21 hr Bye Bye Tosha 18
Does anyone think i am Pretty ? (Jun '14) Tue Greg Gregory 218
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages