Wats goin on wit him
Blahblahblah

Washington Court House, OH

#2 Oct 16, 2012
You have to be more specific.
candy

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Oct 16, 2012
hes doing good, has a baby boy on the way.
Blahblahblah

#4 Oct 17, 2012
He also has a daughter did everyone forget about her? He's still a liar and a cheat. He was doing really good there for a while but then went right back to his old ways.
The truth

Cincinnati, OH

#5 Oct 17, 2012
He's been with half of gfield boys and girls. He has two kids ... One he doesn't give two shits about. He does girls dirty and let me tell ya daysie is one in a million. Nasty... They live in a crack house across the school.... He gets a check everyone month so we all know he ain't gonna do anything with his life... Dylan is violent and has been in the pen... I know 3 girls he was with at the same time and beat the crap out of them.... He has clap. His mother is lazy and lives off her kids ss checks. She don't care wat they do..... Him and his dad Danny are the same. Worthless. Dylan is low life trash and doesn't deserve kids.
jim

#6 Oct 17, 2012
go f your self ppl get a life he is nothing like that u just must be mad cause her dont whant your fat ass
hmmmm

#8 Oct 17, 2012
"The truth" I agree with u... The whole family is nothin bit pure trash!! Isn't it great that our tax dollars pay for them?!
Blahblahblah

#9 Oct 17, 2012
Nobody wants him because he cheats on every girl he is with. He's been sleeping with some girl from the meadow apartments since 2 summers ago. The sad part about the whole check thing is he went and lied to the welfare saying he was "retarded". He doesn't take care of his little girl because he choked the mom out while she was pregnant. He cheated on her all the time also. She doesn't want him around that baby (I don't blame her). He has been cheating on Daysie since they got together.
Brittany

#10 Oct 18, 2012
Dylan doesn't care about anyone but himself ! All the girls that he has ever been with he has cheated on and beat
Chelsea

#11 Oct 18, 2012
Daysie looks
A little
Re re so maybe she does need
Some slappin around
Jenny

United States

#13 Oct 18, 2012
Wow guys, really? He hasn't cheated on Daysie. At all. I talk to him once in a while, and he is a good guy. Hes stuck by Daysie since she found out she was pregnant. They are trying to find an apartment. Everyone has a past, so don't judge Dylan on his. If your gonna talk shit, have the balls to say it to his face!
Jason Pryor

#14 Oct 18, 2012
It doesn't matter ur past defines u. U don't go hitting on women an expect everyone to not care. He is abusive and a violent person.
DoubtIt

#15 Oct 19, 2012
Haha so funny how you think you know that he hasn't cheated on Daysie.....NEWSFLASH he has. People have caught him but haven't said anything because they don't want Daysie to be hurt. Daysie is a good girl and Dylan just isn't right for her but hey you can't help who you fall in love with right. I just hope he can straighten his sh*t out and they can be happy together. He needs to step up for his daughter tho. But like Jason said your past defines you. He has done so much wrong that just because everyone "thinks" he is doing better doesn't mean we should all trust him. He has to prove himself and not only for a week.
Agree

#17 Oct 19, 2012
Amen
Liars-Liars

Coshocton, OH

#19 Nov 18, 2012
If Dylan did all this stuff...why has he not been arrested and spent time in jail.. why did he file for paternity testing himself? Why did she say she wasn't sure who the little girls dad was? Why did she say it could be Dylan or this other guy,And was saying Dylan gave her Clementia? The question is, who gave who what? Who REALLY was the giver.:). As far as beating any women, that didn't happen or he would have been charged, she needs too stop making stuff up, the truth is Dylan doesn't want her and she can't handle it. The little girl needs both of her parents in her life. As far as being trash...He didn't pick his parents and his SSI check.. He lived there and paid his way...
Kte

#20 Nov 19, 2012
I think he is a cutie!
Liars-Liars

Coshocton, OH

#21 Nov 19, 2012
He has been on SSI since he was a little Boy and NO his family is NOT trash. As far as him living in a crack house, his apartment is NOT one .Clean your own door step off before you start judging others. He pays his bills and stays to himself with Daysie. If you are going to judge others, you need to look in the mirror first. Retarded he is NOT. You people obviously have nothing better to do with your time. Stop slinging mud and lies.Like his life is anyones business but I will pray for you.Oh, by the way did I mention he has been the one to pursue proving he was his daughters father and has pursued the filing for Visitation of his daughter? Court date coming soon. So, play your games. He has a right to see his kid.The two of them are Happy please let them live their lives.His daughters Mother is a good Mother to her but, Dylan should be allowed to be a good Father to his daughter also. Not to many guys stand up and ask to see their kids. Usually it is the Mother who is trying to get them to step up and be a part of their kids life. He has been fighting for that right since she was born. THIS IS TRUE!

Happy Thanksgiving.
Anonymous

Van Wert, OH

#22 Nov 19, 2012
It is like this..Dylan hasn't had the best life..But he is rising above the drama..And hard times..He is becoming a man now! and a damn good one.And his family isn't ALL trash!!!He Dylan is a proud father and is tring very hard to be a part of his daughters life..I am very proud of him...And he has been on SSI sense he was a boy..and he didn't put himself on it at that age..and it wasn't for being a retard ..LOL dumb asses.Do your homework first before you sling someones name through the mud!!
hey

United States

#23 Dec 20, 2012
I just seen this and had to comment Dylan is a good kid known him since he was 2 . He has had a rough life but thiis gives not a one of you the right to talk shit about him look In the mirror is ur slate really wiped clean?for his lil girl he has seen her I have pictures to prove it. For daisy and him and their son their happy.the person who started this must have been dumped and is still sour .hey get over it already.
mrs bobo

Batavia, OH

#24 Dec 20, 2012
why do some of these blogs have hearts and some of them have mouths and lightbulbs? what is that about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot Girl Who Works At The Cigarette Store 3 hr Shadow_Hunter 11
Nathan Darlington (Jul '12) 20 hr Itsnot 8
Filmore Sun Youknowme 48
Stephenie Hester Sat T rex 19
heard a bunch of kids was smoking crack Fri InTheKnow 14
DeltA 88 Apr 20 Rhinoceros 6
Alicia and Jody Watson Apr 18 ha bitch ha 1

Greenfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance