Dylan Darlington
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
another darlington

Newark, OH

#25 Dec 22, 2012
Listen here all of you "trash" talkers. We darlingtons arent trash. someome of us do bad things and move on like any other ordinary person. Im sure all of you have done some pretty dumb shit and it hasnt made it on this stupid site, but it will! Dylan is my cousin we were close at one point but just cause i dont talk to him doesnt mean i wont stand up for him. Thats my family. I like daysie shes a nice girl and a great mother. Dylan has tried to see his daughter but the mother wont let him. Hes gonna be a great father to that little girl if he does get to see her. His son is gorgeous. As far as calling him retarded hes not. How bout we all grow the fuck up here? He doesnt live in a crack house. At least he has a fuckin house to live in and take care of his family. You people bad mouthinh my family just make me sick. What has the world came to these days im discusted. Lets talk about all of you now? Dylan darlington your my cuz i got your back!
yeaaahhh

Chillicothe, OH

#26 Dec 22, 2012
What's daisys last name?
Kevin

Washington Court House, OH

#27 Dec 25, 2012
Hmmm
Starr

United States

#28 Dec 28, 2012
Hey we can't help it if Dylan likes to beat allhis women... We cant help it if he is a cheater.... He does it to every girl he is wirh.....He is number one greenfield trash. Of course days is a good mother cause she probabley does it al.,,,, Dylans a dumbass and everyone knows,,,,, Trash fits with trash. No ones fault but his own......
Hilarious

United States

#29 Dec 28, 2012
FUNNIEST SHIT IVe SEEN ALL DAY
Ann

Europe

#30 Dec 29, 2012
Darlo is a sweetie
Dylan also makes makes me moist.

Since: Oct 12

London, OH

#31 Jan 1, 2013
listen up!
do you guys really have nothing better to do with your lives, seriously?! why don't ya mind your own business and stay out of Dylan and my life. You have no right in hell in calling his family trash or even saying anything about his family. and another thing, he HAS tried to see his daughter, hes the one that filed for visitation. He is trying everything he can to see her and be in her life. so before you want to go and talk shit about him, make sure your facts are true first. and for whoever wanted to know my last name, if you have something to say about me, say it to me not over a computer; behind a fake name.
Meeeeeeeee

#32 Jan 1, 2013
Daysie wrote:
listen up!
do you guys really have nothing better to do with your lives, seriously?! why don't ya mind your own business and stay out of Dylan and my life. You have no right in hell in calling his family trash or even saying anything about his family. and another thing, he HAS tried to see his daughter, hes the one that filed for visitation. He is trying everything he can to see her and be in her life. so before you want to go and talk shit about him, make sure your facts are true first. and for whoever wanted to know my last name, if you have something to say about me, say it to me not over a computer; behind a fake name.
You tell the Daysie!!! Just dont worry about their bashing sweety, you are much better than they are. You and Dylan just be happy with each other and that beautiful new baby!
Stop

Wilmington, OH

#33 Jan 1, 2013
Why don't you stop bashing people on here. Grow up! How would you like it if people started talking trash about you?
Damndamn

#34 Jan 2, 2013
WTF. People get it... talk truth on hurr
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#35 Jan 2, 2013
thank ya. (: we are very happy. this stupid drama crap aint gonna bring me or Dylan down. we're both better than anyone that wants to sit on a computer and bash people. the sad thing is, half of them probably dont know anything about mine and Dylans life.
Meeeeeeeeeee

#36 Jan 2, 2013
Daysie- wrote:
thank ya.(: we are very happy. this stupid drama crap aint gonna bring me or Dylan down. we're both better than anyone that wants to sit on a computer and bash people. the sad thing is, half of them probably dont know anything about mine and Dylans life.
Your right Daysie....You know who this is. I was just up there with you yesterday and held the baby!!! Just dont say my name PLEASE!!! I have never been named on this site and dont want to be! All you can do is try to ignore the ignorance. You know what goes on in your home and relationship sweety. Not them......
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#37 Jan 2, 2013
Meeeeeeeeeee wrote:
<quoted text>Your right Daysie....You know who this is. I was just up there with you yesterday and held the baby!!! Just dont say my name PLEASE!!! I have never been named on this site and dont want to be! All you can do is try to ignore the ignorance. You know what goes on in your home and relationship sweety. Not them......
yup, i know who this is now. i wont say, promise.(: im suprised my name hasnt made it on here, unless it has and i cant find it. i think this site needs shut down.
whatever

Norwalk, OH

#38 Jan 26, 2013
For one dylan isnt a bad guy yes he made bad choices but you have to learn from them, yes he is with daisey and they are doing great, he has a daughter but its not his fault her mom wont let him see her if she would grow up and stop listening to "mommy" , well anyway i just think people are pathetic you guys wanna run your mouth about everyone but you cant grow a set of balls and tell them yourself gosh greenfield will never change
louise

Bloomington, IN

#39 Feb 22, 2013
Is he paying child support for his daughter? Is he supporting his son by working? Why does he get SSI? Who cares if he was on it as a young child. He could have changed that when he became an adult. Easier to live off the system. Don't have no problem knocking girls up so why should he not pay? Would you want your child around someone that likes to abuse woman? His family can defend him all they want,truth hurts. Daysie will see. I'm sure she already has and pretends it isn't happening.
GrowUp

Circleville, OH

#40 Feb 22, 2013
Why insist on commenting on it? It was dropped a month ago, I know them personally and the "facts" are FAKE! Leave it be, stop trying to cause more drama, grow up and get a life!
noname

Sardinia, OH

#41 Mar 25, 2013
Dyaln is an alright guy of course I havent seen him in years.when he went to lynchburg he was in ld and had problems.
Tazzie

#42 Mar 26, 2013
i screwed him
miss holt

United States

#43 Mar 26, 2013
Hes a dumb lil dick 5 second man,heard,he has std now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
diaper lover 1 min Pampers 2
new businesses coming to Greenfield 10 hr hope so 2
Free school supplies 10 hr I think 2
cody Sun noname 2
Favourite Princess Aug 1 slob on my knob 32
You have 24 hours with Tazzie what would we o Aug 1 Rose Barnes Greene 45
Robin smith Jul 31 Paul 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages