Daytime Hookers
NICK ROARK

Washington Court House, OH

#21 Jun 27, 2013
oh believe me im laughin now cause im done giving ya the pleasure of knowing that ur dumb lil comments bout me even matter or are true cause they aint. besides i dont take advice from anyone only person i listen to is me but thanx for the attempt tho & also i didnt make any threats. that aint my style, everything i said was a promise & i dont break promises. so u go ahead hide behind ur computer screen, talk crap bout everyone in town, & hope nobody comes after ya for all the things ya say bout ppl. but as for me, what ya say is nothin more than somethin to ignore....take care
?

Akron, OH

#22 Jun 27, 2013
Gross!
Tazzie

UK

#23 Jun 27, 2013
NICK ROARK wrote:
oh believe me im laughin now cause im done giving ya the pleasure of knowing that ur dumb lil comments bout me even matter or are true cause they aint. besides i dont take advice from anyone only person i listen to is me but thanx for the attempt tho & also i didnt make any threats. that aint my style, everything i said was a promise & i dont break promises. so u go ahead hide behind ur computer screen, talk crap bout everyone in town, & hope nobody comes after ya for all the things ya say bout ppl. but as for me, what ya say is nothin more than somethin to ignore....take care
Yes run along lil boy
Nothing but a quiter and woman beater
When you going to come out of the closet ??
NICK ROARK

#24 Jun 27, 2013
lol.....talk all ya want tazzie ya aint gonna bother me but i aint a lil boy, quitter, never hit a woman, & sorry but aint gay or a crossdresser like u say...besides if i was gay or a crossdresser i'd have a fashion sense lol
NICK ROARK

#25 Jun 27, 2013
but i do have to say thanx to the person who put macey's pic up tho...i didnt see it the 1st time i looked that she was booked for hookin but i seen it the 2nd time tho...again thank you
Shirley

Hamilton, OH

#26 Jun 27, 2013
Tazzie you are always on here talking sh!t about everyone like your a badazz then you threaten them with your brothers. Wtf is up with that? Idk who you are and could careless but you really need to grow up before you take it to far and someone finds put who you really are and they end up hurting you. Maybe if you spent more time worrying about yourself instead of everyone else you will see how much nicer life can be. I only get on here to see how ignorant people are and sweety you are on the top of the list of ignorant people.
Tazzie

UK

#27 Jun 27, 2013
NICK ROARK wrote:
but i do have to say thanx to the person who put macey's pic up tho...i didnt see it the 1st time i looked that she was booked for hookin but i seen it the 2nd time tho...again thank you
There was no need to put that picture up
That was mean !
Wow

Hamilton, OH

#28 Jun 28, 2013
Hey she's the one that got arrested. It's public record. If she didn't want it on a public site then she shouldn't of been trying to sell herself for sex. I only posted the web address. Your welcome Nick.
Tazzie

France

#29 Jun 28, 2013
Wow wrote:
Hey she's the one that got arrested. It's public record. If she didn't want it on a public site then she shouldn't of been trying to sell herself for sex. I only posted the web address. Your welcome Nick.
i got one word for you "Schadenfreude"
which is German and roughly translates as someone who takes pleasure in another persons misfortune.
why would you do that ?
Tazzie

France

#30 Jun 28, 2013
Shirley wrote:
Tazzie you are always on here talking sh!t about everyone like your a badazz then you threaten them with your brothers. Wtf is up with that? Idk who you are and could careless but you really need to grow up before you take it to far and someone finds put who you really are and they end up hurting you. Maybe if you spent more time worrying about yourself instead of everyone else you will see how much nicer life can be. I only get on here to see how ignorant people are and sweety you are on the top of the list of ignorant people.
You must be Nicks boyfriend lmao
whose turn is it to go on top and wear the pink dress sweetie ?
Shirley

#31 Jun 28, 2013
Sweetie I wear pink all the time. Lol. I have a vagina not penis. I don't even know Nick just decided to say something to you. I'm not into violence but I would love to be front row when someone finally smacks the sh!t out of your pathetic azz. You my dear are nothing but a drama queen.
Tazzie

UK

#32 Jun 28, 2013
Shirley wrote:
Sweetie I wear pink all the time. Lol. I have a vagina not penis. I don't even know Nick just decided to say something to you. I'm not into violence but I would love to be front row when someone finally smacks the sh!t out of your pathetic azz. You my dear are nothing but a drama queen.
Yes i am a drama queen but i sure am pretty
And like you said you dont even know Nick
So keep your big nose outa my buisness
This is between me and my biatch ♡
Wow

Hamilton, OH

#33 Jun 28, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
<quoted text>
i got one word for you "Schadenfreude"
which is German and roughly translates as someone who takes pleasure in another persons misfortune.
why would you do that ?
misfortune? Lmao that's funny. More like stupidity.
mamma june

United States

#35 Jun 29, 2013
NICK ROARK wrote:
ok tazzie ive had enough of u runnin ur f***in mouth bout me ya lil b**ch. if u know so much bout me & like to run ur mouth bout me so much then im callin u out. ya like to sit there & hide behind a screen name & talk crap, if ya got the guts then face me & say all this crap u've already said bout me to my face. otherwise keep my name outta ur mouth, or i'll wire ur mouth shut plain & simple.
tazzie/aka/Chassity Gillenwater
Shayla

Cincinnati, OH

#36 Jun 29, 2013
Team Nick! Get a life Girl! Find another hobby for your fat ass!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#37 Jun 30, 2013
Seriously! Damn I seen a blonde up by subway and if she would have hopped in my truck it would have been on! Some ppl have all the luck! Give me some direction to go. Like street names
Kelly

Marion, OH

#38 Jun 30, 2013
I remember Nick from school.. he was always nice and never heard a bad thing about him.. even now
Tazzie

UK

#39 Jun 30, 2013
Kelly wrote:
I remember Nick from school.. he was always nice and never heard a bad thing about him.. even now
Back off biatcb
He's mine
Ok he's made mistakes but thats in the past he will no longer drive when drunk or sleep with prostitites he really is a nice guy once you see through his sexual pervisons
real man

Chillicothe, OH

#41 Jun 30, 2013
Tazzie wrote:
<quoted text>
Back off biatcb
He's mine
Ok he's made mistakes but thats in the past he will no longer drive when drunk or sleep with prostitites he really is a nice guy once you see through his sexual pervisons
tazzie was you still coming over to lick my butt
mamma june

United States

#42 Jun 30, 2013
You people are just sick, rap it up, I just reported this site, coming down soon! Discusting trash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tommy and andrea swackhammer (Apr '15) 24 min Demetrius 55
ray delarwelle (Aug '15) 2 hr Paul 14
Michael keeton 4 hr Gin 9
Stealing in ch 6 hr Old dog 8
where,is she 8 hr the unknowed 1
The kind of people that work at pizza hut in gr... May 29 britney 9
whitney hester May 27 whitney hester 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages