First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Gaf

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2013
Driving through the Field around 2:00p today when I saw a tan blonde with short shorts across from Subway. Looked good from behind, so I checked her out as I went by. Front side- very rough. When she saw me looking though, she waved me down. I thought I might now this chick or something, so I pulled over and she came to the door and asked for a ride. I agreed and she hopped in.
When I asked her where she was going, she said anywhere and asked if I was a cop. Yup, she was a working girl in good ole Greenfield in broad daylight. I dropped her off in the next block.
Awww

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Too funny!
Tazzie

London, UK

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Gaf wrote:
Driving through the Field around 2:00p today when I saw a tan blonde with short shorts across from Subway. Looked good from behind, so I checked her out as I went by. Front side- very rough. When she saw me looking though, she waved me down. I thought I might now this chick or something, so I pulled over and she came to the door and asked for a ride. I agreed and she hopped in.
When I asked her where she was going, she said anywhere and asked if I was a cop. Yup, she was a working girl in good ole Greenfield in broad daylight. I dropped her off in the next block.
Was it Nick Roark or Beth hughes ???????
Elle123

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2013
No it was chasity g workin to support her baby. You know daddy ain't gonna help.
NICK ROARK

#5 Jun 25, 2013
ok tazzie ive had enough of u runnin ur f***in mouth bout me ya lil b**ch. if u know so much bout me & like to run ur mouth bout me so much then im callin u out. ya like to sit there & hide behind a screen name & talk crap, if ya got the guts then face me & say all this crap u've already said bout me to my face. otherwise keep my name outta ur mouth, or i'll wire ur mouth shut plain & simple.
Tazzie

France

#6 Jun 26, 2013
NICK ROARK wrote:
ok tazzie ive had enough of u runnin ur f***in mouth bout me ya lil b**ch. if u know so much bout me & like to run ur mouth bout me so much then im callin u out. ya like to sit there & hide behind a screen name & talk crap, if ya got the guts then face me & say all this crap u've already said bout me to my face. otherwise keep my name outta ur mouth, or i'll wire ur mouth shut plain & simple.
Oh Grow up Nick !!!!
Everyone knows your a Transvestite it's no big deal ?
And as as for calling me out ??
Do you want to be completly humiliated by getting a beating from a girl ?
Isn't it bad enouh that people are laughing at you behind your back ?
or you want them to be lauhing in your face as well lady boy ??
just saying now stfu before i lose my temper and hunt you down !
Cindy

UK

#7 Jun 26, 2013
Ha ha
Roark couldnt punch his way outa wet paper bag
Tazzie

France

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Cindy wrote:
Ha ha
Roark couldnt punch his way outa wet paper bag
wasnt worried anyway Cindy
Nikki must be the only guy that would rather ask a girl for a fight than to take her out
what a loser i think he might be a gay boy
Cindy

London, UK

#9 Jun 26, 2013
Looking on the positive side
Any girl that marries Nick
Instantly doubles her wardrobe and you will never have to put the toilet seat down lmao
Natalie Harper

France

#10 Jun 26, 2013
NICK ROARK wrote:
Whats a matter Nikki ? are you feeling all menstrual and hormonial sugar
Cindy

UK

#11 Jun 26, 2013
Be careful girls he might go crying to those skanky mootispaw girls.
really

#12 Jun 26, 2013
Grow up it ain't always about u Tazzy!!!!!!!!!! for Real
Wow

Wilmington, OH

#13 Jun 26, 2013
http://www.highland.miamivalleyjails.org/JAIL... Damn what is the world coming too?
NICK ROARK

#14 Jun 26, 2013
listen here ya lil f**kin b**ch, if ya knew so dam much bout me then ya should know where i live...but if ya really wanna hunt me down then just cruise round the practice field & look for a guy sittin on the porch. so y dont ya just do what ur supposed to with those cocksuckers of urs & just blow me, u & the rest of ur fake a** screennames.
Not liked

Wilmington, OH

#15 Jun 26, 2013
Who is the Tazzie? Tasmanian devil? She must be a really popular girl, everyone knows her. I am surprised she hasn't made over half of Greenfield as friends on here . She seems like such a likable person. Busy too. How does she find the time to post comments on here??? Amazing!!!
Tazzie

London, UK

#16 Jun 26, 2013
NICK ROARK wrote:
listen here ya lil f**kin b**ch, if ya knew so dam much bout me then ya should know where i live...but if ya really wanna hunt me down then just cruise round the practice field & look for a guy sittin on the porch. so y dont ya just do what ur supposed to with those cocksuckers of urs & just blow me, u & the rest of ur fake a** screennames.
Why are you being so mean to me Nick ?
Tazzie

France

#17 Jun 27, 2013
Wow wrote:
http://www.highland.miamivalle yjails.org/JAILBOOKING.ASPX?CJ IS_OR_PARTY_ID=C18841861&J AILBOOKING_ID=23969820 Damn what is the world coming too?
is Carolina a man or a women ?
who would pay to go with that (Nick Roark )
she looks like she's been hit by a truck
lmao
Fake Screenname

France

#18 Jun 27, 2013
NICK ROARK wrote:
should be easy to find cant be many guys sittin on a porch in a pink dress !
NICK ROARK

#19 Jun 27, 2013
that is a pretty rough pic of macey....i was curious where she might be, now i know. ty for lettin me know. but really if me in womens clothing is the best insult ya got then ur just a waste of my time. & tazzie ive read posts after posts that u've decided to throw my name in there. like i said if ya wanna come hunt me down i aint hard to find..like i said im right up round the practice field.
Tazzie

UK

#20 Jun 27, 2013
Well to be honest Nick i was only playing wirh you
But you seem to have had a sense of humour by-pass
If none of the crap i am saying is true then a real man would laugh it off and take no notice of Tazzie
Hell i have insulted half the town but i guess i have outed you ????
But i quite like you Nick so i will give you one word of advice
Dont ever threaten me again
Think you retard make sure you know who you are dealing with
But i dont mind your pathetic threats i will put it down to the accident
But you ever call me out again then i guess i will have to tell my brothers just saying babe x
As for Macey i still think she sure is pretty and hope things work out for her
Do you want to go dancin Nick x

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craig & Layla 32 min Wanted D O A 10
Jeff beechler 2 hr He clean 5
Poll Girl of your dreams which one would you like to... (Jun '14) 8 hr Big Nick 46
ricky micks in town 8 hr Resident 11
Gene Willett and Dawn Jones ( Gilpen ) (Mar '13) 8 hr big guy 62
kelly stucky 20 hr big guy 3
Heard Joann shapely finally got her long overdu... 20 hr big joe 3
Greenfield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Greenfield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]