Lil kids n drugs
Wingnut

United States

#1 Jun 24, 2013
Who knows what bout these lil kids and their drug habits around here? And the ways they are using to get these drugs? I have heard a few using sex to get them...
Wingnut

United States

#3 Jun 24, 2013
I have heard of that one and a couple others I know of them all but not personally but have spoken to some of their family members who are worried too its horrible:( I just wanted to see if anyone else knew of it...really hurts my heart to hear this without knowing if its true or not and they ain't gonna admit to it
Natalie Harper

Washington Court House, OH

#4 Jun 25, 2013
When I was younger and on hard drugs I did some horrible things for drugs. Including sexual things. It's awful what u will do to get that high. Sickening to think about all these kids that could b doing the same if not worse. I have a 6 yr old and am scared shitless of the possibilities. Keep in mind these people are sick and would never do those things if sober. Pretty sad...
Tazzie

France

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Natalie Harper wrote:
When I was younger and on hard drugs I did some horrible things for drugs. Including sexual things. It's awful what u will do to get that high. Sickening to think about all these kids that could b doing the same if not worse. I have a 6 yr old and am scared shitless of the possibilities. Keep in mind these people are sick and would never do those things if sober. Pretty sad...
what sort of sexual things
ever have a threesome wih Joe and Earl Groves
ha ha i did got you beat lil girl
Wingnut

United States

#6 Jun 25, 2013
That is not the point of this conversation Taz... Unless you have info on these girls then STFU no one cares what nasty things you've done cuz I'm sure everyone already knows

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#7 Jun 30, 2013
Wingnut wrote:
That is not the point of this conversation Taz... Unless you have info on these girls then STFU no one cares what nasty things you've done cuz I'm sure everyone already knows
Hey I care! Don't speak for everyone! Come on Tazzie enlighten us! Please!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Greenfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Layla Carter 5 min Answer the Question 39
Does Nick Get Jealous When Tazzie talk to other... 1 hr Earl 34
Is Craig working his way through the Alphabet ???? 8 hr Sadie 63
Dona oppy 15 hr Dona oppy 11
xzcxvxcvcxv 17 hr xcv 1
macey mootispaw (Aug '13) 17 hr J N Russell 113
Chase daughtery Thu Dumb 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Greenfield Mortgages